thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does that meat in her ‘Thai green’ look iffy 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Has there been a fall out with Shaimee & Ange? Since the nite the weans were meant to go to Angelina's for the wee tea thing she arranged I haven't heard the unsocial Maw mention her, or even tag her in stories!

Reactions: 7
There was the borrowing of the hoover and then a soft play date so think that's all been sorted. Don't blame Ange though, unsocial mama is using her same way she uses everyone else.

Kyle's due a sainthood these days for putting up with her shite.

P.s. if the kids are bugging you Shaimee, I'll take wee Jackson and Kaiden. Keep wee Callie for your instagwam

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That looks absolutely stinking! If she’s shocked at the price of some Thai paste going up since she last bought it, that’s the least of her worries. Can see she’s not been paying any bills/doing a food shop for the last year or so 🙄 good luck when you see how much your energy bills have gone up!

Reactions: 8
You're giving her too much credit. She won't be parenting any of them. Poor Kaiden will be whilst shaimee lies in her bed with all her ailments she has developed since giving birth. She'll definitely string this out to avoid actually being a mother to her children unless of course it's for content 🙄
Let’s just hope for her whole familys sake she doesn’t end up having a csec or an epidural!

Reactions: 6
The bleeping state of her and that double chin. The under of her eyes looks like the raw chicken she had for dinner. If this is her after her “pre labour glow up” imagine the state of her once baby is here 😂😂 and she thought it would all make her look good after birth!🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many times does she need to tell us she’s so tired! Welcome to mum life, some of us also work while being parents, everyone is tired!

Reactions: 11
Can't believe state of the chicken its proper raw. Imagine actually having the authicity to proudly post that.
I mean I knew she couldn't do a good job with the kids she has got now, but imagine being so tit in life you can't do a decent job of cooking chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet the chicken will have made her “sick” and cant look after the kids now when the schools strike

Reactions: 6
I’m very surprised she hasn’t ManAgeD to do some damage with that chicken jelly she served last night, she is rotten.

Reactions: 7
Tell you what, for somebody who is never out their Kip, she has serious bags under her eyes…
6DC253C0-F127-4B2F-875F-B26A43189E9C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tell you what, for somebody who is never out their Kip, she has serious bags under her eyes… View attachment 1868479
She’s got a cheek slagging Kyle “I just don’t understand why anybody would want to…”

Babe, he probably doesn’t understand why you sleep all day, live like a pig and talk to your phone for validation for strangers but you don’t see him slagging you off to 30k followers bots.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.