Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first thoughts when I seen that picture. I know she's only little but why would you do that?
U wouldn't surely... Fine on a wee newborn for going out and about but not one that size and for nursery? Seems crazy x

Reactions: 1
I can understand sometimes that instahuns like Aimee like to do the whole ‘keeping it real’ theme but a several week delay in which she doesn’t even really show the clothes and can’t even be arsed to wear actual clothes for the occasion let alone show her audience the outfits being worn is not it. Holding up an oversized shapeless dress isn’t going to influence anyone to go and buy stuff!!!
Huns let’s not be too hard on her she is extremely busy with her extremely important scam course up at the crack of dawn learning how to be a mindfulness scammer teacher.
The fact she showed the clothes she got for the kids which wasn’t a “job” ages before it 😂

She’s had SO many compliments on her plain white top, even by strangers in the street.... ok Pinocchio 🤥 does your course treat teaches you to be kind and grateful not tell you being a lying rat in everything you do won’t manifest the life you ‘deserve’

And I’m no fashionista but I was buying exact tops like that 15 years ago from....New Look - seems like they are stuck in a time warp. My clothes from sainsburys and Tesco have more style to them!
Only promoted it after new look stepped in and said they left details on their story as well. She’s obviously been told she needs to sort her tit out

Also dd acting like she didn’t know that said venison. duck off

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
nd I’m no fashionista but I was buying exact tops like that 15 years ago from....New Look - seems like they are stuck in a time warp. My clothes from sainsburys and Tesco have more style to them
I personally thought it looked like a bog standard maternity top.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is so predictable. Obviously feeling guilty about skipping mindfulness school and needs to make herself feel better about it by justifying it.
B696817C-2847-4678-BAE2-F211C7872142.jpeg

Reactions: 5
If she was in the street would she not have a jacket on so how would people see her top 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Yeah was thinking this too justifying herself no one cares u slept in for clown school

View attachment 568562

Tap to tidy your face please next
I honestly have no idea how this bint has the brass neck to call herself a beautician. She's an absolute shambles. I actually get annoyed at what a mess she is. Her hair , skin, tan, clothes, all an absolute midden. I'd also be very wary of visiting a beautician who doesn't even attempt to hide what a bin her home is. No way is that 'studio' deep cleaned between clients. Not a chance, she's clatty.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously?? She followed this immediately with a story offering an eyelash appointment?? Get tae duck ya manky cow.
Ffs 😂😂😂😂 “here’s a big stinking shite, but anyone who wants their lashes done” no thank you I don’t really fancy pink eye 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously?? She followed this immediately with a story offering an eyelash appointment?? Get tae duck ya manky cow.
That kid has been left alone to make that much mess. It’s not just over spill from a big poo because it’s not coming out of the top!!! Looks like it’s come out of the bottom and then been wiped/rubbed up the top of her back. That’s weird as duck. DISGUSTANG

Reactions: 4
Oh for fucks sake 😩. Between that shite explosion and Aimee letting everyone know “the runs” were part of her hangover... I feel sick. They both repulse me 😂.

Also Aimee how many bleeping times are you going to say you don’t drink often. Nobody gives a flying duck. Change the record, your chat is pish.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t even see that on DD’S posts I don’t follow her anymore 🤢

I came to talk about Aimees latest post! NOW CLAIMING THAT SHES BACK TO SOBRIETY!! What an absolute waste of space clown she is. She has never been sober! She doesn’t have a drink problem, she just can’t handle it and embarrasses herself (or sleeps with people she shouldn’t 🤓 I’m talking about the past but let’s just say Kyle wasn’t the only one double dipping) that’s why she gets the fear SO bad! She’s just trying to jump on the sober bandwagon now, 100% guarantee she sees that as her next ✨thing✨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg. “Someone’s just said they are buckled probably because I took a swig of what’s it called.... MD 20 20 and buckfast tonic wine HA” what the duck is that accent seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aimee thinking she’s Sandra d taking a ‘swig’ of the ‘emmm deeeee’ that accent!!!!!! I honestly think that her, DDOG and cleaning with kids are parody accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can’t with amiee this morning she is such a riddy 😂 get over urself the way she is speaking about drinking md and buck fast as if she was snorting lines all night now that on the other hand would be bad but a swig of Bucky? Fck off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.