Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy notion angelina maybe you take your kid up to the bathroom and brush your teeth instead of sitting on the couch talking to insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just can’t with amiee this morning she is such a riddy 😂 get over urself the way she is speaking about drinking md and buck fast as if she was snorting lines all night now that on the other hand would be bad but a swig of Bucky? Fck off lol
I swear I’ve watched her stories this morning absolutely CRINGING with second-hand embarrassment for her 😳
Totally agree with you, making out how absolutely wild she is for “having a swig” 🥴 of md like she only ever drinks in high-end cocktail bars normally 😂 duck off aimee you absolute walloper 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see that bambino woman has got yet more filler in her lips judging by the bruising going on.

I do quite like her as well from what I've seen but think she needs to calm down a bit with the fillers.

Reactions: 2
Ah I came here to get cheered up and Aimees new accent has done the trick😂😂 buckfast tonic wine is it? Aimee you are a hairy drap the accent. Pretending ur too good for mad dog ur weans are dragged up.

Ddog I dont even know what to say that's not been said rubbin in shite with her hands already mahogany brown. Aye no bother love come put the riddled paws right next to my eyeballs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Did anyone else notice the dark dark circles on aimees under eyes? Didn’t she get a treatment to help that? It’s either worn awful quickly or not worked at all. They look bad today.

Reactions: 3
Ah I came here to get cheered up and Aimees new accent has done the trick😂😂 buckfast tonic wine is it? Aimee you are a hairy drap the accent. Pretending ur too good for mad dog ur weans are dragged up.

Ddog I dont even know what to say that's not been said rubbin in shite with her hands already mahogany brown. Aye no bother love come put the riddled paws right next to my eyeballs
That needs to be the next thread title 😂!
I'm actually baffled the absolute rubbish these women share to anyone and everyone (if you've not made their block list 😉). Why the duck would you think anybody wanted to see your child covered in shite?
What's with star sooking up Ddog's arse with the nursery post?

Does anybody know how I can send these women selfie sticks so they stop eye bleeping themselves and filming their big mugs 5cm away from the camera. It's like they've handed the phone to a toddler on a video call.

• Haha
Does anybody know how I can send these women selfie sticks so they stop eye bleeping themselves and filming their big mugs 5cm away from the camera. It's like they've handed the phone to a toddler on a video call.
[/QUOTE]

I think this multiple times a day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see that bambino woman has got yet more filler in her lips judging by the bruising going on.

I do quite like her as well from what I've seen but think she needs to calm down a bit with the fillers.
I like her too! But man those lips..... 🙈

I swear I’ve watched her stories this morning absolutely CRINGING with second-hand embarrassment for her 😳
Totally agree with you, making out how absolutely wild she is for “having a swig” 🥴 of md like she only ever drinks in high-end cocktail bars normally 😂 duck off aimee you absolute walloper 🙈
Omg. “Someone’s just said they are buckled probably because I took a swig of what’s it called.... MD 20 20 and buckfast tonic wine HA” what the duck is that accent seriously
I came on here to talk about that accent! She says it like she’s Hyacinth Bucket 🤣

also if your bestie is an alcoholic would you be talking about being steaming? 🤨🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her voice is getting bleeping worse as the days go on honestly, she probably likes being called a snob and makes her feel classy and like shes better than everyone else. But in reality she's just a wee boot who got pregnant 3 times and spunks her twit of a husbands money away on complete and utter shite nothing classy about her at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else notice the dark dark circles on aimees under eyes? Didn’t she get a treatment to help that? It’s either worn awful quickly or not worked at all. They look bad today.
She got the trough filler then they offer u the brightening treatment, but I assume her freebie ran out before the brightening treatment and she didnt want to pay. £1000 courses yes, helping a business who gifted you no

Her voice is getting bleeping worse as the days go on honestly, she probably likes being called a snob and makes her feel classy and like shes better than everyone else. But in reality she's just a wee boot who got pregnant 3 times and spunks her twit of a husbands money away on complete and utter shite nothing classy about her at all.
😂😂😂😂 say how ya feel ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She got the trough filler then they offer u the brightening treatment, but I assume her freebie ran out before the brightening treatment and she didnt want to pay. £1000 courses yes, helping a business who gifted you no

😂😂😂😂 say how ya feel ❤
I know 😂 she just really irritates me 😂 think its that voice 😂

Reactions: 1
I aaaalways watch aimees stories on mute because I don’t want to rip the ears clean off my head but after reading here I went back to the drinking stories and gave it a listen.
cringing is an understatement “emm Dee 2020” *head shake* God. You live in Scotland. People drink this for fun. How is any other drink any better other than that the name is slightly better known with younger people. If your drinking to the extent that you have a 2 day hangover and neglect all your commitments then your absolutely no better than anyone who drinks a certain drink. I’m sure there are buck fast drinkers that could have made their shite training after a sesh. That full story is a riot and it’s as if she’s channeling some 80 year old woman talking about what the riff raff.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Star attempting to educate us all on Palestine this morning 🙄🙄
Wahahahaha if she can tell me where Palestine is I'll give her my house. Tho she wouldn't want it my flat in kinning park doesnt match her fake Dior body warmer lifestyle

Eh. I don’t understand how DD is a “beautician” but she minces around looking like a boiled egg 🤷‍♀️ But then you’ve got Aimee with her horrific brows I just don’t know who’s worse 🤦‍♀️
I know the one I go to is always well turned out I get sometimes ur running late but fs ddog cuts about like shrek most days

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eh. I don’t understand how DD is a “beautician” but she minces around looking like a boiled egg 🤷‍♀️ But then you’ve got Aimee with her horrific brows I just don’t know who’s worse 🤦‍♀️
They both look like they need a good wash in this picture. There's enough grease in their hairs to cook a full English 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.