Thesocialmama.xo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My other half works for the same company, they’re not in the same team but the wage is good, nothing mind blowing!

Did her dad not leave her money when he passed away? I didn’t follow her when she disclosed this but I’m sure a previous poster said she’d been left money from him and it paid for the wedding & the house maybe? Like I said I didn’t see or it myself but something along these lines. Would make sense if this was the case
ah that would definitely explain it. No mortgage to pay means a fair whack of disposable wage!

Said it before and I’ll say it again, her husband must earn an absolute fortune. I live in a similar type house, we have a really decent wage between us and I can’t afford fillers or treatment like that! And I only have 1 child to finance!
I reckon he’s perhaps contracted for the company on a self employed basis and as such can fiddle the finances a little when it comes to the taxman? Meaning she can claim UC as well only declaring the bare minimum income for him. Literally the only logical reasoning I have around it 😂
My husband and I both bring in a good income each (more than any of our friends or family), but with a mortgage, bills, cars, children, pets, and the occasional holiday, there’s not really much left for things like expensive filler treatments, nails every 2 weeks, hair, ridiculous looking eyebrows, shopping hauls... I can’t even remember the last time I bought new clothes or had my hair done 😅 Not necessarily because it’s unaffordable but because surely saving money for a rainy day or spending it on nice outings for the kids is more worthy of it. I think they’re probably in a lot of debt and will never admit it...

Did her dad not leave her money when he passed away? I didn’t follow her when she disclosed this but I’m sure a previous poster said she’d been left money from him and it paid for the wedding & the house maybe? Like I said I didn’t see or it myself but something along these lines. Would make sense if this was the case
I’m sure I remember she wrote a blog or something saying he left £10K and they used it for the house deposit. So even at that she’s probably still on a 90-95% mortgage which won’t be cheap!

Reactions: 2
Why does she eat in her bed?? I don’t understand it! A greasy pizza and pasta in your bed. Does she use a plate or does she eat straight from the takeaway carton? 🤔

His salary will be good, a quick Google confirms it’s about the average of a 2 wage adult household 😳 Imagine she actually done something rather than spouting shite n using excuses to get a cleaner, they’d be minted!

Reactions: 1
Hubby away back to work ... has that seriously been 14 days isolation or am I wrong?. Has she not tried fresh air for her saggy black eyes and bunged up nose ?

She never has those kids

I would be so embarrassed if my kids went back to school and nursery and said during the holiday I didn’t really see my mum and dad. Days out don’t need to be expensive just take them to a park

and always sitting in her bed eating

x

My other half works for the same company, they’re not in the same team but the wage is good, nothing mind blowing!

Her estranged Dad left her money and it paid for the wedding and house deposit. Definitely wasn’t enough to pay the full house outright but they wouldn’t have been able to buy the house otherwise, they stayed in a little flat before x

I reckon he’s perhaps contracted for the company on a self employed basis and as such can fiddle the finances a little when it comes to the taxman? Meaning she can claim UC as well only declaring the bare minimum income for him. Literally the only logical reasoning I have around it 😂
My husband and I both bring in a good income each (more than any of our friends or family), but with a mortgage, bills, cars, children, pets, and the occasional holiday, there’s not really much left for things like expensive filler treatments, nails every 2 weeks, hair, ridiculous looking eyebrows, shopping hauls... I can’t even remember the last time I bought new clothes or had my hair done 😅 Not necessarily because it’s unaffordable but because surely saving money for a rainy day or spending it on nice outings for the kids is more worthy of it. I think they’re probably in a lot of debt and will never admit it...

I’m sure I remember she wrote a blog or something saying he left £10K and they used it for the house deposit. So even at that she’s probably still on a 90-95% mortgage which won’t be cheap!
Can you claim benefits when you have a bought house? Regardless, I don’t think they do, I think he works A LOT and maybe does homers too.Probably to get away from her.

I agree they probably have a fair bit of debt, remember at the start of lockdown she went to Asda and panic bought so much shite and said she had to put it on the credit card.

She never has those kids

I would be so embarrassed if my kids went back to school and nursery and said during the holiday I didn’t really see my mum and dad. Days out don’t need to be expensive just take them to a park

and always sitting in her bed eating

x
she has such little interest in her children. Particularly the boys.

Can you claim benefits when you have a bought house? Regardless, I don’t think they do, I think he works A LOT and maybe does homers too.Probably to get away from her.

I agree they probably have a fair bit of debt, remember at the start of lockdown she went to Asda and panic bought so much shite and said she had to put it on the credit card.

she has such little interest in her children. Particularly the boys.
I have absolutely no idea, but you’re probably right. Especially about the homers as those will all be cash in hand numbers. Know lots of people who do that and make a lot of extra money! He does seem to be always working, I always find it such a shame that when he has a day off it’s his turn to take the kids to school and give Aimee a lie in... as if she doesn’t stay in bed 60% of the time anyway! 😂

She really does show no interest whatsoever unless it’s to shove a camera in their faces. This morning she was hoping for a child free Saturday until she found out she had to go collect them... she’s been child free more than with-children lately!

I don‘t get the constant being in bed during the day and don’t get me started on Kyle bringing her dinner to the room or that greasy pizza box and pasta sat on her sheets the other night 🤢 I get up in the morning and the only time I’m in my bedroom during the day is if I’m putting washing away, I don’t so much get a chance to sit on my bed until it’s bedtime and I’m getting in it....surely this is normal!? She really done nothing with those kids all week apart from take them for a milkshake based around a game they are way underaged to be playing - great mum inspo! Surprised she’s not taken them pumpkin picking all for the pictures to upload...maybe her mum or sisters or in-laws are busy since she clearly isn’t capable of taking them out alone!

Reactions: 5
I don‘t get the constant being in bed during the day and don’t get me started on Kyle bringing her dinner to the room or that greasy pizza box and pasta sat on her sheets the other night 🤢 I get up in the morning and the only time I’m in my bedroom during the day is if I’m putting washing away, I don’t so much get a chance to sit on my bed until it’s bedtime and I’m getting in it....surely this is normal!? She really done nothing with those kids all week apart from take them for a milkshake based around a game they are way underaged to be playing - great mum inspo! Surprised she’s not taken them pumpkin picking all for the pictures to upload...maybe her mum or sisters or in-laws are busy since she clearly isn’t capable of taking them out alone!
She's such a scumbag!! You can just imagine the stink with that hot greasy pizza box lying on the pish stained bedding 🤢

“My mum has come to take the kids out for a bit because I...just...can’t be fucked being a mum anymore, not gonna lie”

Fixed that for you 🤣

• Haha
Why does she bother with these boring stories? She never has anything to say, but apologises If she’s missed a few days?!

The children used their toys - I cleaned them up. The dogs shat in the dining area/bed.
I’m having a bath in the day time.
We’re having a sleepover and using the mattresses as a slide.
I went to B&M.
We got our 3rd crack delivery this week.
I DonT lIKE GunS, but do I? Let’s vote in a poll. Ok I’ll take them to a mine craft event.
Sorry I’ve been quiet on here.

So bleeping boring 🤢 But also fascinating that someone has dinner and spends all day in the same place that the dogs love pissing in.

Maybe if you got off your lazy arse and walked the dogs? They wouldn’t need to try and send you signs by shitting or pissing all over where you spend your time

It’s sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has she ever took either of those dogs a walk?
Never saw the first one on her page then she got the other one, posted it for a week now ignores that one too.

And I really couldn't care less about her treatments - she still looks like a bag a washin, can't see any difference to her big dark uncle fester eyes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.