Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but no. She's now sharing absolute bollocks about quick fix fat loss therapies. She can duck off. She is toxic. She's not a positive voice for alcoholics, for fat people, for mums...she is an absolute hole.
ive now seen that therapy wtf 🙈 until then I was genuinely like good on ya despite some of her questionable behaviour. I was thinking she’d been putting the graft in with her PT and on route to realising eating less/ right moving more is the answer.

Reactions: 3
She’s had SO many compliments on her plain white top, even by strangers in the street.... ok Pinocchio 🤥 does your course treat teaches you to be kind and grateful not tell you being a lying rat in everything you do won’t manifest the life you ‘deserve’

And I’m no fashionista but I was buying exact tops like that 15 years ago from....New Look - seems like they are stuck in a time warp. My clothes from sainsburys and Tesco have more style to them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean it’s a white top Aimee? Why would so many people stop you for it? Think this is you ‘trying’ to promote New Look, but failing massively. You do seem to spend a lot of time in your bed sleeping for most days. The kids left to play fortnite all day again then. In the same pjs worn for a week no doubt.

• Heart
I mean it’s a white top Aimee? Why would so many people stop you for it? Think this is you ‘trying’ to promote New Look, but failing massively.
She’s so full of shite! I read the caption & was like “did ye aye” 🙄
Literally the most boring, plain white top ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else finding the hilarious irony in Aimee not showing up to her 5 hour training session with an ex addict due to her being HUNGOVER TO duck!?????? Mindful as duck Aimee. Mindful as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“I ended up drinking a little too much wine...” what is that accent! I’ve spoken to plenty of people from Newton Mearns with my work who have far greater class, education and wealth than Aimee and don’t speak like that!

Reactions: 4
Her voice, honestly never heard anything like it. Went to school with loads of kids from mearns while they did sometimes have a posh sound or whatever nobody is as bad as her. She sounds bloody ridiculous. The way she said christ 🙈😂

• Haha
I cant listen to her stories with the volume on, it drives me up the wall. It's like one of those fake Glasgow uni accents.

Her voice, honestly never heard anything like it. Went to school with loads of kids from mearns while they did sometimes have a posh sound or whatever nobody is as bad as her. She sounds bloody ridiculous. The way she said christ 🙈😂
Her voice/accent is like nails on a chalkboard. I can’t help but think she was and probably still is the whiniest person ever! Bet you all she done as a child was whine as this is why she sounds so whiney. She really is an hole.

• Heart
I’m surprised she lasted this long before she couldn’t be arsed with the early morning rise. It’s just another fad she’s tried and failed at.

Also, she clearly reads here and seen everyone going in on how tit she done with the new look stuff and decided to make a post about it. People stopping her in the street, what a load of bollocks 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ive now seen that therapy wtf 🙈 until then I was genuinely like good on ya despite some of her questionable behaviour. I was thinking she’d been putting the graft in with her PT and on route to realising eating less/ right moving more is the answer.
I'll put money on her getting those fat loss injections in her beauty room. It's always a quick fix with these people. Even aimee cant get out her bed for her course imagine that was an actual job or real coursework she had to complete.

Her voice/accent is like nails on a chalkboard. I can’t help but think she was and probably still is the whiniest person ever! Bet you all she done as a child was whine as this is why she sounds so whiney. She really is an hole.
I mean her youngest is the whinest, most annoying kid I’ve ever witnessed & we only see a small fraction of her whinging 😳

Reactions: 10
She talks so much shite it’s actually funny 😂.

That accent is ridiculous now! The efforts she goes to annunciate some words whilst also saying gooness all the time 😂😂😂😂.

She is definitely at it. She sounds ridiculous.

• Heart
Eurgh ffs. I guarantee literally nobody stopped her in the street to comment on her frumpy white top. She’s such a strange person, I think she’s a compulsive liar. Just like how she bangs on and on about how she “doesn’t drink” as if it makes her sound better than everyone else... but she does drink... she just can’t handle it and embarrasses herself every time she does.

If you don’t drink, you DON’T bleeping DRINK.Why does she just bull tit her way through her entire life???

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does DDoG know that when you do a tap to tidy, the 'after' pic is actually meant to look tidy? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf is that hidden mess behind a net curtain in DDoG's weird ass living room?? I always thought that was a window!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf is that hidden mess behind a net curtain in DDoG's weird ass living room?? I always thought that was a window!! 🤣🤣
Looks like it maybe used to be a wardrobe 😂.

Only 1.5k followers for DDUG before she can have her own thread. I’m sure she can manifest, buy, get influencers like SM to encourage people to follow her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.