Thesocialmama.xo #24 What in the Mearns entitlement is this duckery?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Oakley while she is upstairs getting ready? Is Kyle off or has she just left him with the other kids

Also laughing that she called elf a little high street brand😂

P.S. no one cares about your saggy tits

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She literally looks like all the wee bams did back in high school cause they didn't know how to do their make up yet... That manky orange way 🍊 What a great influencer, I'm sure E.L.F. will be in touch for a rep deal in no time 🙈🧼!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I had a flash back moment with skanky maw this morning while watching her stories, Remimber the time she would say he won’t take a bottle or from anyone but her and she was lurking about hall with mad frantic look on her face and Bebe was taking bottle from ATM, fast forward 6 months and she’s leaving him alone in rooms with siblings or himself.
I’ve had a really bad day and coming on and being reminded of that has made me belly laugh - thank you! Ahhh sometimes we just all need a reminder that life is bad… then there’s amiee 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Firstly....this came up on my fb 😂 more common than you'd think
---
Secondly, how can Ang be allowed to put herself next to the Six by Nico logo? Surely there must be rules about this. It looks as if they are affiliated, and I'm pretty certain that they would not be up for that, what with them being a respected and successful business.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Firstly....this came up on my fb 😂 more common than you'd think
---
Secondly, how can Ang be allowed to put herself next to the Six by Nico logo? Surely there must be rules about this. It looks as if they are affiliated, and I'm pretty certain that they would not be up for that, what with them being a respected and successful business.
Wonder same about big ange. Has she just bought the vouchers herself and done the post?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.