Thesocialmama.xo #24 What in the Mearns entitlement is this duckery?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched some of the car journey with Misfit, Aimee looked like she was racking her brain for stuff to say about her ADHD symptoms and history… Misfit actually looked bored rigid when I was watching.
I struggle to have any sympathy cos I actually think what she is saying is either lies or seriously exaggerated!

Reactions: 13
Stop staying up with the lights on and phone screen bright as that surely wakes Oakley?
She's making out he can't go into his own room yet because he's up all through the night. She's sleep trained him to be up all night. She's always got her phone on or a wee tablet/laptop for him to wire him to be awake 🙃. She's one of those people who just loves to talk about themselves and complain but really isn't looking to take on any help or advice.

It's 100% clear that Aimee has severe abandonment issues and childhood trauma that she's never dealt with. She also has the emotional maturity of a toddler. Both things she could work through in therapy.

That YouTube video is a proper slap in the face to her stepdad too. Unforgivable, but I guess she gets away with everything so there will be no consequence for her...

She's just looking for a diagnosis so she can't be held responsible for anything. Sickens me to my core. It's not a pass, Aimee.
If I was able to make the choice, I would never choose to have ADHD or any other neurodevelopmental disorder. It is debilitating for those of us who have it in so many ways, and idiots like you, Aimee, are ruining awareness because you have in fact jumped on the bandwagon.

duck her and all her enablers. Someone have the decency to tell her to grow up and get her act together.

PS, yes lack of sleep can make anyone's symptoms of anything worse but let's see if you change your tune when I tell you that real gals with ADHD don't sleep. We don't need sleep, we run on nothing. You know how some kids can't sleep, that can be a reason why... We also get the uncontrollable urge to do things through the night too. A drive that you cannot stop. The girl who doesn't sleep and never naps or eats breakfast 🙄😂

Let's see if your story is tweaked at all now cause you'll do some fake research and decide which version of your story you are telling now... Still waiting for you to actually list a real symptom that impacts your daily life, considering being a responsible parent of 4 kids is a doddle and you do duck all else anyway🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's making out he can't go into his own room yet because he's up all through the night. She's sleep trained him to be up all night. She's always got her phone on or a wee tablet/laptop for him to wire him to be awake 🙃. She's one of those people who just loves to talk about themselves and complain but really isn't looking to take on any help or advice.

It's 100% clear that Aimee has severe abandonment issues and childhood trauma that she's never dealt with. She also has the emotional maturity of a toddler. Both things she could work through in therapy.

That YouTube video is a proper slap in the face to her stepdad too. Unforgivable, but I guess she gets away with everything so there will be no consequence for her...

She's just looking for a diagnosis so she can't be held responsible for anything. Sickens me to my core. It's not a pass, Aimee.
If I was able to make the choice, I would never choose to have ADHD or any other neurodevelopmental disorder. It is debilitating for those of us who have it in so many ways, and idiots like you, Aimee, are ruining awareness because you have in fact jumped on the bandwagon.

duck her and all her enablers. Someone have the decency to tell her to grow up and get her act together.

PS, yes lack of sleep can make anyone's symptoms of anything worse but let's see if you change your tune when I tell you that real gals with ADHD don't sleep. We don't need sleep, we run on nothing. You know how some kids can't sleep, that can be a reason why... We also get the uncontrollable urge to do things through the night too. A drive that you cannot stop. The girl who doesn't sleep and never naps or eats breakfast 🙄😂

Let's see if your story is tweaked at all now cause you'll do some fake research and decide which version of your story you are telling now... Still waiting for you to actually list a real symptom that impacts your daily life, considering being a responsible parent of 4 kids is a doddle and you do duck all else anyway🙈🙈
But she can't find her keys every day and her family agree she always interrupts people 🙄. So she obviously has ADHD.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remimber Aimee said before he wouldn’t take a bottle and what you know it’s recorded one night her lurking about hall with the dramatic over the top facial expressions like she was panicking he would need her…Remimber bebe in fact didn’t need her, he took bottle perfectly fine from his Dad.
Won’t sleep in his room… try it before you say he won’t because I bet he would get a full nights peaceful sleep without any interruptions.
If he slept in his own room she can’t use the excuse of Bebe kept her up all night she’s so tired the kids have asked for a day at home. Put him in a perfectly good cot that’s lying empty in an empty room rather than a travel cot at side of your bed.

