Thesocialmama.xo #24 What in the Mearns entitlement is this duckery?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you found it hard to keep on top of the previous house then why would you move into a bigger home?
I have no words for what she shares today, I don’t know about adhd really but seeing that screams depression and overwhelmed mother struggling with daily needs of her children, home and just general life.
There is no excuse she has 7 days she could keep on top of it by doing a room a day, kitchen can be cleaned as you go.
Yes we see about 10 minutes maxuim a day of her life in stories but still doesn’t explain how her home is such a riot. The living room she can keep tidy because it where she is all day everyday when she’s not out for breakfast, lunch or dinner or at a gifted trip out.
Time she spent on her phone sharing today she could had sorted a couple rooms out. Get a swing for door frame bet Bebe, otter, ottie. Oakley whatever she calls him these days would have plenty fun bouncing about in a door swing while she got things done.
Plenty mothers have done it for 1000s of years keeping house clean while attending to young kids, he doesn’t have a walker, swing she buys him a ball out total waste money when he is crawling and getting more on the move? Literally makes 0 sense.
'Otter' 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s absolutely living for the fact that rather than makinf an effort for an insta home account or a parenting account, she can let her entire house get like a teenager’s bedroom, do nothing except go out for breakfasts and lunches, followed by some lounging about and napping, then share the mess and say she’s got undiagnosed adhd.

It’s absolutely bonkers, and her friends and family are doing her a disservice by not calling her out. Maybe they’re as stupid as she is?

If she’s read as much as she says she has about adhd, she’d be well into trying strategies to help. Instead, she’s patting herself on the back for being #dopaminehunting and sharing her pigsty to ‘help someone.’

The only one needing helped is the dozy lazy lump who can’t find it in herself to do the basics. I’ve never seen anybody so selfish in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"Never bothered with an after" probably cause she shoved it straight back in the wardrobe. Why does she expect a 6 year old or however old Callie is to be nice and tidy yet she has never been a good role model for that. Wtf is that junk, that's been there for ages, so whys she just finding it all? Sorry forgot, #adhdtrait 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
"Never bothered with an after" probably cause she shoved it straight back in the wardrobe. Why does she expect a 6 year old or however old Callie is to be nice and tidy yet she has never been a good role model for that. Wtf is that junk, that's been there for ages, so whys she just finding it all? Sorry forgot, #adhdtrait 🙄
She didn’t know it was all in there… I can believe that since she rarely does a washing or ironing because it’s all scattered about house in bags for life or the basket in front of the machine.
Too think she tried to say a cleaner she had wasn’t to her standards… am starting to think the cleaner thought sod this spend more time tidying than being able to even polish a surface.
---
Boys rooms was stripped but yet Callie still has her wallpaper? Literally no excuse for her taking their wallpaper down if she didn’t have a plan on what to do next.
Her home is like one those private rents you see being took back and it’s trashed. Finger marks on wall, wallpaper tore down, carpets ruined.
She talks must keep living room safe for little otter but yet there about 20 display logs?
My head is just 🤯 with her.

Reactions: 16
It makes me itchy when I watch her stories. I bet that house smells of dirty clothes and stale air. Keeping on top of a house isn’t hard. She doesn’t work!!! What do you do all day hen???

Reactions: 13
Honestly why does she have so much stuff?! It seems like there is just stuff absolutely everywhere in that house! It takes less than 10 seconds to lift a coat hanger from your daughters bedroom floor, a minute or 2 to put away a ring light in your bedroom where you have a small child who's either crawling or about to be crawling.
Had a friend who's house looked similar and she struggled with depression as a single mum working 2 jobs. She did try though on the days where she felt like she could, she'd didn't think it was funny to show how untidy and cluttered the entire house was. She was mortified, took all the help she could get with childcare, counselling etc to try and find the time and ways to feel more motivated to keep on top of things.
Kyle must be demented, I'm not saying it's a womans job to study at home and cook and clean while a man works. But according to her he's always working/on call so the man's probably exhausted, you can't expect someone to come home and tidy a full house top to bottom after days and days at work. And I'm sure many of us know kids are a handful, but she has just over 5 hours Monday-Friday to get stuck in about the house. Get Oakley down for a nap in another room with a baby monitor on him and put some clothes away or something, put his ball pit in the corner and sort the endless stuff sitting around on the surfaces.
Her claiming she always likes a tidy kitchen, but I can recall at least 3 times she's done a trap to tidy in the kitchen and said there had been stuff sitting for 2 days and there were things all over the counter.
She needs to get off her phone/Instagram and get some help and support for the sake of her kids.

