Thesocialmama.xo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oi oi, lads! Bet we’re in for a treat with this cooking masterclass 😂 I remember her banging on for DAYS about roasting a gammon joint, it’s gonna be so amazing, I haven’t done it, I’ll do it tomorrow, I’ll get to roasting it soon etc...She finally did it & said her oldest wee boy was so excited as it was his favourite dinner EVER and showed us a photo of his plate. Jesus. Talk about an anti-climax. A few slices of overdone gammon that looked as dry as an old nun’s chuff, some watery sweetcorn & spuds that looked like they’d been to Chernobyl & back in a pressure cooker 🤦🏼‍♀️ honestly, it was grim. Not forgetting the “posh” lunch she made them (an omelette with a side of potatoes 🤷‍♀️). Can’t wait to see what she rustles up tonight 🤢
Spuds that looked like they'd been to chernobyl and back in a pressure cooker. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oi oi, lads! Bet we’re in for a treat with this cooking masterclass 😂 I remember her banging on for DAYS about roasting a gammon joint, it’s gonna be so amazing, I haven’t done it, I’ll do it tomorrow, I’ll get to roasting it soon etc...She finally did it & said her oldest wee boy was so excited as it was his favourite dinner EVER and showed us a photo of his plate. Jesus. Talk about an anti-climax. A few slices of overdone gammon that looked as dry as an old nun’s chuff, some watery sweetcorn & spuds that looked like they’d been to Chernobyl & back in a pressure cooker 🤦🏼‍♀️ honestly, it was grim. Not forgetting the “posh” lunch she made them (an omelette with a side of potatoes 🤷‍♀️). Can’t wait to see what she rustles up tonight 🤢
only 1 or 2 steps away from a potato salad 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I cringe watching her. I honestly don't know why she persisits with the whole social media thing. It portrays her in the most awful light.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
chernobyl and back 🤣🤣 my husband is looking at me like wtf is so funny but he wouldn’t get it 🤣

• Haha
That’s what I don’t get about why people “work” with her. She gives them absolutely zero exposure and when she does it’s a load of shite, mixed in with someone doing an actual shite in the background. More fool these companies for not doing their homework on who they associate with, if only they knew that giving freebies to people like that encourages me NOT to spend money with them not the opposite!
This! There are so many really amazing and inspiring content creators on Instagram who are producing really beautiful photos and stories. I really don’t understand the appeal of working with people who just have the numbers and nothing else 🤷‍♀️

That’s what I don’t get about why people “work” with her. She gives them absolutely zero exposure and when she does it’s a load of shite, mixed in with someone doing an actual shite in the background. More fool these companies for not doing their homework on who they associate with, if only they knew that giving freebies to people like that encourages me NOT to spend money with them not the opposite!
“doing an actual shite in the background” had me in stitches!!! That’s ol Aimee’s advertising set-up to a T 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She works with companies and then never mentions them again.
I’m surprised she hasn’t jumped on the gusto band wagon xx

She works with companies and then never mentions them again.
I’m surprised she hasn’t jumped on the gusto band wagon xx
I love Gousto... if she gets on that, I’ll pie them off!

I also see we finally got the treatment stories.

“wee bit of a black eye”

pffffft, you look like you’ve been resuscitated after being deid for 3 weeks hen, no wee bit about it!

We’ve all said, she’s still got dark eyes. And to resort to botox on her face, before she’s 30 is just sad tbh. It feels like a wasted treatment. Be interesting to see her proper before and after pics as mentioned earlier! (no doubt cause she’s read here and thought - great idea!!) - with extra darkened baggy eyes!

I’m pushing 35 and was ecstatic when my beautician told me I had great skin, which came as a shock!
I’ve always fancied botox, but felt it needs saved for my late 40s if I can make it that far. Not my late 20s! My mum would have murdered me!

But hey ho, life must be that stressful with no job, not looking after your kids and eating all the shite under the sun to justify injecting your face before the age of 30!
Although, I wouldn’t know... I’m none of the above 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m horrified at the thought she’s done treatments just because they’re free and just to seem more “Instagram”. She in no way needs them she’s actually pretty baby faced. I’ve got dark eyes as well but it’s hereditary I’m sure?! So I’m just caked in concealer and setting powder. It cracks like old plaster by the end of the day but I don’t mind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s always going on about “Reminding people to be comfortable in their own skin and not to compare to others on insta”. Why make a big hoo ha about all these treatments? Doesn’t gel well.

