Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weeisa123

I’m surprised it’s just in his name tho, given what she’d said about getting money from her dad when he passed away. I’d actually wondered if she was bankrupt (ya know, from all the silverburn trips) so I did a check of the register of insolvencies… but there’s nothing on there.
Aimée could never pass affordability checks for a mortgage. She doesn’t have a steady income and spends money like it’s going out of fashion. They’ll have had no choice but to put it in Kyle’s name alone, but with a wife who doesn’t work she would count as a dependent and therefore significantly reduce the LTV he’s eligible for. So for me the only plausible explanation is gifted funds from his parents

Reactions: 5

PeterPanFan

Chatty Member
Looks like they made £66k on their last house. So maybe that plus Kyles wages for the year of saving and any equity along with donation from the inlaws has helped 🤷🏼‍♀️ either way though, they are screwed when shaimiee decides that she wants to move back to East ren quickly!

Attachments

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
We've all seen how sorry she's constantly feeling for herself and that she exaggerates absolutely everything so she's probably been crying at her midwife appointments. Saying how she's so worried her care is being taken over by another hospital and she's just in so much pain after moving house and running around after 3 "kiddies" She'll be laying it on thick to get all the sympathy she can get.
But I also wouldn't put it past her to have Kyle pay for it and make out she's got it on the NHS

Can't believe state of the chicken its proper raw. Imagine actually having the authicity to proudly post that.
I mean I knew she couldn't do a good job with the kids she has got now, but imagine being so shit in life you can't do a decent job of cooking chicken.

• Haha
Wait until the day comes the kids move out, or move for uni/college, have their own family she will guilt trip them to make them stay or visit her.
That's if she's still in the big house and has a husband.
Only good thing I've heard her say about this pregnancy is she can't wait to meet the baby rest the time it's been a constant moan, complain.
When she has the baby it will be first steps from baby.. last time seeing a baby takes first steps
First bottle/boob feed... Last ever feed.
First nappy last nappy change.
Maybe I was unorganized when going to hospital but do women actually take suitcases?
I had 2 planned sections, lived out hospital gowns and went with a small carry on bag 🤣🙈
(16 years ago) don't slag me 😂

She is already dreaming of pregnancy no 5. I’d put money on her having a “surprise” within a year.
Think Kyle is getting the snip ASAP she said other night after this baby, but mind you she can fall pregnant fast after this baby.
2 babies in one year.. wouldn't put it past her.

Random but Kelsey ham ham the bbf has not been mentioned in a good while either
I forgot about her. The so called 'best friend' I went for a nosey start of November looks like last comment on one K's posts which she didn't reply to social mama... Did that K even acknowledge her pregnancy news? Is this another fall out that's happened what happened to social mama saying she was going to go there and visit 😂

shhh2468

How she can laugh at that wee girl imitating her behaviour is disturbing. That behaviour shouldn’t be so normal to her child that she is able to pretend it’s her. The comment that ‘my heart is breaking’ actually did break my heart knowing they poor babies just hear their mother, the one person meant to look after them, speak like that sentence is normal.
I get that parents struggle at times but fucking hell she has no clue what it’s like in the real world. I know parents at breaking point but their children imitate the happiest of parents as that’s what they see.
Guaranteed she does this at school. Wont be long until school question things

She's absolutely not right. Pure buzzing with herself because she's lifted a cloth and spray and done what most of us do daily after working AND looking after the "kiddies."
I canny believe how delusional she is. She must have her family blocked so they don't see her blatant lies.
Or like her husband they don't follow her probably, or she posts and hid stories from them.
A cleaner didn't she have one before but she let the cleaner go it wasn't to her standards. That's awful saying that especially if anyone knows who her cleaner was. Can't even clean her house herself she has her kids helping, can she do anything at all herself without help or someone taking over?
Now she has no family etc close by she actually having to do things herself.
Reckon any of the kids will go leave with her Mum&sister tonight? She will try I bet.

She was thinking about a cleaner?? Where the hell is she thinking of getting the ££ from 😂😂
Such a waste of money when no one does as good a job as her.
She says she let the cleaner go, that skanky maws side of story. Could been case of the cleaner wasn't getting paid or she/he was fed up with having to go into a total riot, cleaning up dog shit and sick and God knows what else 🤢

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
She'll be sinking every penny into her no doubt tacky wedding, weans maybe get a wee chucky toy but unlikely a box of tissues and a decent haircut.
Wonder when she's getting married? Mind she was due to get married in Italy? Never really found out why that went tits up. Weird she's picked same venue as her 'bestie' thought she had more originality than that.
Also, she's still renting privately for £900 a month so 10k really isn't much. Wonder why she's never bought a house?

Fandan

Ooh...just happened across this thread cos I seen onthank in the title...done a wee bit of reading and seen she's moved from Glasgow to killie....why would anyone do that 🤣🤣 I left killie 10 Yr ago and came back for a funeral this Yr, its was like stepping into a time warp....got a few onthankers on my fb...wonder how many of u are on my friends list 🧐🧐🧐🧐
Probably just Aimee 😂😂

• Haha

soupmodel

VIP Member
Getting a new formula to try which she'll tell us all about incase breastfeeding doesn't work... in other words she's getting free formula and she plans on using that so she doesn't need to parent this child either.

It will be Kendamil for sure.

Also, apologies for my relies, not sure what's going on with tattle. Keeps adding hunners of spaces, driving me bonkers.