thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random but Kelsey ham ham the bbf has not been mentioned in a good while either
I forgot about her. The so called 'best friend' I went for a nosey start of November looks like last comment on one K's posts which she didn't reply to social mama... Did that K even acknowledge her pregnancy news? Is this another fall out that's happened what happened to social mama saying she was going to go there and visit 😂

Reactions: 5
This is like the social mamas club when they all seem to have fell out (probably all jealous of each other) .

also ADs post earlier, i would love to be a fly on the wall in the group chats between them all 🙈

Reactions: 5
Scabbie is such a bully and she always likes to post that if she's got a problem with someone then she'll say it to them etc. Tag away then hun!
Never gone into labour naturally, WE GET THE POINT! How can one woman be so boring when it is literally her "job" to share her life and post online.

Reactions: 8
They are all so jealous of each other and bitter, it’s terrible. Like being at school again

Reactions: 6
That new post of her bump, people are commenting they can’t wait to see Callie’s face when she meets the new baby. Erm, there’s 2 other children about to be big siblings again! Cause she shows favouritism so much with Callie it’s like others forget she has the 2 boys as well!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It can't just be me that thinks callie will be a nightmare when this baby is born. The boys will be great but she will be so jealous

Reactions: 20
It can't just be me that thinks callie will be a nightmare when this baby is born. The boys will be great but she will be so jealous
Don’t worry, if Callie is acting up, Aimee will just get Kyle to talk to her, that’ll solve it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was going to say she's going to be terrible when she can't lie in bed at any given moment with her mum watching one born and screeching into her phone "hewooooo instagraaaaaaam". But then again Aimee will probably have her mum on hand to help, Kyle will be doing the dinners after working all day and Kaiden will be walking the dog and responsible for Jackson. So they likely will be able to do nothing as usual. The baby will be perfect for a birth reel, a coming home/meeting sibling reel and some cute photos for likes and comments and if she's gifted enough stuff a nursery tour. She might even manage to get a free newborn photoshoot, but judging by the rest of her parenting, or lack of, she'll be bored soon enough. She'll be over her high so quickly and then she'll be crying about how hard it is and that she misses when the others were smaller etc.

Reactions: 12
I see fat ang is ill and so are the kids. Wonder who gave them that! Maybe she’ll start thinking twice about taking shaimee’s kids from now on!

Reactions: 11
I see fat ang is ill and so are the kids. Wonder who gave them that! Maybe she’ll start thinking twice about taking shaimee’s kids from now on!
They will still wander round looking for their surrogate mum

Reactions: 4
See The Honey Monster has managed to get herself up and out for an afternoon tea… amazing that she never forgets to get her hair/nails/lashes done or to stuff her fat face but she manages to forget her kids settling in dat at school and his Christmas concert! She’s a gluttonous pig.

Reactions: 16
Why has the dance school posted three photos of Megamind FFS!? Why has she been singled out with her own grid post.

Also dying to know what’s gone down with the excitable American bestie.

What looks like a kids snowman tumbler sitting on the table at the afternoon tea - do we think the favourite child got a day off school to go?! Wouldn't surprise me!

Of course! No girls day out is complete without Callie! Didn’t she end up at a hen party too?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.