Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
I see Big Ange is a finalist in some aesthetics awards thing now.

Christ, must have been slim pickings for finalists.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Callie’s definitely picked every pick of that from shaimee, but my point is Why the fuck is she telling a what 9, 6 and 4 year old shes miserable? What sort of life is that for them, even if they are misbehaving why would you tell them your miserable! Honestly what a toxic mother. Its not funny how she can film that and post that is beyond me. Bless wee Jackson playing with his wee animals seems such a wee sweetheart
Wouldn't be surprised if it's arguing with Kyle and the kids and seeing and hearing it all.
We all knew she wasn't going to be named on the house, no way she would be considered as some of you will know the bank go through absolutely everything esp bank statement if they see her spending and then money going back on card that will make her a libility. I mean we were even quizzed about the national lottery it's classed as gambling.

I don't see her following through with doing Christmas she'll try have it else where so she can leave the kids with family and she can go home and have a well deserved break.

To add even if they were to split and she wanted to keep house she would have to buy him out... Which she could never do.
Inheritance money is long gone, clearly isn't a good saver, if I had inheritance money I wouldn't be using it to buy a new build.

noseyitch19

Do you think big ang just feels obligated as she probably sees and hears more, she’d rather just be the safe person for the kids to utilise, as opposed to continuing seeing shaimee rant about them
i think they use each other like an “AD”

• Haha
Exactly! I do mine myself and have no beauty background, I just bought a cheap gel kit online as I am not paying £35-40 odd every 3 weeks. Even if I was offered it for free my time is precious with working full time and running a house I can think of 3hrs spent far more wisely! Even a stay at home mum surely has better things to be doing!

Super noodles on a credit card but £500 a year on nails alone! Minimum!
same here! Use the mylee kit and love being able to do my nails without leaving the house. If she’s getting builder in a bottle nails with nail art it’s likely £40-£45 a set…quite a cost over the course of the year if you get them done every three weeks…

Lucas2018

I came on to say the same! I don’t often want to punch people I don’t know but she really makes me want to with that smug face!

shhh2468

So she went cold turkey from anti-depressants but she's gonna wean herself off of omeprazole?! 🤔 😂😂😂 She's all about the drama isn't she. Making everything sound so much more serious than it actually is. She has heartburn!! Which she openly admits is self inflicted every time she videos herself eating or drinking something she says she knows isn't gonna agree with her but shrugs her shoulders and cracks on regardless!!! She needs to film herself putting omeprazole and iron tablets in her hospital bag coz it's a really important part?! It's really not that deep. Half of the west of Scotland is on omeprazole ffs 🤣🤣
Silly thing is, iron and omeprezol or landoprezol will probably be given to her after birth as most people get an ant acid. Surly she would know this

Amanda90

I just went on and looked. OMG that’s disgusting. She needs a sponsorship with sudocream.

Amanda90

As for him getting the snip the waiting list is sooo long. I’m sure someone told me recently their husband was told 2 years in Glasgow.

• Wow

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
Do we think her midwife actually booked the acupuncture? Or is that up there with the midwife upping her medication BS.
I call bs I had pelvic pain with my second and it was horrendous also I basically screamed whenever I had to move in bed and would get stuck (husband had to help me often as I could move one leg with the pain). I was wal was told to deal with it and I had a toddler to run after/care for

shhh2468

They can be added as a home maker but it can drop his mortgage entitlement as that means he needs to also (on paper) financially support her, which no bank will accept given her track record. She is also probably ticked up to the moon, and has ruined her credit file which would make them unlikely to be accepted jointly for a mortgage.

• Wow

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Does she not do her own shopping, ever? Acting like Mae Ploy is some special exotic hard to get ingredient! Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury’s and Amazon all sell it!

• Haha