thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she didn't even write a Christmas card for Kyle from her or the kids...like why does he stay with her!? Because of the kids? Guilt due to previous cheating? She brings nothing to their relationship apart from a #gifted day out and lying on her back for him when she wants another baby...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she didn't even write a Christmas card for Kyle from her or the kids...like why does he stay with her!? Because of the kids? Guilt due to previous cheating? She brings nothing to their relationship apart from a #gifted day out and lying on her back for him when she wants another baby...
Oh Hey!!!! Bleurgh🤢🤢.. Some mental images are traumatic you know😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
How doesn’t she have the time to write a card??!!! FFS 🙄🙄🙄🙄 she will never manage with this new baby, she’s bleeping hopeless!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've got a weird feeling that Ange is going to announce something about the snotty wean soon, like she's had a diagnosis of autism possibly. She's been sharing a lot more of her recently and that 'wee special baby' post seemed a bit weird. She was still drinking during that pregnancy wasn't she?
I distinctly remember thinking to myself when she crashed her car I wonder if she's on the wine.
That's true actually didn't think about car crash and her drinking while pregnant (maybe) there was big massive story came with that crash, it was all far fetched, terrible it was but seemed bit overly dramatic if you all get me. I assumed she had been speeding.

Reactions: 7
Okay, so my mammy always said that if you couldnae say nothing nice, then not to say anything at all, so sorry mammy... I'll run in with this.. Always think she looks as tho' she's been hit with a stun gun with that absolute glaikit look all the time. Permanently looks surprised with those eyebrows up to her hairline and that's saying something with the size of her fod.... Right, running away from that now. 🏃‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t write the husband a card. The man that’s been bursting his arse working all the hours of the day and frequently having to cook dinner for himself & kids when he gets home from work whilst she’s cut about getting her nails done and ramming burger kings down her throat. She’s spent hours talking absolute shite into her phone to her ‘followers’ and putting polls up about what’s better BK or MCds. Priorities eh? Obviously never got #kindlygifted a card to give to him. She was at the shops more or less every day. Christmas cards hit you in the face in all the supermarkets this time of year. No excuse for that. Shite mother, shite wife. Overall shite human being. She can’t cope with her life the now never mind having another baby. Can see her now coming on once the baby’s here with the “oh my gooness” pish using tiredness as an excuse for repeatedly failing to provide basic care to her four kids that she CHOSE to have! Oh Callie won’t suffer though, just the boys. I don’t think anyone has ever wound me up so much she’s so bleeping deluded and I’m beyond embarrassed for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As a minimum get the kids to at least make their dad a card if you can’t be bothered to go out and buy one from the numerous shops you’re in daily!! He provides absolutely everything they have and deserves something from the kids!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not one for giving my other half a Christmas card, but the fact they agreed not to do gifts and she didn't even make him a card from the kids has frazzled my mind, not even got the guy a wee £20 bleeping xbox or play station gift card when he grafts 24/7. Every year at the start of December I make card with the kids for all the great grandparents, grandparents and aunts and uncles and she couldn't even Scribble his name on a card.

She continues to outdo herself every single day. I wonder where she's going to be by Christmas 2023. Probably used the money Kyle has earned from working 70+ hours a week to buy herself a mobility scooter so she doesn't have to walk anywhere because you know she's always so tired and exhausted, it'll have a nice big basket she can plonk the baby in and a phone holder so she can record her stories while she drives along with callie on her lap as she heads for her 3rd nail appointment in as many weeks, followed by a wee visit to Costa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She must defo be having a section, how the duck else is baby gony come our she be absolutely knackered and have terrible heartburn and a sore shoulder n god knows what else she's a poor excuse of a human

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How long we giving her and Kyle?
Long enough for him to start shifting his money elsewhere so she can't continue to take him for every single penny as part of the divorce.
The guys obviously not the best if cheating rumours are true and the fact he seems to just turn a blind eye to her lazy lack of parenting and addiction to spending. But I wonder if its just an easier life for him after working all day to make dinner and parent the kids rather than try and talk her into getting out the bed she's been in all day. No wonder he used to hide in the cupboard at any given chance

Reactions: 9
Maybe that's why she has got him out working every minute of the day and night, to prevent him from finding a better partner than she is.

Reactions: 7
Not one for giving my other half a Christmas card, but the fact they agreed not to do gifts and she didn't even make him a card from the kids has frazzled my mind, not even got the guy a wee £20 bleeping xbox or play station gift card when he grafts 24/7. Every year at the start of December I make card with the kids for all the great grandparents, grandparents and aunts and uncles and she couldn't even Scribble his name on a card.

She continues to outdo herself every single day. I wonder where she's going to be by Christmas 2023. Probably used the money Kyle has earned from working 70+ hours a week to buy herself a mobility scooter so she doesn't have to walk anywhere because you know she's always so tired and exhausted, it'll have a nice big basket she can plonk the baby in and a phone holder so she can record her stories while she drives along with callie on her lap as she heads for her 3rd nail appointment in as many weeks, followed by a wee visit to Costa.
I even got my other half a card and present from the dog and he had me a card from the dog too 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️ It literally takes 30seconds to write a card out! And my other half never wants anything for Christmas because he’s one of those pains in the arse that manages to buy whatever he needs or wants. I still manage to think outside the box and pick a gift for him even if he tells me we aren’t doing gifts, because I know him well enough that he would never not have a gift for me to open at Christmas! Even if it’s something small and thoughtful.
I’m actually astounded these 2 have managed a shag for this baby. They don’t seem to be on the same page about anything else in their lives!

Also, at what point is she going to change her insta name? There is nothing social about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anybody else, even if I didn’t like them, I’d have sympathy for the last few weeks of pregnancy. But she’s taken the piss with laziness for EVER. Does the bare minimum of everything, laughs about it as being #mumlife #relatable, (even though it’s not, to anyone), then finds the time to get dressed up to go out for freebies, food and fun, before having to take to her bed immediately after. Not to mention the never ending cycle of binge eating junk, and making heavy weather of very standard pregnancy symptoms. It’s mystifying why nobody in her life has given her a wake up call. She clearly has some really big issues she’s just not capable of dealing with. Missing wee Jackson’s show so she could go shopping shocked me.

I think she persuaded Kyle life would be amazing if they got her manifested vision of house perfection and another baby to try to grow her instagram and income. They’ve thrown everything at it, hoping she’ll make money out of it, even if it meant over extending themselves in the short term, and neither of them had the wit to see the looming financial crisis or sea change in influencing.

She’s throwing away her dignity and the privacy of their children for nothing - in the hope of being able to make a few quid one day in the future, if she spends enough to make them insta appealing. It’s terrifying.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.