Thesocialmama.xo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did, and she bloody well let us know it! But Kyle has to isolate so their cleaners can't come. Which is a perfect opportunity for her to ramble on and on about how she needs to do a deep clean and possibly start making youtube cleaning videos 😬
Which is ironic given she had to get a cleaner cause she never cleaned in the first place 🤣

I just caught up with her story there.... the big deep clean never lasted long 😛
One thing that bugs me about ‘influencers’ is them asking people for content ideas.... eh pretty sure that’s your job 🤔

Reactions: 4
Where actually does she live? how is she child free can you still mix indoors where she is?

Where actually does she live? how is she child free can you still mix indoors where she is?
She’s an absolute moron!! She lives in Newton Mearns so Greater Glasgow/East Renfrewshire which is currently in a tighter lockdown.

Can’t wait to be outed as a Tricia on her stories now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I might be being snobby or weird here but what young woman goes out and gets white french rectangular tips?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I love how she says Tricia’s are after her for no reason then she’s like “Check this throwback of my toddler crawling over a gas hob” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I really have had enough of her and do not believe she can be as thick as she makes out. She lives in an area with the highest lockdown restrictions in Scotland, her husband has had direct contact with someone from work who has tested positive and whose child is ill, her and Kyle are obviously ill (but that's because they haven't opened the windows!!), yet she thinks it is OK to...
- Send her three young kids who could be carrying the virus to grandparents for an overnight stay (Grandparents then take the kids on a road trip!!)
- Go to a shopping outlet that is outwith her health board, against government advice
- Go to a nail bar, putting the staff at risk
Get a test, stay at home and stop being a bleeping super spreader you dumb ass!!

I’m quite unhinged and rocky emotionally. Cool with admitting that. I’m not dangerous 🤣 but even with help over the years I find it very hard to control my emotions at times. Anyway does she think her crying stories and rambling make people like me identify with her? Because I don’t. It makes me uncomfortable. It makes me uncomfortable seeing a woman having a night in with her husband then taking to Instagram to show how much she’s crying. Then posting ominous stories about her horrific anxiety inducing dreams. It’s great for people to be open about their mental health but that doesn’t mean a constant live stream of every wobble and tear

Reactions: 6
Can totally empathise with you TippingPoint, but I don't think she has mental health issues, she is just a spoilt brat, who if she doesn't get her own way or feels she is being ignored, lays it on thick - I used to think she was funny at times, but now she just annoys me. She doesn't know how to deal with adulting, and you get the impression she still thinks she is a teenager that hides in her bedroom. She's very immature. She might look 40+ but she's just a daft wee lassie playing at hooses.

Can totally empathise with you TippingPoint, but I don't think she has mental health issues, she is just a spoilt brat, who if she doesn't get her own way or feels she is being ignored, lays it on thick - I used to think she was funny at times, but now she just annoys me. She doesn't know how to deal with adulting, and you get the impression she still thinks she is a teenager that hides in her bedroom. She's very immature. She might look 40+ but she's just a daft wee lassie playing at hooses.
YES TO THIS!!!

Reactions: 2
Kyles making dinner. A stir fry. But we don't have any noodles. Although I don't really have noodles. I just have veg. Thank the Lord for that information, you know none of us could have done without it 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was gifted a box. A while back actually. A few months ago. And we're kid free tonight so we're going to use it to celebrate. We're not really celebrating anything except being kid free...
She just rambles and rambles and doesn't know when to stop.

Serious question is she okay? Because so much of her 'content' right now is looking back to when the kid were younger and crying about it. I get that we all miss them being smaller, but she needs to spend less time on her phone and embrace them at the age and stage they are goin mg through right now. Wakes up with anxiety and her priority is to jump on her stories and tell people? She really needs some friends to open up to instead if talking meaningless rubbish every single day to her stories.

Reactions: 3
I really have had enough of her and do not believe she can be as thick as she makes out. She lives in an area with the highest lockdown restrictions in Scotland, her husband has had direct contact with someone from work who has tested positive and whose child is ill, her and Kyle are obviously ill (but that's because they haven't opened the windows!!), yet she thinks it is OK to...
- Send her three young kids who could be carrying the virus to grandparents for an overnight stay (Grandparents then take the kids on a road trip!!)
- Go to a shopping outlet that is outwith her health board, against government advice
- Go to a nail bar, putting the staff at risk
Get a test, stay at home and stop being a bleeping super spreader you dumb ass!!
Exactly this! She is an absolute hole and a selfish one at that. Her mum had the 3 kids another full day INDOORS because Aimee was feeling ill 🤦🏼‍♀️ Mums don’t get days off, you moron! She’s always banging on about her mum being compromised as well 🤬 They’re not supposed be in other people’s houses! 🤬 You know what you could do with your child free day instead of lying in until 10am on your fat arse? Take your bleeping dogs for a walk! As she seems incapable of doing it whilst she has the kids - I’ve yet to see her take even the 3 of them out unaccompanied 🤦🏼‍♀️ And when he passed her the dinner plate in bed 🤢 The dogs are always dragging their ringpieces over the pillows as well 🤢 They are both REPULSIVE 🤢

I love how she says Tricia’s are after her for no reason then she’s like “Check this throwback of my toddler crawling over a gas hob” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And also still filming when the wee boy rattled his head off the high chair 🤬 She’s a liability, honestly. They seem safer when the oldest boy is using sharp knives unsupervised to cut cheese for their lunches 🤬

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.