Thesocialmama.xo #24 What in the Mearns entitlement is this duckery?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be bothered to watch it - what’s the story with her breaking her maw’s nose?
From the age of 2, Aimee says her Mum has called her the Headbanger as when she was always banging her head off things when she was angry and one time when she was a teenager she was doing it and her Mum tried to stop her and Aimee hit her nose as her Mum was trying to calm her down. Aimee said she had blocked these memories out so couldn't remember this until her Mum told her.

Reactions: 4
@LavenderPatch & @minniebubble22 spill the tea, was she such a big trouble maker in school who didn't show up or spent most of her time in the toilet?

Or is she just googling what she think ADHD presents like in a child/teenager?

You'd think if her maw was a teacher, she'd of been more aware of something going on if any of this was true...

Reactions: 9
She also said on this YouTube video sat in the car that her mum met her step dad when she was 2.. yet she got so attached to boyfriends because she didn’t have her real dad around and had no male figure.. what about her step dad? She just talks shite the whole way through it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She also said on this YouTube video sat in the car that her mum met her step dad when she was 2.. yet she got so attached to boyfriends because she didn’t have her real dad around and had no male figure.. what about her step dad? She just talks shite the whole way through it
She said she's been to therapy (I'm trying to get through it in bits but it's really infuriating)... Why has she never worked through her abandonment issues? She should be trying to heal her inner child and working through that trauma. Her Dad not being around and her mum finding love and happiness with someone else is clearly something she has never dealt with.

Makes sense as to why she is so immature, just been excused for her bad behaviour her whole life 🙈

Reactions: 8
I would understand more if her dad walked out when she was 7yr old for example, but she had a loving father figure since she was 2 yr old, that she says herself considers to be her dad. If I was her step dad I'd be really hurt that she's saying she didn't have a male figure around when he has been around and even she says, would try to help her when she was against her mum. I decided to watch the rest of the video after saying I wouldn't... she really has just come across as a brat in her teenage years and now is trying to make excuses for it that she can also take into the future. To self harm and make out that she just wanted help, but was only kept in Leverndale a week then released with no help... and she didn't self harm again, sounds to me like the health care staff knew it was attention seeking behaviour and she's proven it to be. She's an absolute car crash from her own doing and others aiding her, not because of any undiagnosed mental illness.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What was she sectioned for?
Do we believe this? I'm sorry but I'm still in the "talks more shite than ten arses" boat (props to @PeterPanFan for the best turn of a phrase I've ever heard)

It's really not that simple for a person to be sectioned... It's extremely difficult in fact. Multiple professionals have to sign it off. It isn't as simple as people think.

I've shared before on the Bulley thread, my mum was seriously mentally unwell. One of the many times that she was threatening to end her life and I was young so didn't know what to do.
I phoned her doctor and they said my mum had all the tools and support available to get the help she needed from the crisis team.
I asked if she could be sectioned because I didn't think she was safe and was a danger to herself and they spoke to her on the phone and said no, because she had the human right to refuse it.

What she's saying doesn't seem sincere at all.

Maybe she went in for an emergency assesment and for mum and step-dad to get respite?

Edited for typos (as per usual) but also just to note, this is NOT a woe is me post. This is just my experience of trying to get a loved one sectioned. Had the same experience with a colleague who was suffering so badly with Pica, that we thought she needed to be sectioned but it was the same. People getting sectioned isn't a simple process, so it just doesn't sit right with me. Maybe I'm wrong 🤷

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She just seems so happy talking about everything - she’s talking about sensitive issues and upsetting things yet she’s smiling the whole time!? Make it make sense! Also when the other person (no idea who she is) tries asking her something or change the subject amiee continues to talk about what she was.. when I talk about things I’ve been through that I clearly find upsetting I show genuine emotion. I truly believe she is in fact a narcissist

Reactions: 11
What was she sectioned for?
She says when she was 20 (she thinks) she was flinging straighteners about cos she was raging and they broke. Her gran had died and she wasn’t getting on with her mum. Kyle and her broke up within a week of her gran dying ( 🚩). She was fighting with her mum and she ended up self harming - she still has the scars. She said she self harmed because she didn’t know how to fix things.

She went to stay with a family friend and was “going for it on her arm” with tweezers (?). So the family “phoned leverndale” and got people to take her to the hospital. Where she was sectioned. And she was there for a week.