Big Ang always goes on about being sober but when she pulls stunts of driving, taking selfies while driving, kids in no car seats, kids travelling in front with no booster seat, with booster seat the girls are still too small height and weight to meet the legal requirements for them to be in front. When their in front I bet airbags isn’t even off.
I could be wrong on last bit I vaguely remember we used have put airbags off when baby was in carrier in front, I couldn’t be bothered with hassle every time to do that so put them in back until they were at least 12/13 years old.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There has never been another mention of breastfeeding since she has made ADHD her personality, she could have made good content from her breastfeeding, weaning, support groups in the area, honestly she is bleeping useless...

Reactions: 14
There has never been another mention of breastfeeding since she has made ADHD her personality, she could have made good content from her breastfeeding, weaning, support groups in the area, honestly she is bleeping useless...
Actually forgot she BF until you mentioned it. Has she stopped or not? We used get multiple daily photos of her.
When she said on the video she doesn’t seem to follow everything through my first thought was wonder if she will see this through or get fed up being on a waiting list so won’t complete it to get a diagnosis.

Actually forgot she BF until you mentioned it. Has she stopped or not? We used get multiple daily photos of her.
When she said on the video she doesn’t seem to follow everything through my first thought was wonder if she will see this through or get fed up being on a waiting list so won’t complete it to get a diagnosis.
She has never mentioned breastfeeding since the London trip so he must have taken the bottle all weekend perfectly well.......funny that eh!? 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
I can't bear to watch her GAL but watching her behavior of past and reading between the lines of everything said I'd says she would fit much more in the bipolar or borderline personality disorder categories.... especially if she's going on n on about past trauma
She loves attention, loves drama and is surrounded by enablers and hell bent on getting an ADHD diagnosis to make excuses for her past behavior and for being a lazy bastard and tit mother!

Reactions: 10

This!!! I can't be arsed watching the ADHD stuff anymore. I don't have the capacity for the anger she makes me feel.

Yup she could only BF and baby wouldn’t go near a bottle, she’s absolutely terrified of wearing incase her baby chokes - queue her ADHD content and the baby is probs away to the Chippy to collect everyone’s dinner cos she doesn’t care anymore, she has more important content!!

• Haha
Yup she could only BF and baby wouldn’t go near a bottle, she’s absolutely terrified of wearing incase her baby chokes - queue her ADHD content and the baby is probs away to the Chippy to collect everyone’s dinner cos she doesn’t care anymore, she has more important content!!
I'm actually surprised she hasn't started yet another new Instagram account 'theadhdmama.x'
I've only watched snippets of GAL in the past and I canny believe this random woman gets folk into her car, sticks her camera on and films them having a chat for the Internet to see. Who does she think she is. Imagine one of your pals started doing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
it’s beyond a joke they kids have done f all this holiday!! Lazy lazy parenting!! There is lots of parks, museums all free. Kyle never takes his holidays when kids r off fare enough the man does need a break but they do nothing with they kids UNLESS it’s gifted!!!
callies next art work about holidays will be room piled with crap saying her mum is stressed out again 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 15
Out at the beach with her family in tow, first time the kids have had fresh air all week, her mum or dad must have offered to pay for the coffee and cakes....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Out at the beach with her family in tow, first time the kids have had fresh air all week, her mum or dad must have offered to pay for the coffee and cakes....
Yes but she even said herself they weren't there long... long enough to snap some photos for solely instas benefit then back home to the pig sty

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh she's in a wee manic mode again

Quick, get them out and get proof that you actually left the house and let the kids have some fresh air 🙄🤳

Thought having kids was a doddle, Aimee-HD, how come you never go anywhere or do anything with them by yourself then?

All they eat is pure sugar 😳😳 a treat is fine but it's non stop with her. No even sharing a proper weaning journey for the wee bébé Otter. If he eats what you eat then it's just pure shite too.

Poor wains will end up with scurvy and allergic to the sunlight 🙈

Do they get two weeks off for tattie picking or is that just further north?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nearly time for Kyle to have some annual leave, the week after schools go back.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh she's in a wee manic mode again

Quick, get them out and get proof that you actually left the house and let the kids have some fresh air 🙄🤳

Thought having kids was a doddle, Aimee-HD, how come you never go anywhere or do anything with them by yourself then?

All they eat is pure sugar 😳😳 a treat is fine but it's non stop with her. No even sharing a proper weaning journey for the wee bébé Otter. If he eats what you eat then it's just pure shite too.

Poor wains will end up with scurvy and allergic to the sunlight 🙈

Do they get two weeks off for tattie picking or is that just further north?
Love love Aimee-HD 🤣 that has to be in the next thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.