Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So, I have just seen all the rants on her stories. Through a different account as I am blocked, and I’m furious!!!! If she ever reads here ...... 1) I’m a fucking fab mother thanks, who doesn’t use my kid for clout. 2) I’m VERY mentally stable thank you. 3) I have worked for the NHS for over 10 years and I’m a fucking shit hot at my job 4) my profile has always been private I’m not on it for insta fam! 5) your a dick :) ta hun! X 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Influencer gaslighting 101

- “Out” a person, usually for merely voicing an opinion (all positive opinions always welcome and often reposted so it’s not like you’re not allowed to say anything)
- Feel confident in your decision, wait for the “right on, sister” messages to come in
- Freak about the negativity
- Hammer home how upset you are. If you have done happy stories in between it doesn’t matter, just revert back to very upset. Continue to not recognise you’ve done anything wrong
- Mention all your actual trolls / people just voicing opinions you don’t like. Do not under any circumstances admit you might be slightly wrong.
- Bring up the fact the person is a mother / NHS worker / pet owner / married woman. Anything that’s meant to mean they care. They of course cannot care truly for anyone or anything while they have the audacity to take exception to something in your life you have publicly broadcast to thousands. DO NOT ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG
- Mention several times how everyone else thinks you are right and wonderful. The other person must be a freak for not being like those great guys. DO NOT APOLOGISE
- Make it clear once and for all that you are not wrong. The other person is. You’ve upset them? Their fault. You’ve broadcast their identity without their consent? Their fault. Other people are saying you are wrong? Their fault
- Make sure you cry or at least look like you’ve been crying. Finally hammer home how hard life is for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Disgrace. Can’t believe what I’ve just watched. If that was a woman who didn’t have a Newton Mearns accent and a nice new build then a lot of questions would be asked. Then all those stories?! Then she’s saying his wee body is basically straining to breathe?! I would have marched to the hospital the minute that started happening.

Also the Yeezy thing. I am dying of embarrassment for her. Sorry I just don’t do replicas but to be fair I don’t do designer so replicas aren’t something I’m looking for. I think if you get lookalikes from Zara or wherever that’s cool. However pure fakes in an actual Yeezy box then telling everyone they’re pure fakes? Not to get on my high horse but it’s well documented how fakes come via slave labour, human trafficking etc so someone with a big platform is an idiot to share something like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As an NHS worker that is an absolute kick in the baws. Everyone is bursting their arses right now - I’ve seen staff sacrifice seeing their own kids for weeks on end to ensure everyone stays safe.

I bet if she was to be assessed by psychiatry she would have some form of personality disorder. She presents an unbelievable amount of narcissistic personality disorder traits such as self obsession, attention seeking behaviours, setting unrealistic goals and expectations, fantasising about ones success.....the list goes on! I have worked in mental health long enough to spot these symptoms a mile off!

Some people are natural bloggers, vloggers, influencers and others just need to put the phone down and be realistic and get a normal job like the rest of us. I feel horrible saying this but if she is still doing this is 5/10 years I honestly think her kids (especially the older one) is going to be mortified!!!!

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I love how she says Tricia’s are after her for no reason then she’s like “Check this throwback of my toddler crawling over a gas hob” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Geee

Chatty Member
Anyone seen daly dose trying to kid on she’s got a hole in her nose from picking it and not from gear?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Poor wee man has a cough, hope he’s better soon. Tomorrow’s stories “So we didn’t need a test, we’ve decided to spend the day going round every supermarket in Glasgow then I’m going to let him lick the Christmas tree in Silverburn and maybe sneeze on a few Build a Bears OK TRICIA?!”

