Thesocialmama.xo #24 What in the Mearns entitlement is this duckery?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an absolute disgusting woman living in utter squalor & needs a boot up the fanny ( that’s prob as manky as her hoose )

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I CANNOT get over the fact that none of the beds had sheets on apart from her own!! 🤯 if my husband got home from work and the house was like that.. I’d be mortified. He’d start cleaning when he got home, she clearly can’t cope with life. I can’t believe they had another baby she needs help real help.

Reactions: 10
I CANNOT get over the fact that none of the beds had sheets on apart from her own!! 🤯 if my husband got home from work and the house was like that.. I’d be mortified. He’d start cleaning when he got home, she clearly can’t cope with life. I can’t believe they had another baby she needs help real help.
Genuinely so embarrassed for her showing her home like this. Utter squalor. I’d put money on it that the kids sleep on those beds with no sheets. I bet her home absolutely stinks!

I wonder what the ultimatum was the other week when Kyle came home and the house was a tip

Reactions: 8
Her photos of the tip she’s living in are another example of postcode privilege. I mentioned this before when she lived in East Ren. I guarantee her health visitor has families just streets away in the scheme who are living in less squalor than the Kilgours but it will be acted upon simply because it’s a council flat and not a detached £300k home.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's a bawhair away from midnight and she's hoping to get her 10 month old in the car, taken home, out the car, into bed and wanting him to sleep for at least 3 hours. Loads of parents know situations like that are a hit and miss, he might do it, but he might also get woken up being taken out the car seat and be up all night. Cat wait for her to moan about how tired she is, how unwell she's feeling and that the kiddies had so much fun last night that they just want to do nothing today 🙄. She was probably hoping that wherever she was they could stay over.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Aimee’s getting a lift now on misfit maw’s insta page and Aimee’s saying she self harmed cutting her wrists and had to be sectioned. It sounds terrible but she just makes it so hard to feel sorry for her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Aimee’s getting a lift now on misfit maw’s insta page and Aimee’s saying she self harmed cutting her wrists and had to be sectioned. It sounds terrible but she just makes it so hard to feel sorry for her.
Yeah and probably won’t tell the reason why her and ATM split up lol. What is she talking about she self harmed because her gran died and atm and her split she didn’t know what to do, I agree I find it hard to sympathise with her because now am thinking gran death was nothing to do with it and she was probably being how some females are harm themselves so the man will get back with them.
10 years ago this happened so was that before, during pregnancy or after having Kaiden?

Here’s what I took from the get a lift

Aimee is a spoiled brat that has clearly used emotional and physical abuse to get her own way throughout her life she actually smirked when she told the story of how she broke her mums nose! She clearly self harmed to get Kyle back then kept popping babies out to keep him and is now so dependent on him he can’t leave.

Its very hard to feel sorry for her when most people have been through what she’s been through because that’s life unfortunately but there is also people who will have had it 100x harder than her and have made a good life for themselves despite that but the whole video just screamed woe is me 🙄

Also I have a very similar situation with my dad but I can hand on heart say I’d never take a penny from him wether I thought I was owed it or not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does that Mairi woman always look as bored as that when someone is talking?

• Haha
Here’s what I took from the get a lift

Aimee is a spoiled brat that has clearly used emotional and physical abuse to get her own way throughout her life she actually smirked when she told the story of how she broke her mums nose! She clearly self harmed to get Kyle back then kept popping babies out to keep him and is now so dependent on him he can’t leave.

Its very hard to feel sorry for her when most people have been through what she’s been through because that’s life unfortunately but there is also people who will have had it 100x harder than her and have made a good life for themselves despite that but the whole video just screamed woe is me 🙄

Also I have a very similar situation with my dad but I can hand on heart say I’d never take a penny from him wether I thought I was owed it or not.
Yes!! I couldn't watch it all because it is all 'woe is me'. Kyle may be a twit but from what I understand she's essentially trapped him with mental health and babies.
I can't feel sorry for her, maybe if I watched it all I would but I can't be bothered with 'hardship Olympics'. Despite what she says, she's really, really lucky for the life she has now, she needs to stop looking back.

• Heart
I can't feel sorry for her, she has used emotional and physical abuse to get what she wants and continues to do so. Kyle can't leave her as she will threaten to harm herself. Even when she spoke about how she was in hospital and Kyle was on a night away in Newcastle as "he didn't care" you just know she continues to use this emotional abuse against him and her family now. Aimee always the victim 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
There's just something so insincere and false about everything she does and says.

I can't honestly tell if it's stupidity or narcissism.

She's trying too hard to be genuine, she's so self aware. I assume this podcast is a chance for people to get to know the "real" you... It's not working.

She's always holding something back, alluding to something bigger or more mysterious. She's a shitebag.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I hope her kids never find this video and watch it, because it’s out there now. Their mum saying all this stuff about their gran and dad. She has no shame these are conversations I have with my closest girlfriends over a wine or 2 when putting the world to rights… not in a car with a stranger filming for the world to see and hear.

Reactions: 13
I canny get through it, her stinking fake tanned brown knuckles are giving me the bleeping boak 🤢

Totally manky 😂

• Haha
I've only managed to watch 20 mins and I cant watch anymore. The ADHD stuff is shite and that misfit maw is only encouraging it. Based on the comments from others who have watched, Aimee is a narcissist and has trapped Kyle in a marriage with 4 kids that he now has to work himself into an early grave for. Imagine the kids seeing this when they are older

I can’t be bothered to watch it - what’s the story with her breaking her maw’s nose?

I know it’s terrible, but for some reason I just don’t believe she has been sectioned. When Marie asked it, it was like Aimee agreed without knowing what it was!

Have to say I feel a bit sorry for ATM having to go to work knowing that all his colleagues and bosses will all be talking about the next level attention seeking grifting his missus has taken to now. The mortification of her nearly nude photos last year was bad enough, then her showing off their grim living conditions, and now this.

She has absolutely no dignity, and unfortunately has inflicted this on her husband, mother and 4 kids, cos there’s no escaping this.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.