Thesocialmama.xo #24 What in the Mearns entitlement is this duckery?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have seen so many insta Mum’s share free days out at parks down her way, dean park has Halloween stuff on. Englinton park has stuff on

also the national trust that she never mentioned again after that ad have lots on over the holidays yet she wants to clean and do admin
She is doing her ‘admin’ so will go to Halloween things next week when the kids go back to school and they will get dragged there afterwards when she has been gifted something!!

Reactions: 10
those pics of the kids bedrooms 😳 no bed sheets, barely any duvet covers to be seen? Literally blank empty rooms. Wtf? Which Tricia is trolling and asked how she keeps on top of her house coz it’s blatantly obvious she never does!!! Someone please tell me what she does with her days coz I genuinely don’t understand this

Reactions: 18
All that pish she just posted about her adhd and the state of the rooms! If you’re unsure about what you’re doing with a room give it to Kaiden or Jackson!!

The photo with Callies room - hasn't put away the blow up bed yet it pretty much looks like Callie has been sleeping there the way the covers/pillow positioned.

The photo of her own bedroom, the mountain of shite on top of the next to me... where does that bebe sleep cause he sure as he'll can't be put in there with all that stuff on top of it and his cot in the bedroom is full of junk aswell. Is he flung in the wee play pen thing at the bottom of the bed? If he's too big for the next to me he should be in the cot?

The amount of bags and junk bursting out Oaksters wee room is shocking. That's why she never gave Jackson that room, gave her an excuse of a dumping ground for a year for so much clutter.

Imagine putting photos of all that online for all to see. #relatable #adhdtrait - naw just a bogging messy slob of a 30+ woman who does duck all except go round Silverburn. Wonder who the kids have been papped off to today. She's so busy she can't keep a house in order whilst she's being a lazy unemployed "mother" but has time to answer questions of her self diagnosed adhd? #priorities

P.s the only time that house was spotless was before she moved in 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh here we go a QnA for her undiagnosed ADHD 🤦‍♀️
Those kids rooms are a shambles, that's not ADHD that's just a lazy cow, I hope to God those bed sheets r in the wash n those kids don't sleep on bare mattresses like that 😢 the boys rooms a blank canvas, it would take an hour and £100 to go to BnM and get everything under 1 roof, buy nice bed covers, paint or paper and cushions or rug lampshade and a few wee nick nacks gaming pictures or something to make it all match n tie it together, it would literally take £100 n an afternoon!! 😡

My house is in chaos sometimes as we both work full time and have a million after school clubs but my kids beds are never without sheets 😢 never ever

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why would anyone want to ask her about ADHD? Because she’s watched some TikTok video about it? She’s suddenly the oracle on all things ADHD?! Get tae duck, ya moon unit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
those pics of the kids bedrooms 😳 no bed sheets, barely any duvet covers to be seen? Literally blank empty rooms. Wtf? Which Tricia is trolling and asked how she keeps on top of her house coz it’s blatantly obvious she never does!!! Someone please tell me what she does with her days coz I genuinely don’t understand this
Wtaf canny believe they tucking sin
---
Or Etsy!! I literally got a room sign, 4 prints of superhero’s, some wall stickers and I was about 60 I think

Reactions: 7
The part that is really galling is that the boys room was decorated lovely by the previous owners - it had a beautiful animal wallpaper that she kept saying how much Jackson loved. But no, she had to spite them that and rip it off for no logical reason then has left it a mess since. You can see the state of the walls where the paper has been it’s not even been sanded back.
She is so desperate to convince everyone she has ADHD and that’s why it’s like this but we all know it isn’t. How her man puts up with that working all day and coming home to that tit tip is beyond me

Reactions: 14
A bleeping Q&A on all things ADHD! Ironically she'll take forever to answer and blame it on her fictitious syndrome disorder....sorry, I meant ADHD.

• Haha
Her house is an absolute bomb site, and she doesn’t work! What does she do all day?! I work full time and my house is always super tidy and organised. I sometimes don’t sit down til after 9, as I make sure everything is tidy and put away where it should be. Not sure if she’s just lazy, and blaming the adhd?!

