Thesocialmama.xo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably hasn't taken them pumpkin picking as nowhere has #gifted her and the kids a day out for it yet like her so called friend Draper...
Can't believe she's got a cheek to moan about a hurricane hitting the house (the kids and dog) while she's talking absolutely useless shite into her phone. See if you put the phone down Aimee, and interacted with your children, let the dogs out, gave them all some stimulation they maybe wouldn't be wrecked the place in the background 💡. Just a thought you know.
I wonder if she's okay because the bags under her eyes look a lot more prominent than usual. Not slagging her off at all, has she ever addressed this? She over shares so much I'd be surprised she's left anything out at all.
Final point: does she do anything in the house with the kids that isn't #gifted? Do they ever just sit down and draw, paint, play a game, bake something of their own that doesn't come pre packaged from some business along the road looking for exposure?

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen daly dose trying to kid on she’s got a hole in her nose from picking it and not from gear?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I usually keep my mouth shut up but as a mental health worker it’s absolutely disgusting for her to throw around the “bipolar” card when I’m pretty sure she has not had a psychiatrist diagnosis her with that. I see how bipolar destroys people’s lives on a daily basis (not all cases - some people have it well managed). I’m sure my patient who actually has bipolar, on a cocktail of medication, manages to raise two kids amazingly and hold down a full time job would love to hear her rants about feeling bipolar. 😡 What a absolute joke!

Reactions: 12
“I feel like a crazy person” “Fell a wee bit bi-polar lol Trisha”

She is VILE! She paints herself as a mental health advocate yet uses such problematic language when discussing anything, completely trivialises the whole thing. Remember when she said to the wee girl “Oh you’re a bit bi-polar today aren’t you?” 😡

Also your wee boy who has some issues with his speech HE WAS TRYING TO bleeping TALK TO YOU AND YOU IGNORED HIM TO TALK TO INSTAGRAM

Reactions: 9
I think she needs some one to tell her to stop all this attention seeking, where are her family and friends surely they are watching this too. All the stuff she's putting on lately like the dirty bed nappys etc she's putting that on a public open social why would you do that for everyone to see. She's so desperate to be a Scottish influencer but they must all be like wtf is she doing too 🙄she should delete all the fake followers shebought, keep it smaller and focus on what she wants to do an dthe audience she wants no wonder she's all over the place one day she's a mummy blogger then a cleaning account now mental health. She stresses me out watching her 😩

“I feel like a crazy person” “Fell a wee bit bi-polar lol Trisha”

She is VILE! She paints herself as a mental health advocate yet uses such problematic language when discussing anything, completely trivialises the whole thing. Remember when she said to the wee girl “Oh you’re a bit bi-polar today aren’t you?” 😡

Also your wee boy who has some issues with his speech HE WAS TRYING TO bleeping TALK TO YOU AND YOU IGNORED HIM TO TALK TO INSTAGRAM
Also go and wipe your baby's bum instead of letting her shout over two stories for your help so sad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Anyone seen daly dose trying to kid on she’s got a hole in her nose from picking it and not from gear?
Seen this 🤣 about as believable as 2013 me rolling into work on a Monday with a cold due to my “shocking immune system”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I’m a forward planner type of person” but you didn’t know when your daughter was in nursery 🧐.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I’m a forward planner type of person” but you didn’t know when your daughter was in nursery 🧐.
She’s unreal and it’s sad because I think she genuinely believes her own bullshit! She wants to be a successful influencer but I think she would do well to step into real life, get a job and live in the here and now!

Reactions: 1
Because of the mental health epidemic these days I imagine many of her followers are mothers or young girls/women struggling with their mental health. Calling her kid ‘bipolary’ (I didn’t ever see that story but I’m imagining the child was all over the place/up and down) is a disgraceful way to throw the term about. If someone wants to be a successful “influencer” they should really be treading very carefully about sensitive subjects. It’s like when people on Instagram do a video of them cleaning their kitchen and say “I’m so OCD”. Again I’ve seen OCD have people sectioned/ruin relationships/loose jobs. One woman had raw open wounds all over her hands and arms from using drain unblocker on every surface because she thought it would be stronger than bleach. Even the horrific pain couldn’t stop her. I usually never rant about anything but this has infuriated me

Reactions: 7
I usually keep my mouth shut up but as a mental health worker it’s absolutely disgusting for her to throw around the “bipolar” card when I’m pretty sure she has not had a psychiatrist diagnosis her with that. I see how bipolar destroys people’s lives on a daily basis (not all cases - some people have it well managed). I’m sure my patient who actually has bipolar, on a cocktail of medication, manages to raise two kids amazingly and hold down a full time job would love to hear her rants about feeling bipolar. 😡 What a absolute joke!
Very well said! If she had direct experience of what a debilitating effect bipolar can have on patients maybe she’d understand instead of being a stupid wee lassie playing houses on Instagram

Bipolar patients can often hold down successful employment (even with children) something our Aimee is incapable of because she’s workshy! Imagine ignoring your child having a speech delay..

