thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still not convinced they actually own the house! A million percent if they did own it, she would be making reels signing papers, she photographs the nail shop outside all the time so she’s be doing that with the estate agents, she’d no doubt be balancing the wee gift box/bag they give you getting your keys on her bump in her underwear for likes. Still believe it’s the in-laws that have bought this for them and they are only renting it off them or paying half the mortgage!
I agree. It’ll be in Kyles parents name!

Reactions: 3
Just seen ddug and her botox mobile in the wild!
Also agree there's no way the house is there. This woman would make a reel out of the opening of an envelope if it had her name on it in fancy writing, but she's created a home account and not once posted anything about paperwork or plans to go get documents finalised etc

Reactions: 6
I agree and I also think Aimee is claiming as single parent or getting some sort of disability payment and possible help towards a rent payment from universal credit with reduced council tax

Reactions: 5
How much was the house up for sale for? Just saw it went for £311,500… crazy prices to be paying to be living in the actual scheme!!

So tempted to pay the £3 but don’t want to use my actual email address and bank details 🙄
Will this show whose name the house is in? 👀 I’m tempted 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Offers in excess of 259,950"
And i bet all other offers were 5-10k over not 60k. Must have seen muggings coming along. They 100% could have used 60k to their old house, huge extension, still had a routine and not had to slump in her bed at her mums for a year.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1820578
Well guys - he’s definitely punting gear, it’s the only explanation 😂
So its just his name. 🙈 with her spending habits no wonder she isnt on the mortgage and why potentially fallen out with the in laws. Do you think maybe they gifted him money but as they will have a stake in interest in the property, didnt want her on it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1820578
Well guys - he’s definitely punting gear, it’s the only explanation 😂
Wee weasely kyle is definitely being backed by his parents, I know how much he’s on a year and there’s no way he’d get a mortgage on his own for that amount without a huge deposit, financial gift or financial backing of some other sort.

Shite for Aimee being 31, a big Instamaw and mum to 4 kids but can’t even get a place on the mortgage 🙃 if Kyle left her, she’d have absolutely nowt

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wee weasely kyle is definitely being backed by his parents, I know how much he’s on a year and there’s no way he’d get a mortgage on his own for that amount without a huge deposit, financial gift or financial backing of some other sort.

Shite for Aimee being 31, a big Instamaw and mum to 4 kids but can’t even get a place on the mortgage 🙃 if Kyle left her, she’d have absolutely nowt
Most banks wont take the full on call, overtime rate etc aswell due to whats going on with the economy etc just now too. Guaranteed he got a hand out, which isnt a bad thing, just when she flaunts her lavish lifestyle with no truth to it all over the socials, its a pain!

Reactions: 7
The mortgage amount will only be for the value of the house (260K), the amount over has to be in cash which they will have made in profit on their old house. I’m estimating at least 50-100K gifted from his mum and dad. Absolute beamer for Aimée not being able to go on the mortgage 🙈 imagine your wife being that much of a leech!

Reactions: 11
I still think he will own house and she will be claiming for rent etc. Imagine if Kyle just changed his mind eventually, she has nothing

Reactions: 2
Right who lives the closest to ANY of this family cause I need to know what's going on. Get pally with someone and then come share the goss 😂

• Haha

Sorry to press the point, but I’m curious! How do you know what he earns? What DOES he earn?!

My guess is he earns basic 45/50 and tops out on overtime. I reckon she brings in 10k a year tops. They made a decent amount on their old house but given what she used to say about credit cards, they had a chunky amount of debt to pay, plus the payback of the initial first time buyer ’help to buy’ deal when they got that house.

If the home report was the asking price of that house, they’ll have needed £50k to cover the difference, plus a deposit for the value. So 70 grand ish. A year of no mortgage payments will have helped there, plus what was left from the profit from their house?

To get the mortgage, they likely had to pay down their debts with the profit, which is why they had less buying power to buy in the area they initially wanted, and spent a year saving up by living with grandparents.

Either parents have given them some money for the deposit, or he has taken on a 40 year mortgage. My bet is on the latter tbh. If they were going to be gifted a chunk of money, they’d have known about it earlier and used it to buy in their preferred area.

What I find mind boggling is that she is not on the mortgage. That is WILD. What sort of solicitor did that?! A stay at home parent with no income can be on the mortgage as a joint tenant, and they absolutely should be!

40 year mortgage with incoming negative equity in a global financial crisis in a one income house with four kids and a spendthrift slob has got to hurt.

Reactions: 10
They can be added as a home maker but it can drop his mortgage entitlement as that means he needs to also (on paper) financially support her, which no bank will accept given her track record. She is also probably ticked up to the moon, and has ruined her credit file which would make them unlikely to be accepted jointly for a mortgage.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That is the difference between if (just used figurative examples of a ballpark £60k wage and average car payment), to have someone sole with no dependent wife on the app, and if she was added as second applicant with £0 income on the app. Definitely suss 🤔
3D6C2678-35CD-49B0-9FB6-001F8C3C033E.jpeg
86141F25-0088-46C3-89F8-D994BDE98694.jpeg

• Wow
Looks like they made £66k on their last house. So maybe that plus Kyles wages for the year of saving and any equity along with donation from the inlaws has helped 🤷🏼‍♀️ either way though, they are screwed when shaimiee decides that she wants to move back to East ren quickly!

Attachments

not sure about this they may have helped did she note get some of money from her dad when she bought her old house? I can’t imagine signing that off to her in-laws?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.