Reactions: 5
See if your kids are living in absolute squalor you do not find being a mum of 4 kids a doddle you thick bleep, it is your responsibility as their mum to ensure they have a safe space

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok I’m on holiday and have time while sitting sunning myself so listened on an airpod while the kids are playing in the pool: didn’t watch so can’t comment on what she looks like but I did do a little timeline….
Oct 2012 - gran passed away when she was 20 and she was sectioned (worked out this as she gave her age and the month it happened) Kyle broke up with her and fucked off to Newcastle and then ignored her after she tried to unalive herself.
11th Nov 2012 - 21st birthday (dating that from her 30th birthday)
31st Dec 2012 - her and Kyle “start talking again” (says that on GAL)
Skip forward…..
19th Nov 2013 Kaiden was born. (Dated that by his birthday post on insta)
That means she fell pregnant in Feb 2013. 6 weeks after her and Kyle started talking again: oh and she says before Kaiden she had a miscarriage so in the space of 6 weeks she started talking to him again, had a miscarriage then fell pregnant again.
In summary it was 4 months from sectioning to pregnancy. Aimee Kilgour making sound life decisions as per usual lol: sorry I smell shite.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She’s claiming she also thinks she could have autism. Why is she so desperate to be labelled with something!

• Wow
  • Sad
I’m sorry I don’t believe the sectioning chat one bit either @soupmodel

First time self harming/attempted $u!cide and she’s getting sectioned? Don’t believe it one bit, she’s a bare faced liar in my opinion. And if she is lying, which id put money on it, she should be utterly ashamed of herself for such a disgusting lie.
Getting sectioned as an adult is not that simple or quick in Scotland, far from it. And a week in hospital, nah sorry, absolute shite

Last edited:
I’m sorry I don’t believe the sectioning chat one bit either @soupmodel

First time self harming/attempted $u!cide and she’s getting sectioned? Don’t believe it one bit, she’s a bare faced liar in my opinion. And if she is lying, which id put money on it, she should be utterly ashamed of herself for such a disgusting lie.
I wonder if this is why she was so concerned about it going live because people would know she was chatting tit again.

Reactions: 7
That means she fell pregnant in Feb 2013. 6 weeks after her and Kyle started talking again: oh and she says before Kaiden she had a miscarriage so in the space of 6 weeks she started talking to him again, had a miscarriage then fell pregnant again.
In summary it was 4 months from sectioning to pregnancy. Aimee Kilgour making sound life decisions as per usual lol: sorry I smell shite.
I don’t believe this either unfortunately. The whole time I’ve followed her she never ever mentioned the miscarriage until her last one before Oakley and even then she didn’t refer to it, it was an emoji in her bio (angel baby). She only mentioned it when she decided to try fake her account down a different route of a fertility/miscarriage/infant loss page

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It's really not that simple for a person to be sectioned... It's extremely difficult in fact. Multiple professionals have to sign it off. It isn't as simple as people think.
100% do not believe she was sectioned at all. An immediate family member of mine made 2 severe attempts at ending their life (including an attempted hanging) and when I begged for help I was told it wasn’t enough times to warrant a sectioning. There’s absolutely no way she was!
---
Also, yes she got pregnant as soon as her and Kyle got back together. And Kyle proposed to her whilst she was pregnant with Kaiden (assuming maybe pressure from family to get married if he was now having a baby that he obviously didn’t want). Poor bastard was forced into this entire life, no wonder he spends 99.99% of his time at work 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 13
100% do not believe she was sectioned at all. An immediate family member of mine made 2 severe attempts at ending their life (including an attempted hanging) and when I begged for help I was told it wasn’t enough times to warrant a sectioning. There’s absolutely no way she was!
I'm so sorry you've been through this with your family member. You don't know who to turn to in those extreme times of need. It's extremely distressing and I hope things have gotten better.

She belittles every single person who has a real experience or struggle when she makes such throwaway statements about serious situations. She really is a disgrace.

She chats about things like a wee teenage bampot who just says things for attention. It's out of order.

• Heart
@LavenderPatch & @minniebubble22 spill the tea, was she such a big trouble maker in school who didn't show up or spent most of her time in the toilet?

Or is she just googling what she think ADHD presents like in a child/teenager?

You'd think if her maw was a teacher, she'd of been more aware of something going on if any of this was true...
From what I remember no, she wasn't that much of a trouble maker at all. She really just was the biggest pain in the arse in the whole year group. Ran around with people she thought were her friends as they were the popular group. As I've said before, she acted thick as tit and put on a stupid high pitched voice as she thought it would get her attention from boys. She's talking out her arse

• Heart
Reactions: 8
From what I remember no, she wasn't that much of a trouble maker at all. She really just was the biggest pain in the arse in the whole year group. Ran around with people she thought were her friends as they were the popular group. As I've said before, she acted thick as tit and put on a stupid high pitched voice as she thought it would get her attention from boys. She's talking out her arse

Thanks for keeping things real 😉

• Haha
Watching her on the GAL just confirms that lassie will not be able to hold down any sort of meaningful job because she's a fanny so the easiest thing to do was spit out the weanes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.