Thesocialmama.xo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe you could have a job Aimee rather than moaning about Kyle self isolating

Reactions: 1
Now she feels like she needs a “wee focus” to keep herself going. How about cleaning your own house or walking the dogs every day? Just a suggestion. Beats just lying in bed and making soup all day 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m not saying anything bad about gaming. I like a wee video game, my partner is a big fan, it’s a wildly creative industry up there with big budget movies and it’s a legitimate hobby. However watching her husband sitting playing Call Of Duty wearing his wee headphones and ignoring everyone I was thinking get a bleeping grip. Same when he was watching a live stream of it. He’s a grown man and a father. The kids were running riot around him at the time and he’s fully tuned out. I believe parenting to be a 50/50 partnership (if you’re fortunate enough to have the mother / father still around and a positive influence) and that to me is just a bleeping joke. Grow up. Help sort your kids out / interact with them and do that tit in your own time.

Reactions: 6
I’m not saying anything bad about gaming. I like a wee video game, my partner is a big fan, it’s a wildly creative industry up there with big budget movies and it’s a legitimate hobby. However watching her husband sitting playing Call Of Duty wearing his wee headphones and ignoring everyone I was thinking get a bleeping grip. Same when he was watching a live stream of it. He’s a grown man and a father. The kids were running riot around him at the time and he’s fully tuned out. I believe parenting to be a 50/50 partnership (if you’re fortunate enough to have the mother / father still around and a positive influence) and that to me is just a bleeping joke. Grow up. Help sort your kids out / interact with them and do that tit in your own time.
I always think this too. My husband likes the PlayStation, I don’t care and he can do it all he wants when the kids go to bed. I would not be happy at all if he was sitting on that ignoring everyone.

I used to think Kyle seemed quite normal compared to Aimee but tbh he’s probably the same as her, she spends her time talking into her phone and he spends his playing games when the two of them should be parenting.

Of course he's just the same. He doesn't have a problem with her pimping the kids all over instagram for a free cupcake, crap routines and being left to play in the bath while she talks into her phone. He's even happy to take the photos of her in her grundies to share with thousands of people. If I suggested that to my husband he'd divorce me! She has no self respect and he clearly has none for her.

Reactions: 5
What’s the whole deal with sharing to group chat thing? She’s mentioned it before as well. I don’t get it. How does she know it’s group chats? She meaning on insta or iMessage? I’m in a few and no one has ever shared someone’s story. Someone might say “go watch so and so’s stories” but that’s it

What’s the whole deal with sharing to group chat thing? She’s mentioned it before as well. I don’t get it. How does she know it’s group chats? She meaning on insta or iMessage? I’m in a few and no one has ever shared someone’s story. Someone might say “go watch so and so’s stories” but that’s it
By clicking the little arrow on the story/post it can be shared to your page/story or a private group chat. I think this is what she’s referring to

She is obsessed with how many people are talking about her

her husband and her are like kids playing and Mummy and Daddy and don’t have a cluehow to parent

home school was tit and everyone hated it but for our kidS education we sucked it up and got on with it. Not her she done nothing till the summer holidays and then had to get her mum to do it x

Ultimate car crash stories, has she no self awareness at all 🙃😖.

The one thing I think she makes her followers feel is that they’ve really got their life’s together so I suppose that’s a good thing.

Reactions: 5
Can't believe a grown woman, even Aimee has made multiple stories going on and bleeping on about shallots 😂. "Shallots. ShaLOTS. Shallots. ShaLOTS..." Bore off woman. She is literally obsessed with how many people view her stories and what group chats she's been in that I actually find it a bit sad to not only mention it once but bring it up again. What does it matter, she's the one who has chosen to have a public page with over 20k 'followers' and share almost every aspect of her very average life.

She over shares for weeks and weeks, talking for stories at a time about nothing at all, and then claims she's got something exciting coming up (which rarely happens or happens on time), decides she needs a break, vanishes for a day or two, comes back on saying she feels so much better after having a break and then starts the over sharing again. It's not a cycle I would want to be stuck in. I think she needs a hobby and some genuine friends.
Why would it cross her mind to ask followers if anyone wants to see a live where she talks about how she met a random woman in the internet, realised they have "so much in common" and are now best friends 😂?!

Please for the love of God tell me she's joking about starting youtube cleaning videos?! I suppose like everything else she will do one or two and then move on 🤷🏼‍♀️

I actually got quite sad at that best friend from across the pond thing!!! She must be well lonely. She does seem to have pals though (outside of the obvious Insta ones we all know and love to loathe) so I honestly think instead of 50 stories a day about NOTHING maybe jump to Starbucks with one of your actual pals?!

She can’t have any ‘real’ pals anymore, if she did they would be on her story since she films bleeping everything.

• Haha
The whole cleaning thing is just an excuse to tag Mrs Hinch and ride on her coat tails. She's obviously decided to completely by-pass oor Mario and go straight for the Hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If her husband is self isolating should he not be in a room away from the rest of the family ??

I thought she was getting a cleaner?
She did, and she bloody well let us know it! But Kyle has to isolate so their cleaners can't come. Which is a perfect opportunity for her to ramble on and on about how she needs to do a deep clean and possibly start making youtube cleaning videos 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.