Has she ever worked? And by worked I don't mean joining a pyramid scheme 👀 (which she was going to start posting about their 'healthy' range again but as usual banged on about something and didn't follow it through, the temptation of free cakes and sweets was obviously too much...)
She's so out of touch with reality and I don't think she has anything in common with her followers which is why she talks about her boring mundane life 24/7. Oh I went to home bargains today, and then yaps about it for 2 minutes as if it's something special 😴. She tries to be relatable with the 'don't mind the mess in the background' posts, yet she has a cleaner. Mentioned giving up spending so much money in home bargains to afford the cleaner, but she's on her stories 2/3 days a week saying she's just been.
About 6/7 stories talking about decorating as she wanders around and then another 3 saying she came up to bed because she's tired, was falling asleep and hasn't been sleeping great. Then get off your phone, it's common sense!

Has she ever worked? And by worked I don't mean joining a pyramid scheme 👀 (which she was going to start posting about their 'healthy' range again but as usual banged on about something and didn't follow it through, the temptation of free cakes and sweets was obviously too much...)
She's so out of touch with reality and I don't think she has anything in common with her followers which is why she talks about her boring mundane life 24/7. Oh I went to home bargains today, and then yaps about it for 2 minutes as if it's something special 😴. She tries to be relatable with the 'don't mind the mess in the background' posts, yet she has a cleaner. Mentioned giving up spending so much money in home bargains to afford the cleaner, but she's on her stories 2/3 days a week saying she's just been.
About 6/7 stories talking about decorating as she wanders around and then another 3 saying she came up to bed because she's tired, was falling asleep and hasn't been sleeping great. Then get off your phone, it's common sense!
she worked in subway she said that was her first job. Then she worked in this shop that done some beauty treatments, I think they put her through college for nails, spray tans etc. Then she went mobile when she had the eldest, I think. She gave that up at some point and I dont think she’s worked since.

• Wow
See when I’m falling a sleep my aim is to get the kids washed and in bed. Then I go to bed myself not hide in my room while the still run about xx

• Haha
What an absolute idiot of a “mother“ she’s openly telling the world the name of the dancing school her little girl attends 😡 her social media accounts are open for every Tom Dick and Harry to see, there’s predators everywhere. She has no clue about safety 😡😡😡 plus she’s filming her there with other children in the back ground with no permission either. Any of these children could be on the child protection register and all it takes is for one of her followers to see it and say oh a saw wee suzie she goes to so and so’s dance school, 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
What an absolute idiot of a “mother“ she’s openly telling the world the name of the dancing school her little girl attends 😡 her social media accounts are open for every Tom Dick and Harry to see, there’s predators everywhere. She has no clue about safety 😡😡😡 plus she’s filming her there with other children in the back ground with no permission either. Any of these children could be on the child protection register and all it takes is for one of her followers to see it and say oh a saw wee suzie she goes to so and so’s dance school, 😡😡😡
She parades her kids in their underwear for free sugar so not really surprising. She's so thick none of this would cross her tiny little mind. She makes it clear where she lives, what end of her housing estate, when she's alone in the house, when the house is empty. She's pretty much just advertising to ped0s and dog knappers at the moment. She has literally no idea.

Reactions: 6

My sentiments exactly!! Imagine one of her wee girls pals had an address non-disclosure due to an abusive partner being involved and/or child protection order, then you've got this fanny parading that sensitive information about!! It's bad enough Aimee doesn't safeguard her own children never mind other peoples!!

Reactions: 6
My sentiments exactly!! Imagine one of her wee girls pals had an address non-disclosure due to an abusive partner being involved and/or child protection order, then you've got this fanny parading that sensitive information about!! It's bad enough Aimee doesn't safeguard her own children never mind other peoples!!
It’s so maddening, she only thinks of herself and what she can get for free 😡

I seen another influencer go on about her brothers house getting broke in to and it is not that far from Social mamas house so I would be watching what I posted if I was her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.