• Haha

DilysMcGillis

The little girl is clearly watching attention with that biscuit and she is more focused on the boys playing the computer
Never mind the fact it’s 1pm & those kids haven’t been out the house - still festering in last night’s pyjamas. Aimee’s packet of biscuits for breakfast 🤦🏼‍♀️ I honestly despair. That’s why those kids looks so unwell. Also, Fortnite has a PEGI rating of 12 🤦🏼‍♀️ The most revolting thing I’ve seen recently is 2 days after the hospital visit (that spoiled her birthday 🙄) she showed the middle boy in the same fecking pyjamas 🤢 When me, my kids or relatives have to go into hospital I buy disposable slippers & disposable everything else I can. If it can’t be binned or boil washed they don’t take it - the germs in a hospital (especially now) don’t bear thinking about. I can’t believe she did that in the first place & then publicised it - then she said “He won’t let us wash him” 🤦🏼‍♀️ WTAF. He’s 4. She turns my stomach 🤢 So did that graze box she picked up on the way home (still can’t get over than one, even by her standards). All that processed meat & stinky cheese sweating bedside cookies & marshmallows & imbuing them with its salami/cheese odour 🤢 It gave me the boak. Instead of eating that in her bed she should’ve given that wee boy a bath & boil washed his jammies. She didn’t do it the next day as she was away getting her lashes done for free, flouting lockdown regulations in the process - but that’s not even the most disappointing thing: she left that wee boy to do it 😩 And by the sounds of it the kids were papped on electronics for the day while their dad played Fortnite, hence the punch up over the switch. My heart hurts for those kids. Her selfishness is breath taking.

• Sick
  • Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Yeaaaaaaah Aimee, Trish isn’t bothered about the poms poms making their way back to nursery. Trish is bothered BECAUSE YOU ARE EXPLOITING YOUR SON! HUMILIATING HIM FOR CONTENT! That was the lowest of the low there and the fact she’s all jokey and laughy about it. Ugh. It’s not a big deal that he took them, it’s a big deal how she’s handling it. Publicly.

• Angry
Reactions: 14

DilysMcGillis

Just a comment but her eyes look awful in today’s videos. Isn’t she getting treatment for them? They look worse than normal.
She’s repulsive. Her forehead is far too large for her greasy hair to be scraped back into such a severe ponytail & the Botox just draws attention to it & makes her face look very odd. She is a terrible advert for the teartrough filler as, not only has it NOT improved the appearance of her eyes, when she’s in profile you can actually see a raised line of filler. It’s horrendous. The snide remarks about the cleaner are outrageous - she’s a piece of work. “Speech Therapy takes priority” 😂😂 Does it, aye? Took you over 2 years to notice - could easily have been addressed over lockdown FOR FREE by you talking clearly to your child. The wee boy is so clearly self conscious (FFS, he’s got an ‘S’ in his name!!) and obviously wanted his mum to engage with him & play the game, but didn’t want it to be filmed, so he went away & she posted it with the wee girl. It hurt my heart. She did the same snide comments with some dessert place near her house - got a birthday dinner gifted by Michelle at the buffet place, visited Michelle’s dessert place, then slated the rival place (probably as a favour, but also probably because it wasn’t free!). As if a negative review from that roaster would affect your business 😂 If I offered any kind of product or service, I’d pay Aimee to stay away & not be associated with my brand in any way 😂 I often wonder if she’s actually a parody account 🤔 “I’m going to have a self care day, run a bath” 🤔 WTF? Every day is a self care day for that slob - what mum with 2 toddlers in the house can have a bath during the day?! She’s honestly vile.

I’m more convinced than ever she’s a parody account: “I’m a total perfectionist” 😂😂😂😂 Ah ha haaaaaa! Mind the mess, oh, and the dog shit, that’s my Everest of filthy washing, that mattress is soaked in urine **steps over dirty nappy that’s been chewed to bits by unwalked & under stimulated dogs** I’m just putting my kid to bed in the same grubby vest she’s been wearing all day (and slept in the night before) then I’ll scran a greasy takeaway in my bed while the dogs rub their ring pieces all over my pillows! Sounds like perfection, right enough 😂😂😂 The only things that aren’t in that washing pile are her bras and bed sheets 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Ek2209

I’m sick of hearing how much covid has affected her mentally. Honestly it doesn’t seem to have impacted her much at all other than the fact that her kids were off school and at home (which, as a stay at home mum, surely you would absolutely love since that’s your job...)
Still got to do her home bargains hauls day clear out the shelves in Asda, still went to visit all of her friends and family, still eats 4 billion cookies and cakes a week. All whilst her husband still got to go to work and earn a living the whole time.
Spare a fucking thought for those of us whose lives have actually been turned upside down by this, Aimee. My husband was forced out of work for 5 months with no income support from the government, we have 2 children to feed and bills to pay, I attempted to homeschool WHILST working a full time job from home. And you’re lying in bed crying that the kids are doing your head in even though you’ve barely seen them for two weeks because you’re constantly kid free. Give us a break. Honestly she is so so self involved she will never notice the actual struggles of those around her. Covid was horrific for our family but we got to spend so much time together which we constantly said we wish we had, I’d love to go back to that lockdown if I’m honest 😂
Unfortunately, as someone who barely has any adult interaction and no job or responsibilities, Aimee with never understand just how lucky she is to be at home with them all day. And we will continue to have to listen to her rambling pish 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

