Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how far along the 21 day journey she will get....She’s already pushed it back so I’m going for not far.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she has hardly seen those kids in days but as soon as they are back she has to video it for the gram. Just give the kids a hug and say you miss them without the world seeing it x

More lockdown flouting?

its not the fact that she does it. It’s the fact that she’s meant to be an “influencer” and she advertises it meaning others will think it’s all ok too!

Reactions: 1
Omg.. Did you see the most recent post? 😂😂😂 So first she is saying the kids haven't been anywhere, which we know is not true... They have been places, but anyway... Then she asks 'what' s your opinion on taking kids shopping' but asks for 'no negative opinions'? 🙈😂 So you can only reply if you agree with what she is doing or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg.. Did you see the most recent post? 😂😂😂 So first she is saying the kids haven't been anywhere, which we know is not true... They have been places, but anyway... Then she asks 'what' s your opinion on taking kids shopping' but asks for 'no negative opinions'? 🙈😂 So you can only reply if you agree with what she is doing or what?
Plus the fact she has been a trip to Troon in a house with 3 different families. Had people at her door dropping off cakes and other crap and someone in talking about bath bombs. She forgets easily

I hate posts like that as my kids haven’t been near a shop but some people have no choice xx

Reactions: 2
She is so full of tit - I was just reading the comments on her latest post and she is telling people she had no choice but to take her daughter to Matalan the other day.... eh why not? They have an online shopping system which will deliver to your house - so that’s a lie. She is also on about how she wanted to go to Primark today the anxiety of being in shops was too much...yet on her stories she said she just wasn’t going cos of the rain - make up your mind you little liar!!

Oh I have just commented and then caught up with her stories & she managed to go to Primark and stand in a huge queue before going in and getting herself stuff...... sounds like that anxiety disappeared pretty quick!

Oh I have just commented and then caught up with her stories & she managed to go to Primark and stand in a huge queue before going in and getting herself stuff...... sounds like that anxiety disappeared pretty quick!
Yeah so much for really needing stuff for the kids.

She’s clearly went to Matalan and done a post so she could tag them, they are well known for working with “influencers” so she’s probably hoping for some ‘kindly gifted’ stuff. Her comments about Callie’s clothes from little treasures are too good for every day wear so she needs to get her more stuff....this virus isn’t going to be away in enough time for her not to have outgrown them 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄 The boys aren’t treated to good stuff it’s just basic primark for them she said 😂 (my kids wear primark nothing wrong with it, just the fact her girl was allowed every day and fancy stuff) but we all know her daughters clothes is really just her uniform for work when her mum plasters her all over the internet!!!

Reactions: 4
She’s clearly went to Matalan and done a post so she could tag them, they are well known for working with “influencers” so she’s probably hoping for some ‘kindly gifted’ stuff. Her comments about Callie’s clothes from little treasures are too good for every day wear so she needs to get her more stuff....this virus isn’t going to be away in enough time for her not to have outgrown them 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄 The boys aren’t treated to good stuff it’s just basic primark for them she said 😂 (my kids wear primark nothing wrong with it, just the fact her girl was allowed every day and fancy stuff) but we all know her daughters clothes is really just her uniform for work when her mum plasters her all over the internet!!!
Totally was thinking the same thing regarding matalan!!! And she was whinging earlier in stories that she would like some clothes that fit her, defo begging Matalan for freebies🙄🙄🙄

I can guarantee next week she will be complaining that she’s worried about money after spending money this weekend. I have noticed in past few days the mention of tricias is getting used more often and even in her posts, the bigger her following is becoming the more defensive she seems to get.

Totally agree with trying to work /collaborate with Matalan. She fancies herself as the Scottish Lucy Jessica Carter

• Heart
Here, can somebody gift her something to matt that make up of hers. You could see that shine from outer space!

Body confidence Zzzzzzzzźzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

People follow her because she is cringe. That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many times is she gonna stand with that ducking GUT out!!!! Put me off my dinner like we get it your “fat and happy”

• Haha
How many times is she gonna stand with that ducking GUT out!!!! Put me off my dinner like we get it your “fat and happy”
All the Glasgow influencers are doing it Just Now posting pictures with what you see. What I see type thing. I get body confidence and self care is important but please just stop now xx

Reactions: 1
UNFOLLOWED! I am enraged! Going on about her eldest still catching up with school work over summer holidays as he had a 3 month break cos she did f&$% all with him! Her mum is still doing work with him! I mean wtf!
I'm sorry but maybe if you stepped away from bloody journaling with coloured pens and filming yourself being a lazy idiot, he would have had his education helped and be able to enjoy the summer holidays!
I agree - folic are following her because it is an actual car crash to watch. She is NOT relatable!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I want to unfollow, but I‘m staying for the hate watching 🤣 I love when people say if you don’t like me unfollow me, no you provide me entertainment! I hate Ian Beale but still watch eastenders 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I want to unfollow, but I‘m staying for the hate watching 🤣 I love when people say if you don’t like me unfollow me, no you provide me entertainment! I hate Ian Beale but still watch eastenders 🙄
Hahah this is me with pretty much every influencer I follow. They're great to watch when accompanied with the tattle commentary 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.