I think the mess and clutter is part of the reason that when she's out her bed, she's either in the living room all day or out the house all day for breakfast, coffee, lunch... she can't face it and it makes her more depressed which is why she shares all this 'not everything you see in socal media is real' to try and justify it to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It makes me itchy when I watch her stories. I bet that house smells of dirty clothes and stale air. Keeping on top of a house isn’t hard. She doesn’t work!!! What do you do all day hen???
She meets her pals, goes out for breakfast and lunch, goes shopping, and talks into her phone.

I’m sorry but if my mum seen my house like that or her grandkids room like that ply the fact I was sharing it on social media she’d kick my arse! The boys rooms actually made me feel so sad for them 😭

She’s using a serious condition as the reason for being a lazy dirty cow, she should put her phone down clean her house, wash her wains and get a grip of herself.

• Sad
I can’t believe she’s actually shown her home like that 🤯
That’s depression not adhd. She needs her family to step in and stage an intervention. She needs to get off her phone because that absolutely will not have helped anyone but just shown what a lazy big gammon she is.

Her home is like one those private rents you see being took back and it’s trashed. Finger marks on wall, wallpaper tore down, carpets ruined.
This is spot on, it looks like a house you see on benefits Britain. I’m so embarrassed for her that she actually showed that. Her house looks absolutely bogging!

Laughing that she said we shouldn’t believe everything we see on social media, we don’t Aimee, we knew you were a lazy, workshy mothers who’s house was a pigsty but this is really wild!

let’s be honest tricia’s we all knew this would happen!

• Heart
I can't stop thinking of those poor boys in that bare bedroom that they are being forced to share for absolutely no good reason. She ripped off wallpaper with no intention of replacing it, wallpaper that Jackson loved and Kaiden was happy to keep. Where is the logic behind that? She tries to pass all this impulsive behaviour and then never finishing anything off as adhd, but it can also be depression. Why has she never, to my knowledge, addressed that. When in the past she's admitted she's been depressed and was on medication for it. She's now got more kids, bigger outgoings, no job in sight, further away from the childcare she replied on daily and using gifted Instagram trips as presents for her husband. She's bound to be feeling low and negative when her entire life and personality is based around Instagram, talking to her phone in her car and begging for engagement on posts. A quick Facebook search shows there's a mum and buggy gentle exercise class near her, it would do her the world of good to get out and meet other mums and really put her phone down. It baffles me that she thinks people care when she's like 'sorry I haven't been on'

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I honestly have never actually known anyone like her! She moved to a new scheme to get her ‘big dream house’ and having a new baby is a great opportunity to meet people - mother and baby groups are generally for mums, but babies so she could have went along and met people.
I’m not saying be out every single day but you could drop 3 at school then head to a baby group/ a walk and maybe go for a coffee afterwards, home by lunch to square up and get organised then school pick up - there is actually no excuse for her house to be the cess-pit it is & no wonder Kyle works a million hours, I would rather be at work than sitting in that midden!
They Are like teenagers playing house

• Heart
You just know her whole personality is now about her having undiagnosed ADHD and projecting this onto her children and anyone who will listen. You can imagine the shite she’s putting in her group chats etc “oh sorry I never replied to your message - my undiagnosed ADHD again”. Everything is getting made about this.
It would be funny if she categorically was not given the diagnosis she wants.
Who needs to spend your husbands hard earned money on fixing your kids room that you wrecked when you can use it for a private diagnosis?

Reactions: 7
There is a dirty nappy in that pile of mess from Callie's room, she's a minging cow but thinks she's posh and above everyone else.

