Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how can Daly Dog do a Botox course? Do you not have to be a qualified nurse/doctor or dentist to carry those procedures out in Scotland?
If anyone goes to her for Botox then god help
them. I hate these 2 day courses and boom you can do freeze and fill faces . I don’t care if the courses are accredited . I wouldn’t go to someone without medical training .
She is downright manky - would I trust her to use sterile needles , follow hand washing / glove procedures ? No I would not

Reactions: 12
There’s new laws in Scotland;

“The ASA has cracked down on Botox. As a prescription-only medicine, you cannot advertise directly to the public and that means your patients.
You can – but there are things you must avoid when you do. These are:

• Using the words Botox, botulinum toxin, Vistabel, Dysport, Bocouture, and Azzalure in social media posts, website homepages, web page titles, and logos
  • Using language that would influence a consumer’s decision on having the treatment
  • Referring to solutions that are beyond the summary of product characteristics (SPC)
  • Referring to Botox directly as an option (this covers calling it ‘anti-wrinkle injections’).
It’s prescription only, so she’ll be providing the service on someone else's prescription from that yellow and blue eyesore of a “beauty room”

As soon as she mentions to word botox, or anti wrinkle, she’ll be hauled over the coals.

Just some knowledge for you all to use as you see fit...

Reactions: 9
God that was a bloody awful “haul”. Looking a mess, guessing the prices, tossing and handling the items like it’s a jumble sale, nothing about the staff or in store customer service.

Reactions: 3
So how can Daly Dog do a Botox course? Do you not have to be a qualified nurse/doctor or dentist to carry those procedures out in Scotland?
Yeah I saw this on the other thread? I thought this but then I know a few girls that have just done a course doing it?
I would only ever go to a DR

Reactions: 2
My thoughts exactly. And if not and she only needs a prescriber - wtf is going to prescribe for her??

There’s new laws in Scotland;

“The ASA has cracked down on Botox. As a prescription-only medicine, you cannot advertise directly to the public and that means your patients.
You can – but there are things you must avoid when you do. These are:

• Using the words Botox, botulinum toxin, Vistabel, Dysport, Bocouture, and Azzalure in social media posts, website homepages, web page titles, and logos
  • Using language that would influence a consumer’s decision on having the treatment
  • Referring to solutions that are beyond the summary of product characteristics (SPC)
  • Referring to Botox directly as an option (this covers calling it ‘anti-wrinkle injections’).
It’s prescription only, so she’ll be providing the service on someone else's prescription from that yellow and blue eyesore of a “beauty room”

As soon as she mentions to word botox, or anti wrinkle, she’ll be hauled over the coals.

Just some knowledge for you all to use as you see fit...
We should all use this....

I can understand sometimes that instahuns like Aimee like to do the whole ‘keeping it real’ theme but a several week delay in which she doesn’t even really show the clothes and can’t even be arsed to wear actual clothes for the occasion let alone show her audience the outfits being worn is not it. Holding up an oversized shapeless dress isn’t going to influence anyone to go and buy stuff!!!
Huns let’s not be too hard on her she is extremely busy with her extremely important scam course up at the crack of dawn learning how to be a mindfulness scammer teacher.

Remember Aimee had some sort of deal with quiz as well last year and never mentioned them again

all bout taking the money and running. Same with the crisps and Mac b water

Reactions: 7
DDoG's moonpig #ad only has 90 likes 🤣🤣🤣
All the comments are so bloody predictable..."wow this is fab!" Naw it's no its bleeping shite. Angelina has admitted she doesn't even drink tea or coffee. Imagine compromising yourself for a bleeping free gingerbread man. Fanny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
There's DDoG the 'alcoholic' sharing a competition where one of the prizes is a bottle of wine. Why do none of the excellent, smart, switched on, sober accounts not call her on it? It's really insulting to anyone with a drink problem who may have followed her after seeing one of her 'sober' posts. She REPULSES me.

There's DDoG the 'alcoholic' sharing a competition where one of the prizes is a bottle of wine. Why do none of the excellent, smart, switched on, sober accounts not call her on it? It's really insulting to anyone with a drink problem who may have followed her after seeing one of her 'sober' posts. She REPULSES me.
A few alcoholics I know dont mind being round alcohol but u are right she should be aware of people that have followed her for a safe space and no alcohol cointent. She needs the money for her tit outfits tho. Oversized tents and mahogany tan doesnt buy itself

• Haha
Big Gunt Munt getting her gruff oot for attention again 🤮🤮🤮 put it away hen, my throat feels all watery 🤣 noted the PT hasn’t shared that to his stories

Sure she’ll be sending topless photos around again very soon ... same old cycle with that old slapper 😴
She might do better with an only fans account than this tit show influencing she’s attempting 😂😂 imagine?! Getting her big fanny out with the chucky doll lurking in the background 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh the fat tits and gut is out...it's been a while! 🤮
gals play nice! I think all the “body positivity” posts when DDOG and SM get the rolls out (particularly in response to “trolls”) is a load of shite.

but how often has she been slagged on here & it said if only she put effort into losing weight and could use it as an angle. That’s what she’s finally done and 7lbs is decent, I know my lockdown 3 weight would love that knocked off! So I’m actually fine with the progress pics ... just she’d maybe do even better without visiting Lido 10 times a week!

Reactions: 4
Eating out several times a week, personal trainer, she hasn't worked for months because of lockdown, where is this money coming from? What does he do for a living? We both work and couldn't afford to do what she's doing.

Reactions: 5
It’s taboo these days on the gram to say you want to lose your belly. Please influencer lassies one of you give me a step by step instruction on how to get rid of it. I don’t want to love it I want it to duck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
gals play nice! I think all the “body positivity” posts when DDOG and SM get the rolls out (particularly in response to “trolls”) is a load of shite.

but how often has she been slagged on here & it said if only she put effort into losing weight and could use it as an angle. That’s what she’s finally done and 7lbs is decent, I know my lockdown 3 weight would love that knocked off! So I’m actually fine with the progress pics ... just she’d maybe do even better without visiting Lido 10 times a week!
Sorry but no. She's now sharing absolute bollocks about quick fix fat loss therapies. She can duck off. She is toxic. She's not a positive voice for alcoholics, for fat people, for mums...she is an absolute hole.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.