Reactions: 6
She’s actually uncomfortable to watch today for a variety of reasons. She really needs to sort herself out for the sake of those kids - poor wee things 😪 Also, she said she was going to “discuss” treatments at the weekend - I honestly didn’t realise she’d had anything done. She is absolutely NOT a good advertisement for that woman’s tear trough skills. I’m glad it was free - if I’d paid for that I’d be looking for a refund. My heart sank when I saw she was publicising her wee boy’s speech therapy for a freebie, I’m not sure there’s a level to which she won’t stoop. Also hate the way she shares the wee girl’s toileting accidents 🤬 I’ve been following since lockdown & she’s been toilet training since AT LEAST then. The reason the wee girl is having trouble is Aimee 🤬 When you’re toilet training initially you need to watch them like a hawk for their own subtle cues as each kid is different, then get them to the toilet in time. She can’t take her eyes off her phone for 2 minutes! She also gives her mixed messages - the day she took them to the playpark (but wouldn’t let them play on anything) she was moaning that the wee girl had needed the toilet when they were out recently (shock horror) and made it sound like it ruined the day 😂 The day she took them to the park the wee girl had a nappy on again after weeks/months of wearing knickers - no wonder she’s confused! We were all so aware she was wearing knickers as she was regularly wearing ONLY them & being photographed for her mum’s Instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️ Safeguarding, anyone? Don’t even get me started on how the poor wee girl’s probably got toilet trauma issues associated with the time her mum filmed her on the toilet really distressed & also put that on her stories - WTAF?! Exploitation much? And that was another bleeping house she shouldn’t have been in 🙄 Ah, well, anything for the ‘gram, eh? 🤬

Reactions: 5
Sorry but that's just not a thing 😂😂😂. And Im in disbelief that she's even brought it up nevermind thinks people will be daft enough to fall for it. Sounds like something you would either tell your children to stop them picking their nose, or something you'd hear from a primary 3 in the school playground.

No wonder Aimee is feeling so disconnected when she is over the place, and that's just I'm regards to what her Instagram content. As someone else said she's a mum account, thinking of being a cleaning account, wants to talk openly about mental health and be an account which supports that. She has her fingers in too many pies. All she's certain of is that she wants to be an influencer, an influencer who feels like she needs to come off of social media for her own benefit, but then doesn't. She goes through this thought process very regularly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s so wildly unprofessional of her to accept a free or discounted treatments in exchange for advertisement to her Instagram followers, and then NOT give the review she keeps saying she’ll do. Tonight again, “off to get Kaiden then it’s time to talk treatments” then absolutely hee haw the full night 😅 People must surely be starting to avoid.

That’s what I don’t get about why people “work” with her. She gives them absolutely zero exposure and when she does it’s a load of shite, mixed in with someone doing an actual shite in the background. More fool these companies for not doing their homework on who they associate with, if only they knew that giving freebies to people like that encourages me NOT to spend money with them not the opposite!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she get free / discounted tear trough fillers then? Not a good advert at all. Where’s the before and after? Showing with and without make up?! These companies have got it all wrong. Just see the numbers and gift any tit they can. Like the woman who basically just makes cookies for her weans week in week out for free 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤣 that was embarrassing that woman dropping them off cakes every day of the week! I might be wrong in that it was gifted, I’m sure part of the last treatment was, and ASA rules state if you’ve had any affiliation with a company within 12 months must be stated as AD.....so basically all her stories should be, yet about 1% are. I might go and learn how to report people...🧐

I honestly thought that she had 2 black eyes the other day. Really bad advert for those treatments! If I was the person giving her the free or discount I would be livid she's not even given her review yet but has been on waffling shite.

Noticed she was saying yesterday she had the morning off her phone to play Lego with the kids. Well bleeping done hun, better than ignoring them. Here's your gold medal for mediocre parent of the year.

• Haha
Noticed she was saying yesterday she had the morning off her phone to play Lego with the kids. Well bleeping done hun, better than ignoring them. Here's your gold medal for mediocre parent of the year.
I thought this too about her taking the morning off her phone to play with her kids 🤦🏼‍♀️. As if it's a big deal. It's not your job Aimee, despite how much you want it to be and getting free cakes and cookies every other week. Do what most parents with young children do and play with them without expecting some sort of praise for it. She's unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Oi oi, lads! Bet we’re in for a treat with this cooking masterclass 😂 I remember her banging on for DAYS about roasting a gammon joint, it’s gonna be so amazing, I haven’t done it, I’ll do it tomorrow, I’ll get to roasting it soon etc...She finally did it & said her oldest wee boy was so excited as it was his favourite dinner EVER and showed us a photo of his plate. Jesus. Talk about an anti-climax. A few slices of overdone gammon that looked as dry as an old nun’s chuff, some watery sweetcorn & spuds that looked like they’d been to Chernobyl & back in a pressure cooker 🤦🏼‍♀️ honestly, it was grim. Not forgetting the “posh” lunch she made them (an omelette with a side of potatoes 🤷‍♀️). Can’t wait to see what she rustles up tonight 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.