thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even in the interests of “keeping it real” who in their right mind would come online to tell a group of strangers they can’t cope with the 3 kids they decided to have, whilst also pregnant with one more that they desperately wanted? I think I answered my own question there, she’s not in her right mind.

Also singling out one kid, honestly who does that. That’s a conversation you have with your spouse, not thousands of strangers.

She’s actually unhinged. Of course parenting is hard, nobody bleeping lied and said it’s not hard Aimee have 4 🤷‍♀️🤣 She should have kept her legs closed because she’s not a good mum on camera so god knows what she’s like off camera! Swearing and screaming at them?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh my god is she for real 😂😂😂😂

2 options. First is that they’ve always been like that and she has just never noticed because she has never been the one doing the morning routine or second…. They’re so unhappy with the move and new school that they’ve been majorly affected mentally. Either way what’s that I hear….. chickens coming home to roost??

Aimee you wanted this. The big house in the scheme. Now you have no help. That was your choice. Your decision. Suck it up. It’s only going to get worse when you have a newborn.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And BOOM! The reality of moving away from family and not having anyone there to look after your kids or do the school for you is beginning to hit! I don’t like seeing anyone cry but we all knew it was going to happen.
Maybe if she spent more time with her kids instead of panning off to everyone then they would respect her more and do as they’re told. If she can’t handle right now, how the hell she going to get out the door with them plus a newborn?! Good luck hen! YOU chose this so stop looking for sympathy!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She doesn’t have any empathy or understanding as to why this happening. We can see why they’re acting out (if they even are). It’s all about her and how she’s feeling.

…and no it doesn’t make me feel less alone, because my kid isn’t acting out. Due to me prioritising her and being there for her, y’know like most Mums do. Not shouting and swearing at them before you send them into school, a new school they’ve only just started where they probably don’t have close bonds or people to make them feel better or to recognise there’s a difference in them. What a horrible start to the day for them. I just can’t comprehend how any of these stories are relatable to any decent Mum.

I bet it’s Callie who’ll get the most love shown to her later, not the one who actually needs it.

#justiceforjackson.

It’s not right to name and shame any of your kids but the one doing all the moaning and having the tantrums must be Callie cause otherwise she’d say Jackson in particular or Kaiden in particular but she can’t bear to believe that princess would cause her upset! Moving them house and schools away from their family and friends is obviously going to upset them, she has no clue!

Reactions: 12
I honestly can’t believe what I’ve just watched.

Those poor wee kids are having absolutely none of their emotional needs met what do ever so of course they are going to lash out, push boundaries and just chance their luck.

They’ve been moved to a new home, new school and been left with Aimee when they’re used to having friends and loving family around them. They’re probably unintentionally ganging up on her because all they have is each other as this point.

I could never shout and swear at my kids in the morning time no matter what they were doing, the poor wee things have to sit in a class for 6 hours can you imagine going to school and concentrating when you’ve just been shouted and swore at by the one person who’s supposed to keep you safe.

I hope the kids tell their teacher and appropriate services intervene because this is just disgusting behaviour.

I actually feel so sad for those wee kids. She has 1 job in the morning and that’s to feed and clothe the 3 kids and get them to school for 9 and she can’t even do that for them. I can only imagine the language she’s been using and the names she’s been calling them 😢😢😢😢😢

• Heart
I feel so, so sad for her kids. Imagine being shouted and sworn at on a morning then sent into school. Poor weans heads will be mashed. But of course it's all about Aimee. How this affects HER. How this makes HER feel.

No-one is saying parenting isn't hard, but this was her choice. Her choice to have 3, soon 4 kids. Her choice to move away from all her support (enablers).

Here's an idea Aimee, maybe if you didn't go to bed at 6pm every night and actually spent the evening getting organised for the next morning then it might be a bit smoother. Maybe if you spent a bit of proper time with your kids - kidS plural, not just wee Megamind - then maybe they wouldn't act up for some attention.

It isn't nice to see anyone in that state, but the fact her go to is to sit on insta videoing herself sobbing just says it all really. You'd speak to your partner, your friend, your family. Not strangers online. Infact, I think the best person Aimee should speak to her is GP because she's clearly not coping and there is no shame in seeking help for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ano? Get out ur pit at 6:30 and make sure ur organised so that YOU can help them.

They way she was like “help each other instead of arguing” 🙃🙃🙃🙃

honestly man she is going to struggle with a new born in the mix and lack of sleep!!!! U can tell reality has struck

Reactions: 15
Great advice from Angelina to Aimee; she needs a wee break 🙄. Absolute bampots all enabling each others’ tit mothering. Get in the bleeping bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She doesn’t work!! She has no other responsibilities at the moment apart from those kids. I’m sure they’ll get school lunches so she doesn’t need to even sort a packed lunch. All she has to do is get them up, teeth brushed, hair brushed, bowl of cereal/toast, clothes on and out the door. Why is that so hard? Am I missing something?? Lay the clothes out the night before.
If you don’t want to work and you want 4 kids and you can afford it as a family more power to you, that’s great but you are going to have to be organised.

Needs a break 😂😂 she has been parenting on her own for what 9 days?? She needs medication.

Reactions: 20
I can’t actually believe what I’m watching, how cruel to send her kids to school in such a heightened state of emotions. We can see the kids are struggling, why’s she making it all about her. Total joke that she is.

As all of above have said, this is the start of the unraveling, reality is well and truly starting to settle in.

I AM READY 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's going to need long term help when no4 arrives. Her mum will need to move in. She's a risk to those kids at this point. What a bleeping mess.

Reactions: 10
See if she was organised the night before, clothes laid out, bags packed, snacks and lunches sorted. Then got up before them, so its a nice calm morning (well calm as can be with a school run) and in a routine, she wouldn’t have this mess. The kids are tired, overwhelmed with non existent routine for over a year and now about to have another baby thrown their way, for them to be ignored even further.
this is a rod off her own back, and in my opinion, disgusting to put this online

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.