• Sick
Most the blinds were all down. I’m not saying am perfect there is days when I cba cleaning but it gets to a point it drives me mad and I get jobs done. It’s creature of habit every morning I get up blinds up and make beds it one thing I always do.
I still can’t believe she happily showed her home like that, how hell is her family not like get your tit together and sort your home. It makes sense now why ATM is always working imagine working all day to come home to that riot, beds unmade, stuff everywhere. She should be embarrassed, I’ve never suffered depression or anxiety so I can’t relate but when I see something like that it makes me think she must be depressed or really struggling. House like that and she said 4 kids are a breeze. L O L.

• Haha
I literally cannot let myself go off on a tangent with her latest stories.

ADHD box was just for engagement, there's no way she's in a position to be giving anyone advice since she is undiagnosed and untreated. She's definitely not sharing anything that she got from that question box unless it's a chance for her to talk about her 🥴

Sharing the photographs to feel more relatable or to give herself the motivation to sort it out. Whatever floats your boat but IF you could put in a few extra shifts to pay for a private diagnosis, pay for a cleaner. They are hard working people and if you can afford it, get the help you need.

Looks like a serious display of untreated depression, which could be from so much hormone imbalance after having kids one after the other. Aimee, you need help.

I feel sad for her kids that because it's the school holidays, they are trapped at home with their mum and her hoarding/disorganised chaos. She is keeping them in because she doesn't spend any money on them/go to free events/leave her house unless it's for a gifted PR event. She makes plans to go for coffees and lunches all the time so she doesn't have to actually do anything to maintain her home.

We all know for whatever reason, she detests Halloween, but imagine making your kids miss out on even carving a cheap pumpkin for the fun of it, just because your mum decided to shut halloween down?

There have been so many local events, I'm sure there have been plenty her way. But no, let's make out that the kids have CHOSEN to be cooped up in their bombsite of a home because they wanted to 🙄🙈

Just confirms that if you have a fake posh accent, people don't look down on you the same way. I know many a scheme maw with immaculate houses!

She needs an intervention, not a diagnosis.

Put the phone down or reach out to Auri on insta to help you sort your life out:
---
The bit about putting the onus on her young child to clean, tidy and organise their own room without any supervision as well... It's a disgrace.

Where is Callie supposed to learn these skills?
Why should she be better at it than her mum?
Why doesn't her mum clean and tidy her room all the time?

Looks like she's mirroring exactly what her mum does 🤷 Learned behaviour at its best.
---
House like that and she said 4 kids are a breeze. L O L.
"A doddle!"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Most the blinds were all down. I’m not saying am perfect there is days when I cba cleaning but it gets to a point it drives me mad and I get jobs done. It’s creature of habit every morning I get up blinds up and make beds it one thing I always do.
I still can’t believe she happily showed her home like that, how hell is her family not like get your tit together and sort your home. It makes sense now why ATM is always working imagine working all day to come home to that riot, beds unmade, stuff everywhere. She should be embarrassed, I’ve never suffered depression or anxiety so I can’t relate but when I see something like that it makes me think she must be depressed or really struggling. House like that and she said 4 kids are a breeze. L O L.
She thinks 4 kids is a doddle cos she does nothing with them unless it’s gifted, and does the bare minimum of housekeeping. That does sound like a doddle tbh.

Goes out shopping when the kids are in school to avoid the house. Says she’s no time to do housework when she’s in the house.

Her life is literally shopping, eating and moaning into her phone about having no spare time after all the shopping and meals out 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Even if I'm ill blinds up during the day it looks so trampy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her GAL is out. Just when you think it can't get any worse 🤦
Rimimber ages ago she was papped in the back seat of GAL, it was laughed at then how she has nothing to bring to be the focus of her own GAL... so she makes up having adhd and hey presto. A GAL. Which no doubt she will share upon share for all for Kontent
---
Has anyone watched the GAL? Thinks she has ADHD because:
- she loses her keys every day and the kids need to help her find them
- can't make a decision from homeware items to dinners
- procrastination
- and loads of other things that she can't comment

I had to stop watching when Mhari states Shaimee was made to be a mum. Shaimee drags her kids up not brings them up.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.