thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't even follow Chicco UK, she's a beggy woman.
Hardly even promoted it properly, literally two stories of her going “Yay look what we got for free”. Pretty much like the St Enoch Centre day out, does bugger all to justify getting such a generous freebie.

Reactions: 9
Hardly even promoted it properly, literally two stories of her going “Yay look what we got for free”. Pretty much like the St Enoch Centre day out, does bugger all to justify getting such a generous freebie.
She's absolutely useless at her so-called "job" 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Can someone from Kleenex or pampers PLEASE gift ddug a few packets of wipes. I'm begging them! Those pictures of her youngest out for dinner with her mouth soaking are disgusting.
Anyway, back to Aimless. Surprise surprise Callie ended up going for a sleepover... Was going to do a bed revel on the home account, don't bother because none cares! And the bedside tables, if they're going back because one has a chip and one had a dodgy drawer, then get them packed up ready to be collected, why are you still using them? It's not as if they are essential and you've been living out of bags for life for the past hear so I'm sure another wek won't do any harm!

Attachments

• Heart
Can someone from Kleenex or pampers PLEASE gift ddug a few packets of wipes. I'm begging them! Those pictures of her youngest out for dinner with her mouth soaking are disgusting.
Anyway, back to Aimless. Surprise surprise Callie ended up going for a sleepover... Was going to do a bed revel on the home account, don't bother because none cares! And the bedside tables, if they're going back because one has a chip and one had a dodgy drawer, then get them packed up ready to be collected, why are you still using them? It's not as if they are essential and you've been living out of bags for life for the past hear so I'm sure another wek won't do any harm!
Why have they put mirrors on the radiators?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg she’s filthy 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 the state of that hair it’s standing on end with all the grease. She has no pride at all.

Imagine going to work all day everyday and coming back to a wife who can’t even clean her minge 🤢🤢 not only that but advertising it to bleeping everyone you know too. The shame!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Hah think it’s just panelling and she has put mirrors on cos that is exactly what the last owner did - Altho think hers were bigger and square in shape… anyway they are on cos Aimless cannot think for herself so has just lifted and shifted the previous owners entire decor!

Omg she’s filthy 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 the state of that hair it’s standing on end with all the grease. She has no pride at all.

Imagine going to work all day everyday and coming back to a wife who can’t even clean her minge 🤢🤢 not only that but advertising it to bleeping everyone you know too. The shame!!!
First lie in forever from a sloth that literally lies on her couch half the day, who takes naps in the middle of the day & who goes to bed at 7pm leaving somebody else to deal with her 3 kids - nae bather Aimless

Reactions: 11
It’s meant to be raw wood panelling that is insta trendy just now. Except they painted it 😆😆😆 So now it looks like radiators not feature panelling.

Not that it looked particularly good before tbh - this started out as a corporate building trend for acoustics, then hotels did it, and then insta people, and now the wannabes. Totally reminds me of the boardroom and auditorium in my work. And if Kyle goes to HQ very often he will know exactly what I mean!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sure she said that when they got the keys the previous owners had actually left those mirrors in the bedroom and if course fan girl Aimee has kept them because she's creating copy of what the house looked like before. Imagine if she ever has the neighbours over, they'll be wondering why the previous owners bothered with removal vans if they've walked back into the same house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aww nut, she's actually trolling us now...first long lie in ages 🤣🤣 Also Big Ang's wee girl gives me the actual boak, I know it's not the wee lassies fault but she taken her out to meet Santa and for dinner in her jammies, face all red raw with drool and snot 🤢🤢

• Haha
I'm starting to think Big Ang wee girl might be slow developer or there is an underlying issue. No child of that age should be dribbling, snotty 24/7. Not child fault and not a child that has learning difficulties such as autism. Doesn't like being dressed so is in her PJs, the constant dribbling and if I've never heard that wee girl speak a word.
But at least clean wipe her face constantly got what looks like impetigo or severe eczema around mouth.
What happened to skanky maw saying she was going wash her hair? Looked bogging in that post.

Add in autism has been linked to mother's that drink before/during pregnancy.
Like Claire b sister Ann-marie was wrecked at her own wedding and her youngest is autistic knew she was pregnant she announced it on her honeymoon.
No excuse for it if you can't go 9 months or more without a glass or bottle wine then my opinion you have a problem.

Wish skanky maw would stop copying previous owners interior. That's not how a home account works.

Last edited:
Happy to make soup but not the prep?! Sooooo, what, you're happy to chuck prepped veg into a pot and watch it boil? Making soup is literally prep.

Imagine getting your Husband to make soup and then taking all the credit for chucking it in the pan 😂 classic

• Haha
The soup thing is so funny!

Happy to make soup but not chop the veg. I mean, that’s HOW you make soup? Does she mean ‘make soup’ like open a tin of Heinz?

If she was in any way competent in the kitchen she would know her soup would be much better if she roasted the veg first, including the squash. Which is a doddle to chop once it’s cooked.

Or you can even just microwave it to make it easier.

• Haha
Excuse me but we seemed to have skipped over ddugs Christmas tree. WHAT IS GOING ON?!
I think when I saw that tree on stories I was still in shock at seeing the face of the poor wee girl with the snot dripping off her chin.

But now you point it out, that tree is… something 🧐

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.