thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as megamind is a pain in the ass, why has she recorded and posted that? Very uncomfortable. Everything is an Instagram opportunity with her, even her child crying!
Sharenting as its finest, anything for content using the kids for views as their most vulnerable.

This is a rod of her own back having Callie as her bestie, with no routine and now feeling the change coming where she will be a bit different in the dynamic with a new born. (Wait for the school runs when baby is here and Callie being off all the time)

As parents or social maw, she should have taught wee show off to mix with the biys, however I guess shoving them away in their own room is easier than loosing her bestie

Im no parent of the year by far but this is just toxic

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's having a girl! She's going to give Callie a sister because Callie is lonely.
But seriously, recording your child when she's crying like that is a disgrace. Every single day, she surpasses herself in the shite maw competition.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg didn't realise that was a video I thought she had just typed out. My god the last thing I'd do is video my child upset and upload it to Instagram. How does she even know what lonely feels like? She's a wee tit too used to getting her own way. Boys and girls in here and they all play with everything and all different games etc. Doesn't matter if it's pink or blue or a doll or a dinosaur they all play. She is an absolute hole and my god theyre in for a shock with a new baby too 🤣 cannot believe she videoed that for Instagram how uncomfortable

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Omg didn't realise that was a video I thought she had just typed out. My god the last thing I'd do is video my child upset and upload it to Instagram. How does she even know what lonely feels like? She's a wee tit too used to getting her own way. Boys and girls in here and they all play with everything and all different games etc. Doesn't matter if it's pink or blue or a doll or a dinosaur they all play. She is an absolute hole and my god theyre in for a shock with a new baby too 🤣 cannot believe she videoed that for Instagram how uncomfortable
Just seen them all playing in her latest vid. Obv guilted angelina coming over to help since kyle is on call and schools are off tomorrow

Reactions: 5
She has absolutely failed those kids as a parent - god help them all when they're teenagers or needing any sort of support when older. Will she record that too?

Reactions: 11
Manic high giving her energy to tick all the boxes to show brands that there’s more to her content than eating fast food and ignoring her kids.

She’s done more today than she did last year!!!

Tidied up (probably shame cos she had a visitor coming)

Cooked a meal (2 days in a row to be fair, even if they looked 🤮)

Not had a nap (also cos she had a visitor!)

‘Parenting’ content (you just know she’s patting herself on the back for being soooo responsive to Callie, when it was blatantly obvious the child was overtired and overstimulated, needing reassurance and redirection, NOT pandering and late night shenanigans

Interacted with her kids (cackling from sofa while filming)

💫 ⭐Aspirational 💫 content by acquiring the worlds crappest coffee maker, replete in fake retro styling and shiny gold bits, instahun beige, and twiddly bits.

It’s a final burst of effort to reel in some brands after proving she’s a top quality maw.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I've worked with young kids for years as well as having my own and never once heard a kid bei g upset/crying the way Callie was. That wasn't just being sad her brothers won't play with her, that was 100% learned behaviour. What 5 year old howls on the stairs that they've noone to play with and feel lonely?! Usually they come to tell on their siblings that they are being left out or are bored etc. And I think it speaks volumes that she wasn't seeking comfort from her mum, but was sat there crying. I know it was only a few seconds but still. That was a difficult watch, even by aimees standards. Can't believe she shared that. If she felt she HAD to why not just write over a photo, noone needed to hear that vulnerable moment.
Jackson is only 12 months older than Callie, so she absolutely has someone to play with. But aimee has spoiled her and treated her differently from the boys so she's no common interests and no close bond. And then phoning your pal to bring her girls round, that's exactly why she is the way she is. This is just the beginning of her behaving like this everytime she wants her friends around. Remember she used to pee herself so she could get a bath... You'd hope as a parent of 9 years who's about to be spending even less time with her favourite child, she would have got off her phone and played with all 3 kids together to show Callie she can join in with them. Even set up a treasure hunt around the house to get them to work together or something.
No doubt she'll come on today like so many of you messaged and said you related to my stories about Callie and that's why I share what I do and always keep it real 😴✌🏻

Also ddugs video of her stroking Evanglines ears, why does she post such weird, private videos like this?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Aimee has clearly been reading here and trying to prove people wrong that she isn’t a lazy, filthy mate who can’t parent her own kids.
Yes she has cleaned her house and made dinner but don’t most of us do that on the daily plus have an actual job? Fair enough the boys might not want to play with Megamind - that’s what happens with siblings, but Aimee could have played with her - she could easily have got the Barbies out or whatever and played with her instead of filming her distressed and then calling on DDUG to bring her kids over to help out! The fact she sat filming all the kids playing for Instagram instead of actually playing with her own daughter is beyond bizarre! Plus nobody gives a tit about your kids dancing except you and DDUG!

As everyone else has said what a difficult watch that was. I truly hope she reads here (as she does daily, hey Aimee ya fat lazy slug 👋🏻) and takes it down. Callie is hands down the most annoying, bratty child of anyone I follow and the last thing I’ve ever thought is how cute and funny she is but I felt so sorry for her watching that, such a vulnerable moment.
Absolutely all learned behaviour and I hope aimee reads here and takes onboard even a pinch of how much she’s fucked up and caused this by making her “her wee bestie”. It’s about to get 10000x worse with the new baby coming!

• Heart
She forgets that stuff she posts will be online forever, and wont take much for the kids to find it and resent her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She forgets that stuff she posts will be online forever, and wont take much for the kids to find it and resent her
Exactly this, what a vile human being.

As someone else said before this is learnt behaviour from her mum, no child would be crying about being lonely unless they've heard it elsewhere. Any normal child would be saying the boys won't let me play not that I am lonely.

• Heart
I cannot believe Angeline is still giving her daughter a bottle! My wee one has just turned two and the dentist has told me to stop the bottles and give milk in a drinking cup. I mean - I may have done this with my oldest (14 years ago) but there’s no excuse these days with dental care.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also ddugs video of her stroking Evanglines ears, why does she post such weird, private videos like this?!
So bleeping odd why she posts herself stroking that wee girl like that.

Also sadly - if Callie feels lonely now (never heard a 5 year old say that but there you go) how’s she going to feel once the baby is here. Girl or boy she won’t have company for at least 4/5 years from the sibling and we all know aimee won’t don’t anything.

Reactions: 13
Are raspberry leaf capsules given on the NHS now too?! Is this something else this mooching bastard got for nothing while I paid for it 🤣🤣 and it didn’t bleeping work for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly she is 100% that person who asks her GP for paracetamol on prescription instead of buying it for 27p a packet out the shop!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Reckon the wee hairy Mary realises that once baby is here it can't play with her until about a year or 2 lol. Wee hairy Mary will be put in playroom with baby to play with so she doesn't feel lonely, while skanky maws lays on couch or her bed. Wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 9
Are raspberry leaf capsules given on the NHS now too?! Is this something else this mooching bastard got for nothing while I paid for it 🤣🤣 and it didn’t bleeping work for me!
She's far too late to b taking them now anyway you don't do it the last 2wks of pregnancy 🙈 you need to start taking them a few mths to soften the cervix..... Well that's what my MW told me, she said they r useless taken so close to due date!

Reactions: 8
Lololol "baby's head is engaged 🙌🏻" someone better book the labour suite 🙄😂 FFS it's a 4th baby, it'll be engaging and disengaging for fun in there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.