Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shhh2468

Bet the chicken will have made her “sick” and cant look after the kids now when the schools strike

Reactions: 6

a1234567xx

I can’t stand her. The sheer narcissist vibes I get makes me ill. She is defo just a big mean girl

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
I'm sure she posted while still living at her mums that her brother and his friends made amazing brownies that she snuck down in the middle of thr night and ate. She obviously thinks she can't have a bond with him though as I've never seen her wish him a happy birthday, post him with the kids or anything.
Her brother helped her paint around her bed in the last hoose.

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
She’s giving me the fear for that poor wee baba inside her tbh, hopefully it’s not been affected by Aimee’s poor choices throughout her pregnancy.

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
I'd fucking piss myself laughing if I saw some daft 'influencer' getting her photie taken in the pictures. What a rid neck.
It's the looking into the distance for me 😂. What is she playing at. The popcorn and bag should be replaced with a pillow and hot water bottle, she looks like she's about to jump into bed.

• Haha
I take it these items are not being washed before being put on baby? I wash everything before it's worn for the reason that it could have been bought by someone, taken home and returned. You don't know where items have been that you buy, especially when they are being put on delicate newborn skin.
I think now given covid etc people more aware of washing stuff before using than before. I'll be honest I was a daft clueless 19 year old and I didn't wash baby stuff before using it, but now everything gets a wash before using esp like bedding and more so now I've seen the likes of skanky maw using cushions then returning, if she actually got round to doing that

Reactions: 5

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
Genuinely think she has either had the baby, or had a firm telling from her family about her recent moans and attitude
I don’t think either of them would stop her though, I think the only thing that would stop her from posting like ever other insta maw is that it’ll get her attention and worried DMs as she’s been dropping hints about going early for weeks. Then she’ll have to come on and apologise for being so quiet.

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
You just know she's going to treat herself somehow at the weekend to get over this traumatic morning. Boys if they are lucky might get a wee magazine and their switches while she lays in bed with Callie watching one born every minute filming her being so funny for Instagram.

Who the fuck is asking social services mama how to make a fucking sausage casserole?? 😂😂😂
After seeing that chicken who would even ask for advice from her. Eat your way to food poisoning with skanky mama. Lazy slob can't stand cook chicken for more than 5 minutes.
Surprised it wasn't deliberate so when Kyle got in he would end up making it, trying give Kyle food poisoning so he is off work so she can lie in bed, go shops, go McDonald's

shhh2468

Omg didn't realise that was a video I thought she had just typed out. My god the last thing I'd do is video my child upset and upload it to Instagram. How does she even know what lonely feels like? She's a wee shit too used to getting her own way. Boys and girls in here and they all play with everything and all different games etc. Doesn't matter if it's pink or blue or a doll or a dinosaur they all play. She is an absolute arsehole and my god theyre in for a shock with a new baby too 🤣 cannot believe she videoed that for Instagram how uncomfortable
Just seen them all playing in her latest vid. Obv guilted angelina coming over to help since kyle is on call and schools are off tomorrow

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I think she has got it on the NHS cos I think she has moaned to the midwife about her pain that much and claimed she can’t walk/sleep/do fuck all until she got it. She wouldn’t pay, she would only have done it herself if it was #gifted!

Lucas2018

Angelina’s gift has been revealed, a Moses basket! Majority of parents will have bought some variation of it for their kids yet Aimee’s acting like it’s the first time anyone’s ever seen one!

shhh2468

This is like the social mamas club when they all seem to have fell out (probably all jealous of each other) .

also ADs post earlier, i would love to be a fly on the wall in the group chats between them all 🙈

noseycddc

I reckon she would say she gave up her job to be a stay at home mum and would take him for everything he has to offer. He would never be rid of her fully.
Imagine the absolute hell Aimee would make his life if he was to meet someone new. He has to be staying for an easy life. Although with 4 kids and a teenager to support, god knows why he does!
As you said, he’s out working most of the time so probably makes it easier. But it's not a healthy way to live.
4 kids and a teenager? Have I missed something

• Haha

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Right who lives the closest to ANY of this family cause I need to know what's going on. Get pally with someone and then come share the goss 😂

• Haha

a1234567xx

She will be jealous of how good denise wright looks also can I add. 🤣 and she is genuinely just a slob that’s what she is an out and out slob