thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unrelated but can’t believe big Ange has made over 10 grand from her Boxing Day sale 😮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Unrelated but can’t believe big Ange has made over 10 grand from her Boxing Day sale 😮
Absolutely no way. Is she a registered company? All I could find under her name was beauty by the beach where she's listed as an lash tech. I could very well be searching in the wrong place

Reactions: 7
How do you know that?
She said on her Instagram stories she’s had 87 bookings in her Boxing Day sale (and extended it to get more since then) so just looking at the math, even with 50% off most people will be spending around £100 still 😅

Absolutely no way. Is she a registered company? All I could find under her name was beauty by the beach where she's listed as an lash tech. I could very well be searching in the wrong place
I noticed this too, wondering if it’s registered under somebody else or the nature of business “hairdressing and other beauty treatments” covers it due to the tit regulations

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
if shes ltd she will need to be registered with companies house.

Reactions: 1
She made that because she doing it cheap. That's mental but if she's made about 10k if average each person spending 70-100 pound.
No excuse now buy the kid a box of tissues with your 10k.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She made that because she doing it cheap. That's mental but if she's made about 10k if average each person spending 70-100 pound.
No excuse now buy the kid a box of tissues with your 10k.
She'll be sinking every penny into her no doubt tacky wedding, weans maybe get a wee chucky toy but unlikely a box of tissues and a decent haircut.

She'll be sinking every penny into her no doubt tacky wedding, weans maybe get a wee chucky toy but unlikely a box of tissues and a decent haircut.
Her wedding will have some sort of tacky Chucky theme to it or sea shells. It definitely won't be elegant or classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder when she's getting married? Mind she was due to get married in Italy? Never really found out why that went tits up. Weird she's picked same venue as her 'bestie' thought she had more originality than that.
Also, she's still renting privately for £900 a month so 10k really isn't much. Wonder why she's never bought a house?

Reactions: 5
Take a shot everytime shamoo says she’s “managed” to do something that requires bare minimum effort

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t know how she will cope in labour, im actually concerned. If she cant wash her hair or dry it. How is she going to birth, cope the first few days and week and then cope when kyle goes back to work.

I honestly don’t know how she will cope in labour, im actually concerned. If she cant wash her hair or dry it. How is she going to birth, cope the first few days and week and then cope when kyle goes back to work.
She isn't, she'll give it the whole I can't do labour anymore end up with a c-section and be in bed for the next 8 weeks at least

Her mum will be staying for weeks...

I think she will be fine cos I think she absolutely can shower, wash her hair etc but she just chooses not to for attention. By your 4th pregnancy, nobody is that arsed so you don’t get the attention you got from the 1st and I think that is what she craves. We have all seen her ability to go for lunch, bounce about Silverburn, free days out and get her beauty treatments done - she just chooses not to do the things that actually matter like keep herself clean, make her kids Christmas amazing or parent her 3 kids! She’s just a lazy, self obsessed toad surrounded by enablers. Honestly, my husband would be saying how can you go get your nails done and get lunch but you can make a dinner or sit at a Panto with your young kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wonder when she's getting married? Mind she was due to get married in Italy? Never really found out why that went tits up. Weird she's picked same venue as her 'bestie' thought she had more originality than that.
Also, she's still renting privately for £900 a month so 10k really isn't much. Wonder why she's never bought a house?
Call me a bore but always made sense to me why spend £££££ on a wedding when your still renting, that could be a deposit on a house. How other half and myself did it I refused to pay ridiculous amount to a venue.

Now social mama can't drive what she going to do when schools are back. If you were that ill you'd be up the hospital not once has she been admitted. She's milking this pregnancy, she already on a downfall because this will be her pregnancy ever etc she's not even had the baby yet.. never happy with what she has, never enough.
This baby will make or break them said before I'll be surprised if they still together in years to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think Kyle is probably sticking around for the kids sake because these 2 have duck all in common. Noone wants their kids to grown up with separated parents, even if it's what's best. He's likely looking at it and thinking he's never home spending time with her anyway and gets to see his kids every night. Not in any way saying he's this great father, but it's probably for an easy life. And seeing how unhinged she is on Instagram, he'll see it a lot more so who knows what he thinks she might do. She could pull the I'm a stay at home mum, you worked all the hours so why do you think you should see the kids xyz amount.

Wonder if she'll spin that her mum just missed the kiddies so much since they moved out and then she wanted to help out as much as she possibly could so she moved in to help with things and then didn't want to go home...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.