Thesocialmama.xo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen another influencer go on about her brothers house getting broke in to and it is not that far from Social mamas house so I would be watching what I posted if I was her
Unless it’s a robber who’s after mountains of dirty laundry, copious amounts of dug shite or skid-marked kids’ pants, I’d say she’d be alright leaving the doors unlocked in that shithole 😂😂 There’s duck all to steal!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Obviously the sweet company gifted her the sweets weeks ago in the hope she would share before it’s less than a week to Halloween, she’s just all about take take take, no idea how she gets things sent to her. I’ve noticed quite a few doing this sharing of insta pages, telling us to shop local, they are trying to help them out etc....it’s def in the hope of a freebie! You never see them say why not let me gift it to one of my followers, oh no Aimee needs her 100th box of fudge 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Kids painting the kitchen, not even cracked a window but they’ve been presented with a fresh batch of free sugar so that should perk them back up from the fumes.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Obviously the sweet company gifted her the sweets weeks ago in the hope she would share before it’s less than a week to Halloween, she’s just all about take take take, no idea how she gets things sent to her. I’ve noticed quite a few doing this sharing of insta pages, telling us to shop local, they are trying to help them out etc....it’s def in the hope of a freebie! You never see them say why not let me gift it to one of my followers, oh no Aimee needs her 100th box of fudge 🙄🙄
I was thinking this, gets gifted sweets weeks ago and they've just sat there. How ungrateful. I'm bloody sick of her lining the kids up like performing monkeys and then handing them more free sweets with a camera in their faces.
That lot love to bang on about shop local, but they don't actually shop local, everything they get has been #gifted to them 🤔. Draper the drip is the same... Look at these lovely baby clothes, check out the shop (#gifted) Wouldn't go anywhere else for a private baby scan (#gifted) Had a great time at the theme park pumpkin picking, will definitely be back (#gifted) 😴. These hashtag mummy bloggers pay for nothing, of love to know how much business they actually bring to these companies because I certainly wouldn't do anywhere or go somewhere after knowing a company gave then free items or a free day out when they can be such nasty, ungrateful people. I wonder if they ever reach out to places or if the lines of New Look at breahead and M&D's just flossy around Instagram looking for locals with no shame.

Reactions: 3
Would you not paint on the weekends you don’t have the kids. She was child free for nearly a full week last week and she sat doing nothing.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure there would be somewhere local and independent she could get paint made up to whatever colour she wants, but of course they wouldn't gift it so she's off to b&q. Totally agree she's only about shop local when she's getting it for free, humble bragging about sharing local but only when she's after a freebie. Goes to outlets and big stores to spend any money.

Reactions: 3
She mentioned she wants to move to her forever home but it won’t be happening now for a while for a lot of reasons? Has she mentioned this before?

Where on earth are they getting the money

She mentioned she wants to move to her forever home but it won’t be happening now for a while for a lot of reasons? Has she mentioned this before?

She has mentioned she wants to move before, was round about the time she wanted another baby x

Kyle working away yet again lol
Has anyone seen evidence of this husband she speaks of? Does he even exist? How can someone work that much?

I’ve followed her for a year now and I have so many questions but I’m going to unfollow her now. Her life totally confuses me. Her kids are absolutely adorable but I share the same concerns as people on here regarding her plastering them all over social media. She just waffles on a load of shite, I dont think she even knows what she’s going on about half the time. Watching her confuses me, gets a cleaner but wants to do cleaning vids? WTF? Gets nails and beauty treatments regularly but doesn’t work?How many mums actually relate to that? Has a part time husband out clearly bursting his arse to keep a roof over their heads at the expense of spending less time with the kids yet she can’t wait to get rid of them. He probably sees the kids more on social media than in real life. I don’t see it being a healthy marriage and I think a lot of her posts show her trying to cover up what a shambles her life actually is. I’m sure she could find an actual job, even if just part time to suit the kids as a lot of employers these days allow flexibility when it comes to childcare, then she can contribute to the household. It would also give her some adult company and allow her husband to spend more time at home with his kids without having to endure her stoating around the house talking a load of shite into a phone every day. I think she turns a blind eye to stuff with him as she knows she’d be fucked if he walked away. Maybe this set up works for them both but I don’t think it’s healthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Won’t be for a good while “for various reasons” 🤔 Eh, is one of the reasons that you don’t have a job, Aimee? 🤔 She honestly haemorrhages money on a load of absolute B&M shite 😂 She could easily be painting during the day while the kids are out, she does duck all else 😿 It made me so sad she was painting & Kyle was gaming during the day (again) and those kids are just left to their own devices 😿 A two year old shouldn’t be starting to watch a film after 9pm with a box full of sweets 😿 If only she could be as motivated to speak directly to the youngest two as she is to paint that tit-tip maybe their speech issues would be resolved & she wouldn’t have to publicise that poor child’s speech delay to the world for some free speech therapy zoom classes 😿 She is honestly a shambles of a woman 🤦🏼‍♀️

I know I’m not allowed in my mum’s house 😂😂😂😂 How noble of you 😂😂😂😂 Neither are your bleeping kids, you moron, but it doesn’t stop you farming them out to multiple households for overnight stays on a regular basis. She’s honestly so stupid it’s painful to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The weirdest thing about her is the lying about all day in her mother in laws bed thing. That is super bleeping weird. I don’t care how close you are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The weirdest thing about her is the lying about all day in her mother in laws bed thing. That is super bleeping weird. I don’t care how close you are 🤣
I know 😂 and the M-I-L brought her breakfast in bed 🙄 WTF? And it was a roll with beans in it 🤢 Almost as weird as the day she went to a party at their house, changed into one of her dresses, sweated in it all day, slept in it & then wore it the next day 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe the mother in law knows she's basically a child playing at houses and she's incapable of being an adult so she treats her like a other grandchild when she's over, lying in bed, bringing her 'food'. Or she knows what the son is up to and she feels bad...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think I’m being pure dense. Where was she if she didn’t realise her husband was in bed?! The way I was reading it was...in bed, his phone goes, she thinks it’s middle of night. Then she’s up and about getting on with her day but he’s in bed and she doesn’t know he’s there?!

Please for the love of god someone gift the woman a supportive bra! I’m sick of seeing her massive jugs swinging about her belly button when she’s got her nightie on 😱

Also I’m bored at work and just checked her social blade Instagram stats after wondering why she’s had the same number of followers for weeks.
She has under 4% engagement rate (which is absolutely shite and points to the fact she’s bought most of her followers).
I don’t understand why these brands (if we can call them that) or cookie companies gift her anything if she 1. Takes weeks to actually open it (how embarrassing and ungrateful) 2. She gets so little engagement

I’ve not watched any of her painting videos but surely she could’ve done that when the kids were away multiple times this week? She honestly baffles me.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think I’m being pure dense. Where was she if she didn’t realise her husband was in bed?! The way I was reading it was...in bed, his phone goes, she thinks it’s middle of night. Then she’s up and about getting on with her day but he’s in bed and she doesn’t know he’s there?!
Yeah this just isn't making sense. It sounds like she slept on the sofa and after she's been watching a film with the kids this morning he came downstairs, got the duvet and went back up to bed? And somehow they haven't seen each other in passing? Or she hasn't been in the bedroom for anything. Bit bizzare.

I think they were all sleeping in the living room then he got a call in the middle of the night and disappeared. Aimee thought he left to go to work but he actually just went to bed upstairs. She got up in the morning with the kids and made breakfast then she phoned him, thinking he was working, and he was still in bed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.