Thesocialmama.xo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get it now! Man that house is chaos! There was 3 of us growing up and I don’t remember it that mental 🤣

Reactions: 4
Couldn't think of much worse than trying to cram the full family into sleeping in the living room after all that sugar. I love how he sneaked off and she didn't think to check if he was back home and upstairs before she called him 😂. He's got the right idea. Seems to work loads of hours, no wonder he didn't want to kip on the sofa.

• Haha
I get it now! Man that house is chaos! There was 3 of us growing up and I don’t remember it that mental 🤣
Probably cos your mum was actually looking after you all, cleaning her house and walking her pets instead of sat chatting into a phone all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Won’t be for a good while “for various reasons” 🤔 Eh, is one of the reasons that you don’t have a job, Aimee? 🤔 She honestly haemorrhages money on a load of absolute B&M shite 😂 She could easily be painting during the day while the kids are out, she does duck all else 😿 It made me so sad she was painting & Kyle was gaming during the day (again) and those kids are just left to their own devices 😿 A two year old shouldn’t be starting to watch a film after 9pm with a box full of sweets 😿 If only she could be as motivated to speak directly to the youngest two as she is to paint that tit-tip maybe their speech issues would be resolved & she wouldn’t have to publicise that poor child’s speech delay to the world for some free speech therapy zoom classes 😿 She is honestly a shambles of a woman 🤦🏼‍♀️

I know I’m not allowed in my mum’s house 😂😂😂😂 How noble of you 😂😂😂😂 Neither are your bleeping kids, you moron, but it doesn’t stop you farming them out to multiple households for overnight stays on a regular basis. She’s honestly so stupid it’s painful to watch!
I think it’s so weird to see the two of them ignoring the kids during the day. Just getting on with the things they’d do if they didn’t have kids, him gaming and her constant on her phone. I didn’t think people did that really. I never get to watch as much as an episode of Corrie during the day with my three 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 2
“I know I’ve not done my shop small Saturday share yet, sorry”
Sorry?! Has anyone ever told you they care for these shares. Or has anyone actually bought anything from one of your suggestions? Like who you apologising too, it’s mad 😂🥴.

• Haha
“I know I’ve not done my shop small Saturday share yet, sorry”
Sorry?! Has anyone ever told you they care for these shares. Or has anyone actually bought anything from one of your suggestions? Like who you apologising too, it’s mad 😂🥴.
I always think this, same with when she gives it "sorry I've been quiet on here". Nobody noticed, nobody cares. The level of self importance is crazy

Of course one of them couldn't get a job without it involving some sort of 'discount code' to promote 🤦🏼‍♀️.What's wrong with folk.

what has she done to her face?? Her eyes are tiny...like two pissholes in snow.

• Haha
She likes to plan in advance...forgot when the wee girl started nursery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She likes to plan in advance...forgot when the wee girl started nursery.
She means she plans in advance for herself ie treatment and shopping hauls cause let’s face it she does nothing with those kids or dogs

• Haha
All this “Get so and so to 8k” tit etc is so cringe. I run an account. It’s not blogging and I don’t do ads but I’ve got a good few thousand followers now and I got them all organically. I started the account, put a few bits of content up. Started following people and hashtags relevant to the account. Started following new followers of accounts similar to mind and a lot followed back. Engaged with a lot of people. Story shares and reposts followed. People tagging their pals. That’s it. Quite proud of myself really. Of course I do this just for fun not for free cookies for my weans 🤣

Point is if your content is good enough you don’t need to beg for followers. They’ll come.

Reactions: 12
All this “Get so and so to 8k” tit etc is so cringe. I run an account. It’s not blogging and I don’t do ads but I’ve got a good few thousand followers now and I got them all organically. I started the account, put a few bits of content up. Started following people and hashtags relevant to the account. Started following new followers of accounts similar to mind and a lot followed back. Engaged with a lot of people. Story shares and reposts followed. People tagging their pals. That’s it. Quite proud of myself really. Of course I do this just for fun not for free cookies for my weans 🤣

Point is if your content is good enough you don’t need to beg for followers. They’ll come.
They just use it as a cover for buying followers, making out like their shares are the way they gain followers when in reality they are buying bot accounts to increase it. Totally agree that the best way is organically and begging is a pathetic way to increase your following

