Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trefl

VIP Member
Oh god Stacey Solomon is due round about the same time. I'm surprised Aimee hasn't posted about that... Oh yeah because Stacey's on her fifth and hasn't whinged or eaten like a rhino for 8 fucking months.
And Molly Mae due same month too. Aimee will be raging.

What happened to the sore arm or neck she had? Something else she's forgotten she's lied about to get out of parenting. I'll give it couple days and see if she mentions.
Think cleared around the time she got the free st enochs stuff….funny that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Foreverlurker

Wish I could react to this more than once. The couch makes me cringe, I feel like I can smell the sterile environment of the hippster tattoo shop waiting area she stole it from.
Her grid post, is her youngest wearing eye liner or is it a filter? Either way, it takes less than 30 seconds to wipe her poor wee face. Weans get snotty we all know that, but I'd rather delete Instagram than post my kid covered in snot.
I thought she was wearing eyeliner too but then thought surely not??

Reactions: 2

Glesgagal93

I'm fairly new to her so can someone give me a run down of Kyle cheating please?  how do we know? Was it a one time thing or a full blown affair? Was it pre-kids? Thank you, I'm nosy 

I want to know too lol I've not followed religiously each thread and don't want to go back through from beginning there is a lot 🫣
I'm fairly new to her so can someone give me a run down of Kyle cheating please?  how do we know? Was it a one time thing or a full blown affair? Was it pre-kids? Thank you, I'm nosy 
I want to know too lol I've not followed religiously each thread and don't want to go back through from beginning there is a lot 🫣🤣

shhh2468

That is the difference between if (just used figurative examples of a ballpark £60k wage and average car payment), to have someone sole with no dependent wife on the app, and if she was added as second applicant with £0 income on the app. Definitely suss 🤔
3D6C2678-35CD-49B0-9FB6-001F8C3C033E.jpeg
86141F25-0088-46C3-89F8-D994BDE98694.jpeg

• Wow

TheTacoLifeChoseMe

She mentioned the other day they are hosting I'm sure, I can't imagine she'd be cooking getting everything all ready etc she still be in her pit by lunchtime, hubby might be able to coax her downstairs with all the puddings in the fridge mind you 😉
Well that makes me even more baffled that she can spend as little time doing anything productive as she does.

xoNosy

She's far too late to b taking them now anyway you don't do it the last 2wks of pregnancy 🙈 you need to start taking them a few mths to soften the cervix..... Well that's what my MW told me, she said they r useless taken so close to due date!
That’ll be why they didn’t work for me I think I started at 38 weeks 🤣

• Haha
I thought even if it's a gift it's still an AD? AD because you are tagging the company to give them exposure from your followers?
Or I'm I wrong.

lightonalways

I still think he will own house and she will be claiming for rent etc. Imagine if Kyle just changed his mind eventually, she has nothing