Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's constantly snottery and dribbling and still uses a dummy so it's just getting worse and worse. She's 2 and a half now. Santa should have taken the dummy away and she should be seeing a doctor about some cortisone to clear that all up. Absolutely no excuse for that kid's face to be in a state like that.
Clearly she's read here, yes there is chocolate Big Ang but there is more sore, cracked red skin and snot then chocolate.
Bit like Claire B think she is mother earth but her kids 2 Youngest in school and they still have odd dummy, it's bad for them and their teeth no child at 2 or above should still be using a dummy.
They always use the excuse of it's their 'comfort' no it's not it fact you know it will be a fight, distressed child if you take it away so you let the have the dummy for an easy life.

Reactions: 5

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
I smell shite. The NHS is on its knees just now, I don't think an NHS midwife would even be able to arrange these sessions with such short notice. Any midwives on here who can shine a light?

ETA google says availability is limited on NHS for pregnancy and those in extreme pain with affected mobility are prioritised. I think she's (Kyle's) paid for it privately.
I can 🙋🏼‍♀️

Different health board but I can guarantee it’s not been a midwife referral. Physio - yes, but not acupuncture.

I wonder if she lied and told the acupuncturist she was “full term” so that she could have acupuncture to induce labour.

I think she has got it on the NHS cos I think she has moaned to the midwife about her pain that much and claimed she can’t walk/sleep/do fuck all until she got it. She wouldn’t pay, she would only have done it herself if it was #gifted!
She’d be more likely to get an induction or c-section scheduled for 37 weeks with pelvic problems than she would acupuncture.

Out the loop

[
Well what I do know is that someone who personally suffered horrendously with PVG in my pregnancy to the point I had my pelvis manipulated back into place with a physio and couldn't walk the length of myself with a pregnancy belt and pair of crutches I wasn't offered anything other than physio and rest 🙄 I begged to be started at 37wks and was told under no circumstances would they start me off unless there was a health risk to myself or baby and the physio appt took weeks to get!

Would a MW even conduct acupuncture? 🤔 I really don't know but I'm putting it on her list of bullshit that didn't happen!
She's 1 of these ppl that Google something then start to develop the symptoms isn't she? 😏
Exact same here! I was told I wouldn’t be offered physio due to covid so my only option was to rest 🙄 she’s defo talking shite

weeisa123

How do you know that?
She said on her Instagram stories she’s had 87 bookings in her Boxing Day sale (and extended it to get more since then) so just looking at the math, even with 50% off most people will be spending around £100 still 😅

Absolutely no way. Is she a registered company? All I could find under her name was beauty by the beach where she's listed as an lash tech. I could very well be searching in the wrong place
I noticed this too, wondering if it’s registered under somebody else or the nature of business “hairdressing and other beauty treatments” covers it due to the shit regulations

Last edited:

moreteavicarXoXo

Chatty Member
Everyone knows when you go to stack and still you go savoury!!
I don’t think i could finish one of there sweet pancakes but the savoury ones are immense 🤤

gossiplovexx

Chatty Member
If their current car is clear of finance can be used a deposit but they will still be few hundred a month or little more. She will be needing a Picasso.
Maybe its me but I don't understand why they want to live the way they do it's mental.

Dog adding its own shade of beige into the interior.
Yeah, I’ve been looking at new cars and even the Audi I have is trading in for sweet fa - shes up shits creek!!

gossiplovexx

Chatty Member
We arent finding out and have went with white, cream and some yellows. Its not rocket science to not be wasteful and pick up a few bits as you go along when baby is here. She no doubt wants pink or blue for the black and white content guessing until she is kindly gifted stuff she doesn’t need
This is what we did with our first born. I’d understand not wanting to put a blue hat on a girl if they were going out (lol) but in the house any colour is fine!! Blankets too?! The amount of sick and shit everywhere who cares about the colours!

• Heart

shhh2468

The irony is that if she turned the play room into a bedroom, or even left the dining room as is and turned that into a bedroom - they could all have their own room! Even her and Kyle 😂
Exactly this! Playroom could have been a huge room with wardrobes but she can’t think that logically 🙈

Also, the induction post because she is worried she won’t have someone to watch the kids 🙈 easy solution is have fam on call, but then moving so far away has made that not possible 🙈

Reactions: 4

a1234567xx

I thought her and Denise wright didn’t follow each other anymore but she shared her preg announcement

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
On the subject of hello fresh, saw this on another thread and I bet that’s what oor Shaimeless is doing 😂.

Shes probably paid thai Brett and hello fresh more than she’s made from free desserts, cookies and cakes…

7B005E50-61B6-4500-ACC4-6E31ADA6B626.jpeg

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
She gets them free in return for insta promo..she’s a beg! No way she would drive to South Side if she was actually paying.

Nails every 3 weeks!? Seriously? Now I could easily afford that but it's such an indulgence that I wouldn't dare. I get mine done for holidays and weddings and that's it. She's such a spoiled, entitled and daft wee girl.