I’m sick of hearing how much covid has affected her mentally. Honestly it doesn’t seem to have impacted her much at all other than the fact that her kids were off school and at home (which, as a stay at home mum, surely you would absolutely love since that’s your job...)
Still got to do her home bargains hauls day clear out the shelves in Asda, still went to visit all of her friends and family, still eats 4 billion cookies and cakes a week. All whilst her husband still got to go to work and earn a living the whole time.
Spare a bleeping thought for those of us whose lives have actually been turned upside down by this, Aimee. My husband was forced out of work for 5 months with no income support from the government, we have 2 children to feed and bills to pay, I attempted to homeschool WHILST working a full time job from home. And you’re lying in bed crying that the kids are doing your head in even though you’ve barely seen them for two weeks because you’re constantly kid free. Give us a break. Honestly she is so so self involved she will never notice the actual struggles of those around her. Covid was horrific for our family but we got to spend so much time together which we constantly said we wish we had, I’d love to go back to that lockdown if I’m honest 😂
Unfortunately, as someone who barely has any adult interaction and no job or responsibilities, Aimee with never understand just how lucky she is to be at home with them all day. And we will continue to have to listen to her rambling pish 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I know I’m not allowed in my mum’s house 😂😂😂😂 How noble of you 😂😂😂😂 Neither are your bleeping kids, you moron, but it doesn’t stop you farming them out to multiple households for overnight stays on a regular basis. She’s honestly so stupid it’s painful to watch!
This absolutely infuriates me! It's idiots like this that are then gonna complain when we end up in level 3/4🤦🏼‍♀️
But thinks the kids can go anywhere. The rules say no one can visit houses at all, kids have exceptions for childcare but considering she doesn't work she clearly doesn't qualify! How hard is it to follow these rules!
Then to parade it all over social media honestly she's an absolute joke!!

Reactions: 5
Almost everyone (but not everyone) has done a wee rule break on the sly since March and kept it to themselves like a normal person would. Not oor mama though. Baiting the Tricia’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A friend sent me this, had to post it here. Is she f**king serious? You want to “do normal things”?
She’s done whatever she wanted for months & months on end!
Even when the rules stated you couldn’t visit others she was off VISITING A NEWBORN BABY???!! I mean wtf?? She was having sleepovers at her MiL’s (that was a weird situation that one!) she was out shopping near daily, doing absolutely f**k all school work and just leaving her kids and dogs to destroy the house and tit everywhere?

She tried to condone her behaviour by calling out “tricia’s” she knew she was in the wrong yet did it all anyway.
She’s a rocket

Also what the hell has she done to her puss? She legit looks like uncle fester, I can’t unsee it after someone else said it 😂

DEB036E8-1488-4BF3-B809-8A592CA46A02.jpeg

• Haha

This 🙌🏻 Me too.. I work really hard to build my following organically, and at times it’s slow which makes it so infuriating when people are getting huge numbers of followers for posting utter crap and just begging for everyone to follow each other 🤦🏼‍♀️

A friend sent me this, had to post it here. Is she f**king serious? You want to “do normal things”?
She’s done whatever she wanted for months & months on end!
Even when the rules stated you couldn’t visit others she was off VISITING A NEWBORN BABY???!! I mean wtf?? She was having sleepovers at her MiL’s (that was a weird situation that one!) she was out shopping near daily, doing absolutely f**k all school work and just leaving her kids and dogs to destroy the house and tit everywhere?

She tried to condone her behaviour by calling out “tricia’s” she knew she was in the wrong yet did it all anyway.
She’s a rocket

Also what the hell has she done to her puss? She legit looks like uncle fester, I can’t unsee it after someone else said it 😂

View attachment 290347
Her eyebrows make her look like an angry bird.
her face is so offensive to me, I'm sorry it's harsh to say but I recoil slightly when I see her in my recommended section

• Haha
This 🙌🏻 Me too.. I work really hard to build my following organically, and at times it’s slow which makes it so infuriating when people are getting huge numbers of followers for posting utter crap and just begging for everyone to follow each other 🤦🏼‍♀️
Keep doing what you’re doing! At least your followers know you’ve not bought the majority of your numbers like dum dum Aimee!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.