Thesocialmama.xo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a stretch to have her in the "parenting" section, no? Can't think of anyone who does less actual parenting than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂 well her name is mama shes got two kids....other maws are discussed here. I took a punt ok 😂 should I name the tablets and iPads that are actually raising their kids

Actually howling that she got #2

if that’s not a pure riddy in itself, I don’t know what is :ROFLMAO:
So boring, you’re not even deserving of a cracking wee tattle thread name haha!
Not even worthy of a thread recap either!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“If you’re feeling the same, please come chat in the comments”.

She only ever wants people to agree with her or else they are “tricias”. It’s so boring and tedious to watch her come up with “relatable feelings” (as long as you feel the same as her feelings).

WHY SO SERIOUS AIMEE? Mind you, when she forces a laugh that might actually be worse - it’s a fugly laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She only ever wants people to agree with her or else they are “tricias”. It’s so boring and tedious to watch her come up with “relatable feelings” (as long as you feel the same as her feelings).

WHY SO SERIOUS AIMEE? Mind you, when she forces a laugh that might actually be worse - it’s a fugly laugh.
Howling at that post 😂😂😂 “watch them grow with me fully present every single day” 😂😂😂 Fully present, were ye, aye? I’ll crack the jokes, Aimee 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Why does she always have to mention how many people replied/reacted/voted on her stories... 'i had over 600 of you tap yes' We get it, you've got followers!
I can't believe she's saying she's shocked that other people find their kids growing up 😂. I'm pretty sure most parents go through this regularly because they change and grow up so quickly you don't realise. She really is scraping the barrel for content lately.

Howling at that post 😂😂😂 “watch them grow with me fully present every single day” 😂😂😂 Fully present, were ye, aye? I’ll crack the jokes, Aimee 😂😂😂
Maybe she was "fully present" (as she puts it) years ago before she got the idea of being a bloody influencer in her head 🤦🏼‍♀️ because she's certainly not fully present now.

• Haha
Fully present aye well invoice is in the post hen I feel like I watch the wee boys more than she does 🤣 they’re fine btw I’ve just left them in a very shallow bath

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bit of a stretch to have her in the "parenting" section, no? Can't think of anyone who does less actual parenting than her.
I would literally rather leave my kids with Kate and Gerry McCann for the weekend than with her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Having a glass of wine because she's so stressed over a parking ticket. Give us a break. Why does she always make such a big deal about not drinking?
Still can't believe people #gift these women things, do you think they being any business their way?

“I’m not going to sit and complain about it...”
*proceeds to sit and complain for 4/5 stories*
”But yeah, I’m not going to sit and complain”
🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Aimee, google ‘asymptomatic’ doll. Stop risking it for the sake of a tap to soup. Love Tricia xx

Reactions: 4
Those scrunchies 😷 she looks absolutely ridiculous wearing them 😂

Also “I need to slow down & chill”....... from what? Making soup and talking into your phone all day 😂

Try working full time, doing all the cleaning, cooking etc plus still managing to keep a household running. Absolute plonker of a woman!
I bet the other school mums must rip the piss out her when she’s out of earshot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.