Reactions: 8
Her house is an absolute bomb site, and she doesn’t work! What does she do all day?! I work full time and my house is always super tidy and organised. I sometimes don’t sit down til after 9, as I make sure everything is tidy and put away where it should be. Not sure if she’s just lazy, and blaming the adhd?!
She's a lazy fucker, she doesn't have an adhd diagnosis to blame....yet. However she is using it as an excuse.

She should be bleeping ashamed at the state of her house, those kids bedrooms are so sad. You don't have ADHD Aimee, you are a lazy bleep who does duck all all day and gives stay at home mums a bad name. You can piss away your pocket money on complete shite on yourself but can't even decorate your children's bedrooms. You are a bleeping disgrace.

Reactions: 15
She was so desperate to have the big dream home (that she had to pimp out her husband to work 24/7 and move to the scheme to be able to afford) but she clearly can’t afford to even decorate any of it. What has she done since she moved in? What stamp have they put on it? Literally nothing except a couple of bits of furniture for the living room and a new couch slapped on the klarna.
They are clearly living way way beyond their means and it’s masked with “oh I can’t decide the theme for the bedroom”. We have seen how manic she is and would usually be off spend spend spending on this kind of stuff. She’s not even got a set of curtains up in any rooms
---
And that’s fine if you can’t afford it - times are hard. But then don’t rip the bleeping paper of your kids room wall that you are making them share when you have no plan to sort it for them

Last edited:
Imagine being out grafting every hour of the day to keep your lazy wife in a life she has become accustomed to and having to sleep in a bedroom that’s in that much of a state.
My other half would hit the roof.

Kyle prob volunteers to be on call so he can stay at his mum’s in a nice tidy room and get peace from Aimee moaning about how tough she’s got it. I wouldn’t want to go home to that tit tip and I’m a messy bastard at the best of times.
Never mind the state of the kids rooms!

I hope to god the pile of washing is their bed sheets mostly and she was getting it all washed, dried and changed in one day, but I know I’m giving the lazy walrus too much credit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That house was worse than I thought. We lived with my partners mum for a month after we sold our flat as our house wasn't ready yet. We may sure that house was perfect before.moving in. I could not take a child into that mess. My daughters room was fully decorated for her moving in. All that disposable income have someone come in and paint. I could never live there I'd go mad

Reactions: 6
Aimme ur tip of a house does not make u relatable to other mum!!!! Maybe if u actually worked a few days ur at home every day!!! Put ur phone down!!!!
ur fone usage must be 10 hrs + a day!!!
Another tit October hols for kids weather has been great sat-wed no excuses other than lazy

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she has ADHD at all but I do think she is depressed and that’s how she can live in that squalor - she’s needing to get on some medication & get a grip of herself, she owes it to the 4 kids she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The state of that house!! She is the kind of person when you go over and they say “would you like a cup of tea?” You say “no thanks, I’ve just had one” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you found it hard to keep on top of the previous house then why would you move into a bigger home?
I have no words for what she shares today, I don’t know about adhd really but seeing that screams depression and overwhelmed mother struggling with daily needs of her children, home and just general life.
There is no excuse she has 7 days she could keep on top of it by doing a room a day, kitchen can be cleaned as you go.
Yes we see about 10 minutes maxuim a day of her life in stories but still doesn’t explain how her home is such a riot. The living room she can keep tidy because it where she is all day everyday when she’s not out for breakfast, lunch or dinner or at a gifted trip out.
Time she spent on her phone sharing today she could had sorted a couple rooms out. Get a swing for door frame bet Bebe, otter, ottie. Oakley whatever she calls him these days would have plenty fun bouncing about in a door swing while she got things done.
Plenty mothers have done it for 1000s of years keeping house clean while attending to young kids, he doesn’t have a walker, swing she buys him a ball out total waste money when he is crawling and getting more on the move? Literally makes 0 sense.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.