TAi29

I have never commented here before but I’m outraged! Taking photos of her child in an ambulance where he will feel vulnerable and scared 😑 Moaning about the NHS in a time it’s completely overrun. Posting about her bday being ruined when her child is sick. And then when she rightly gets messages to pull her up she posts them like they are “Tricia trolls”. Actually want to shake the hand of the girl that messaged her well done for having the balls to do so. Time to give up insta Aimee hun we’re all just following you cos you are a mess.

Reactions: 13
I have followed this thread for some time and actually only started following this clown because of here. I thought to myself surely no mother can be that bad? How wrong was I 🙈. Regarding the crazy hair day how about you get yourself and your kids up earlier and ready on time and you could of nipped to the shops and got something for the wee boys hair, does the dad not own hair gel? She could of done something it didn't need to be fabulous. My next point what grown adult goes to a park and plays hide and seek? Seriously go and walk your dog, do your amazing cleaning since your the best, surely that is time better spent! Also the dad? Can we even call him that? The teenager who sits and plays computer games 24/7 when he's not on 'call' I have no words! Baths in the afternoon, get the kids in a routine and bath at night like the rest of us! Put the phone down and look after your children you absolute clown!! I have 2 kids work full time as does my partner and we also have a dog who gets walked at least twice a day. Not everything for your children needs to be gifted get some wetsuits on them and get them out in the fresh air instead of stuck in that house 24/7!!!!

• Heart

DilysMcGillis

I seen another influencer go on about her brothers house getting broke in to and it is not that far from Social mamas house so I would be watching what I posted if I was her
Unless it’s a robber who’s after mountains of dirty laundry, copious amounts of dug shite or skid-marked kids’ pants, I’d say she’d be alright leaving the doors unlocked in that shithole 😂😂 There’s fuck all to steal!

• Haha
Wow, just catching up on this absolute shitshow 😳 my group chats been buzzing all day with screenshots of her story, what a mess she’s got herself into (even more than her house 🙈)

I can’t believe she’s taking pictures of them in the ambulance for clout, bashing the NHS and outing people who dare stand against her!
She’s stooped to a new low! This whole “be kind” thing is lost on her, sharing someone’s Instagram who messaged her privately purely saying what everyone else is thinking! She’s disgusting!
I hope anyone working with her in future get a wee heads up about this incident before they gift her something! As someone’s said above, she’s a mean girl and a bully and has shown her true colours today 🤬
Maybe gifting something to the hard working staff who you spent the night slating coz she wanted a nap, absolute tool!

Aimee, I’d like to say I hope you’re reading this so you can get a swift reality check but I actually hope you’re looking after your least favourite child as he clearly needs you right now. You are a vile creature and I know all your other “mummy influencer” pals and the school mums are ripping the absolute arse out of your behaviour today!

• Haha

DilysMcGillis

As per usual, Aimee is utterly tone deaf to the strength of feeling about how wrong her actions were - then completely misses the point when it’s brought to her attention 🙄 I’m not even sure publicising that DM will have the effect she desires as everyone seems to agree with JB as she was, in fact, spot on. Aimee showed her true colours today - a real wee nasty edge was more than apparent there. Spreading kindness are ye Aimee, hen? Arsehole! Also, can only imagine which granny the other two were punted off to when Kyle was at the hospital 🙄

tippingpoint

VIP Member
All this “Get so and so to 8k” shit etc is so cringe. I run an account. It’s not blogging and I don’t do ads but I’ve got a good few thousand followers now and I got them all organically. I started the account, put a few bits of content up. Started following people and hashtags relevant to the account. Started following new followers of accounts similar to mind and a lot followed back. Engaged with a lot of people. Story shares and reposts followed. People tagging their pals. That’s it. Quite proud of myself really. Of course I do this just for fun not for free cookies for my weans 🤣

Point is if your content is good enough you don’t need to beg for followers. They’ll come.

Reactions: 12