Thesocialmama.xo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend sent me this, had to post it here. Is she f**king serious? You want to “do normal things”?
She’s done whatever she wanted for months & months on end!
Even when the rules stated you couldn’t visit others she was off VISITING A NEWBORN BABY???!! I mean wtf?? She was having sleepovers at her MiL’s (that was a weird situation that one!) she was out shopping near daily, doing absolutely f**k all school work and just leaving her kids and dogs to destroy the house and tit everywhere?

She tried to condone her behaviour by calling out “tricia’s” she knew she was in the wrong yet did it all anyway.
She’s a rocket

Also what the hell has she done to her puss? She legit looks like uncle fester, I can’t unsee it after someone else said it 😂

View attachment 290347
speaking of faces (and sorry I know we’re not allowed to mention other accounts), but the other day draper shared photos of herself and pals for a birthday, clearly quite a few years ago and I genuinely could not figure out which one was Abbie, it’s like she’s bought an entire new face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
By plan in advance in assuming that she means she likes to have planned 'child free nights' at hotels with her husband and showing off some tacky boutique dress she's been #gifted or is she talking about spending her night going to overpriced, try too hard bars in Glasgow with all her wannabe influencer 'friends' and posting constantly about how she didn't have an alcoholic drink (again of course in a #gifted dress)
She contradicts herself so much that its embarassing. She goes through phases of content. Posting about how she misses the kids being little etc and regularly crying about it, but barely specs time with them, and they are only going to get bigger. Then it's her weight, she wants to be healthier while accepting every free lump of sugar going. Mental health is often brought up, doesn't want to be all doom and gloom but she's going to be honest... Then thinks there's no point going on about it so goes on about not going on about it 🤔. Cuts back on things to save money, always buying home bargains shite and on a whim starts decorating. Wants to start uploading to her YouTube channel but is so inconsistent.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The decoration thing could have been a chance for decent content but it was just “Look at this low quality footage of my kitchen wall. Finished”

• Haha
speaking of faces (and sorry I know we’re not allowed to mention other accounts), but the other day draper shared photos of herself and pals for a birthday, clearly quite a few years ago and I genuinely could not figure out which one was Abbie, it’s like she’s bought an entire new face.
She's another joke. Saying her son falling out the bed was "quite funny" because it woke up the boyfriend who was snoring 😦.
Agree though, looking at those she's had more work done than I am realised. Probably only going to get worse with the new job once the baby is here.

On the subject of dreary drapes did anyone notice the other week she had a birthday sleepover for her pal. 4 of them together in her house, with her pregnant and she wears a sunflower lanyard to exempt her from wearing a mask (not sure if this is due to pregnant or something else) but clearly no regard for the rules or distancing. Putting herself and baby at risk.

• Angry
The decoration thing could have been a chance for decent content but it was just “Look at this low quality footage of my kitchen wall. Finished”
Think she was just after a #gifted painter but no one offered so she had to do it herself xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think she was just after a #gifted painter but no one offered so she had to do it herself xx
Totally thought the same. She was desperate to get someone gifted. And for all her shop local/ small business etc. buggered off to B&Q for paint when no one wanted to do it for her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
On the subject of dreary drapes did anyone notice the other week she had a birthday sleepover for her pal. 4 of them together in her house, with her pregnant and she wears a sunflower lanyard to exempt her from wearing a mask (not sure if this is due to pregnant or something else) but clearly no regard for the rules or distancing. Putting herself and baby at risk.
Strange considering a few months ago she was wearing masks and promoting a woman who was hand making them, but they were probably #gifted so who knows. She just comes across as the type of person who would give a reason (about 6 stories loooong) if she was exempt. Seen as she shares the rest of her life. But she just suddenly started wearing a lanyard 😂

• Haha
Can’t get over her apologising twice today for being quiet and when there’s about 20 slides of shite on her story 😂 who does she think she is. Also this perfectionist chat is wild, she’s far far from it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t get over her apologising twice today for being quiet and when there’s about 20 slides of shite on her story 😂 who does she think she is. Also this perfectionist chat is wild, she’s far far from it
Had a laugh at that, I'm a perfectionist, excuse the cupboard rammed with shite in the background 😂😂

• Haha
Also this perfectionist chat is wild, she’s far far from it
A “perfectionist” who hasn’t perfected being able to actually clean (how many times a day does a dog or child tit in that house honestly!?), parent, walk the dogs, educate her children when they’re being homeschooled, maintain a healthy diet for herself and her family, stick to lockdown rules... need I go on?
Also, I love it when she calls out the Tricia’s hahaha HIYA HUN do you feel relevant yet? She absolutely LOVES the fact people talk about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s a perfectionist 🥴 what’s she banging on about saying “it’s not going to last long I have a husband and 3 kids...” there is a big difference with mess and dirt! My house can look like a bombs went off at times with toys everywhere, but at the same time I’d be confident about eating off my toilet seat (not that we do haha) her idea of cleaning is rearranging some bottles under the sink or sorting out Lego in boxes!!

The company name that she plastered all over Instagram this week now she’s slagging them off! Jesus Christ they have 2 hours to clean 14 days worth of 2 teens (her and her man) 3 kids and 2 dogs and 3 out of 7 of them are incontinent by the sounds of it, so no bloody wonder they can’t have the place gleaming like a palace!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cancelled the cleaner because shes had to pay the cleaner 😂😂 what a knobend!!and shes no perfectionist 😴😴😴

• Haha
What on gods green earth is she rambling on about..... a perfectionist who lies in her bed sheets (that never seem to get changed) talking into her phone while her kids run riot and her dogs tit all over the floor, a perfectionist who cuts about Instagram Stories all day long with no bra on and her house an absolute tip.... pull the other one Aimee - you cancelled the cleaner cos she didn’t gift you her services.

• Haha
Oh it looks like Kyle has put his foot down (for once) and said he's not willing to pay for a cleaner when she does bugger all and spends too much money on tat from Home Bargains, and gets nails done regularly.

• Haha
The only thing I’ve gotten from her dragged out story was that the cleaning company was tit & she thought they didn’t do a good job?

About spat my coffee out when she said she was a perfectionist & she cleans better when she does it herself.....but she doesn’t clean herself, her house is a disorganised tit hole that stinks when you open the front door

• Haha
Does anyone remember the poor cleaning companies name? I’d be interested to see if they are going to post anything.

Reactions: 1
What on gods green earth is she rambling on about..... a perfectionist who lies in her bed sheets (that never seem to get changed) talking into her phone while her kids run riot and her dogs tit all over the floor, a perfectionist who cuts about Instagram Stories all day long with no bra on and her house an absolute tip.... pull the other one Aimee - you cancelled the cleaner cos she didn’t gift you her services.
100% spot on this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Honest to god🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️. As someone who knows someone with a cleaning business and know how bloody hard they work, I’m utterly appalled at her stories. Who. Does. She. Think. She. Is?!?! She’s really bleeping angered me with them!

Well hen, if you’re that much a perfectionist, wake up, fire the weans out, walk the dogs, fling a bra on and do your own cleaning! Yer not a perfectionist, clearly not happy about a company trying to run a genuine business. If you were getting it for free you wouldn’t moan about it!

Every one of those stories were her making a dig at that company and she’s essentially trashing a business at a time like this. What a cow! I know how I’d feel if she spoke about my business like that. Their products were shite and they didnt clean as good as Aimee the perfectionist! Do people actually like this girl?!?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.