Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I aaaalways watch aimees stories on mute because I don’t want to rip the ears clean off my head but after reading here I went back to the drinking stories and gave it a listen.
cringing is an understatement “emm Dee 2020” *head shake* God. You live in Scotland. People drink this for fun. How is any other drink any better other than that the name is slightly better known with younger people. If your drinking to the extent that you have a 2 day hangover and neglect all your commitments then your absolutely no better than anyone who drinks a certain drink. I’m sure there are buck fast drinkers that could have made their shite training after a sesh. That full story is a riot and it’s as if she’s channeling some 80 year old woman talking about what the riff raff.
Hate the taste of buckie but I love the smell 😂😂 see aimee buckie ur a girl in ur late 20s dont pretend otherwise

Reactions: 4
Absolutely howling at the Hyacinth Bouquet comments!
I keep imagining what the narrative is in Aimee’s head? Are we supposed to think that it was the scummy swigs that caused her extra hangover? Does she realise that loads of people her age still bring MD and Buckie to a party with their mates?
‘Mrs Bouquet had a little riff-raff tipple at the weekend oh my gooooness what WILL the neighbours say? Don’t judge me guys I was just trying it out to see how the other half live! Hehehehe’

Reactions: 7
Is big DDoG wearing a bleeping peplum top to the gym??! 🤣🤣

Eh. I don’t understand how DD is a “beautician” but she minces around looking like a boiled egg 🤷‍♀️ But then you’ve got Aimee with her horrific brows I just don’t know who’s worse 🤦‍♀️
Minces around looking like a boiled egg 🤣🤣🤣
I see she's ditched the tunic for an apron, she looks more like a butcher than a bleeping beautician. My beautician is always immaculate!!

Star attempting to educate us all on Palestine this morning 🙄🙄
Normality is restored. Daft bint is now banging on about how she hates superhero t-shirts. Deep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ishe looks more like a butcher than a bleeping beautician.
Howling 😂😂😂. She really does look like a potato and it doesn’t take much to do your own brows, “professional” or not.

The peplum top too. Hahahahahaha. I see this lasting a couple weeks max.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s speaking to amber from pure radio about mental health as a mum and a “blogger” sorry but could she not have got someone a bit more relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Eh. I don’t understand how DD is a “beautician” but she minces around looking like a boiled egg 🤷‍♀️ But then you’ve got Aimee with her horrific brows I just don’t know who’s worse 🤦‍♀️
She’s not a beautician . She did a 2 day lash course in another a salon . It’s not even accredited . Frustrates me how beauticians train for years at college and then clowns like this come and cowboy on 😡

She’s not a beautician . She did a 2 day lash course in another a salon . It’s not even accredited . Frustrates me how beauticians train for years at college and then clowns like this come and cowboy on 😡
Yeah I've always wondered about that too...I know a few girls who were at college for years before setting up. I wouldn't be going to someone unqualified, too risky that something could go wrong, one false move from Alky Angelina and you could be blinded!

• Haha
Yeah I've always wondered about that too...I know a few girls who were at college for years before setting up. I wouldn't be going to someone unqualified, too risky that something could go wrong, one false move from Alky Angelina and you could be blinded!
Definitely - most beauticians learn all about the anatomy, health & safety and have HND in Beauty Therapy. Reputable salons are inspected etc and work to high standards . She is an insult to the beauty industry 😡 I would love to know what she charges 😒
The thought of her doing Botox is really worrying . I don’t know who would prescribe to her . However I do have an idea . I know of a woman who DD knows that has started doing Botox and fillers ( she doesn’t get it prescribed and orders online from Asia - products are not safety checked to British Standards) so no guessing what DD will do 😩

Definitely - most beauticians learn all about the anatomy, health & safety and have HND in Beauty Therapy. Reputable salons are inspected etc and work to high standards . She is an insult to the beauty industry 😡 I would love to know what she charges 😒
The thought of her doing Botox is really worrying . I don’t know who would prescribe to her . However I do have an idea . I know of a woman who DD knows that has started doing Botox and fillers ( she doesn’t get it prescribed and orders online from Asia - products are not safety checked to British Standards) so no guessing what DD will do 😩
I don’t think anyone other than qualified medical professionals should be doing botox and fillers. The world of aesthetics is a dangerous one. Dentists, Doctors and Aesthetic nurses who are fully trained are the only ones I will trust to go near my face. No danger someone who’s gone to a training thing will have the in depth understanding of the muscles and capillaries of the face. Bigger the fools are the ones who go to these people.

Reactions: 7
I know of a woman who DD knows that has started doing Botox and fillers ( she doesn’t get it prescribed and orders online from Asia - products are not safety checked to British Standards) so no guessing what DD will do
I wondered this too. Who in their right mind would prescribe to her? I’ll be honest I thought only health professionals could do it in Scotland. Surely anyone with half a brain will do their research and look into her and her “qualifications” and not use her for Botox.

The Asia thing is so worrying! Surely that’s illegal &the person you mention can be reported?

I wondered this too. Who in their right mind would prescribe to her? I’ll be honest I thought only health professionals could do it in Scotland. Surely anyone with half a brain will do their research and look into her and her “qualifications” and not use her for Botox.

The Asia thing is so worrying! Surely that’s illegal &the person you mention can be reported?
I think ordering online is more common than we think. One of my friends is a aesthetician and nurse and can automatically tell who is ordering online just from the prices . I just hope DD thinks twice about doing Botox and fillers

Reactions: 2
So dodgy!! Someone should be reporting these backstreet Botox peddlers injecting god knows what into people's faces with no training. Who would they be reported to though if they're not licensed to inject ? I see it all the time but didn't realise there were rules around it. Haven't had fillers or Botox personally but would go to a nurse , doctor or dentist if I was.

Reactions: 2
What the duck is that wee lassie all about though? If you are going to get your kids involved with advertising shite for the gram then at least get her on board with it first or cut the bit where she says she doesn’t want to wear the clothes. It is almost like she purposely says things because she knows it is the opposite of what her mum wants her to say for the gram?

My daughter was gifted what I consider to be some cringey shite. I am so not into slogans or the weird baby boutique outfits. Anyway. She wore them all. Nice wee picture and a thank you sent to the person who gave her it. I can be right nasty HELLO THAT’S WHY I’M A TRICIA but not so nasty I would publicly slag what I assume is friends and family on the internet!

Reactions: 13
Is it KJ? I didn’t know they knew each other until recently

Sorry but I'm pretty sure we've all seen "Juleses" in some Mickey mouse t shirts and "clovin" and the marvel PJ's (but PJ's are okay according to her). Just cause you take any #gifted tat from a racket wee boutique doesnt make you better than any th rest of us Star
This has me howling because I think AD dresses her kids in the tackiest clothing out there! Come to think of it, her dress sense is so miss as well! Crop tops for entertaining weans? That absolutely hideous body warmer? THE bleeping BREAKFAST BANDANA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.