Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More underwear photos today. Today it’s her in full make up claiming she’s gained more weight that her knickers have ripped 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for her husband, so from what I gather.
He goes to work,
He washes the dishes
He cooks the dinner
He does the shopping

She doesn't work
She doesn't homeschool
She naps during the day

At first I did used to think he spent a helluva lot of time playing COD leaving her with the kids but now I think he deserves the break cos he seems to do more than her

Anyone else think the same?

Reactions: 5
He goes to work,
He washes the dishes
He cooks the dinner
He does the shopping

She doesn't work
She doesn't homeschool
She naps during the day

At first I did used to think he spent a helluva lot of time playing COD leaving her with the kids but now I think he deserves the break cos he seems to do more than her

She has a cheek to say she was thinking of having more kids when she can’t even manage to look after the ones she has lol. And dog even get me started on the dogs lol 😆

Reactions: 2
He goes to work,
He washes the dishes
He cooks the dinner
He does the shopping

She doesn't work
She doesn't homeschool
She naps during the day

Totally agree. She’s a madam and floats about doing what she likes, disappearing to buy hundreds of ££’s of crap for “hauls” leaving him to look after the kids and while she’s there they are left to their own devices so it’s not like it’s a well deserved break for her to get out!
No wonder he can’t wait to play COD with headphones for a bit of peace

Reactions: 2
Just when she can’t get any worse she tells us he cooks the dinners and does the washing up, she’s an absolute joke!! Do the dogs ever get walked!? Or is it just a once a week thing like the kids to get her picture taken??? No wonder the dogs are wrecking the place, they are bored and need stimulated, same with her kids!

I also thought yesterday she was going to come on and say about how she had been feeling all over the place because it was Father’s Day. She had said before her biological dad she had nothing to do with but he left her a lump sum of money when he passed away that paid for her wedding and house deposit, but of course not, she was feeling down because during a global pandemic not enough people shared your new YouTube channel. She must forget that although insta says she has 10k+ followers, the ones you bought hun aren’t real, so they can’t watch your videos!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Kyle left to do the dishes too as she can’t do washing up as it hurts her hands 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Soooo glad I found this. I can’t believe her honestly. My friend works in social work and she’s horrified! I think she should be reported it’s actually disgusting the way she goes on!!!

Also she has put on so much weight and obv doesn’t realise cause she’s squeezing herself into tiny playsuits she looks horrendous

I felt like this was really out of order aswell!!!
What the hell ??? No words at all

She's so defensive in her stories, always referring to Tricia. I reckon she's only tidying the kids rooms so she can prove a point. Will then spend the rest of the day ignoring the kids, only interacting with them for the gram.

Can’t believe the little girl was about to clean that poo up. Why would she even show that xx

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Omg she actually said her man cooks and does the dishes too? She’s won a watch with him, dont know many men that would put up with a full time mum who does not mum or cook or clean and sleeps all day.

Aw my god what does she actually do! Doesn’t feed her kids doesn’t wash dishes doesn’t make dinners doesn't wash herself she’s a disgrace.

Do u think she comes on here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.