thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see fat ang is ill and so are the kids. Wonder who gave them that! Maybe she’ll start thinking twice about taking shaimee’s kids from now on!
Didn't big Ang kids get ill before after being around skanky maws kids. I'm sure they did. Why would you send your kid round to someone else house when they've been I'll or sent home from school aww yeah forgot they were just at it.
Big Ang youngest seems to be ill 24/7 with that snotty nose.

Reactions: 6
No posts on mamas maison since 8th December. Guess that isn’t her thing either…. Maybe stop trying to find your thing and start trying to find some motherly instincts Aimee

Reactions: 10
It's been mentioned before numerous times but she really needs to get that Wee lassie into bed for 7pm every night they dance school pics are terrible she looks like she's no had a minutes sleep since she came out the womb

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus. Paying over 50 grand above the asking price for a house that has already dropped in value is by far the thickest decision those muppets have ever made, other than having another child 😅 astounded.

Reactions: 18
Omg by next year they'll be lucky if it's worth £200k house prices are going to plummet. They lost £50k before they even moved in 😱. I hope they like it because moving isn't going to be an option for a long time.

Reactions: 7
Idiots 😂😂😂 they could’ve got a nice house in a better catchment for that price. Bet the sellers took the money and ran..prob the only offer they got! She’s literally only been sucked in by the interior design and the insta content potential..silly moo 🐮 the value will plummet even more when they start building more houses in the field..that’s what put me off new builds, the land can get sold to any housing developer so the houses could be any style..hell no! It’s like a goldfish bowl as it is!

Reactions: 14
My eyes are watering thinking about what their mortgage payment must be. They'll have an enormous council tax bill too. HOW!!??

Surely, SURELY last summer when they were house hunting there were some great houses in good postcodes for that sort of money? Was no one advising these idiots? £311k for a new build in Killie is complete insanity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don’t believe he is on as much as £50k - maybe with a million hours of overtime but not as his basic salary. The mystery of where the cash comes from continues…

Reactions: 10
They are definitely relying on overtime to sustain this, there is no way his basic alone covers this lifestyle, absolute madness. Such a risky way to live, I sincerely hope for the sake of those kids they have exceptional critical illness cover.

Reactions: 6
Know what I always think, if this is the life that she's portraying, on Instagram anyway, big overpriced house, constant spending etc (I do believe they'll be in debt up to their eyes) just imagine what they could have got if she actually got her finger out and got herself a job. Could have got this house and taken a massive weight off of Kyles shoulders.
She's living like some sort of gold digger. They two of them never seem to communicate and he's working all hours for the kids, the house and what does she spend her days doing, nail and lash apps, coffees, drive thru food, she can't even remember when her kids start school or have a show.

I'm actually in disbelief that they've paid this for that house, plonked on the end of a street which in about 2 years time will be the start of a new street! But it's got a great view of arran from a tiny side window for the time being, so its ok 🫣. Should have spent their money on extending their old house with the great neighbours she was always talking about and no need to move schools. It would even have given her content to document it (about 6 months later though...)

Reactions: 17
There is simply NO way there isn’t another factor involved. My guess is his parents are at the very least acting as guarantors and have secured their own property against it. Or they’ve provided a substantial amount towards the deposit, maybe remortgaged their own home to take money out or something. Aimée earns next to nothing. We all know Kyle’s basic salary isn’t exactly high flying and he has to work about 200 hours a week to sustain their lifestyle. Which isn’t really much of a lifestyle at all - Aimée gets hair, nails, lashes, coffees, lunches every day, and the kids and Kyle only get gifted days out. They have never taken them on a holiday that’s just them and they have paid for.
Their mortgage payments have literally doubled from their last house which was perfectly fine and she lives in bleeping KILLIE. Jesus wept. My husband and I are both higher rate tax payers due to our earnings and even we wouldn’t be that bloody stupid and show-offy 🤦🏻‍♀️ they are so grim

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There is simply NO way there isn’t another factor involved. My guess is his parents are at the very least acting as guarantors and have secured their own property against it. Or they’ve provided a substantial amount towards the deposit, maybe remortgaged their own home to take money out or something. Aimée earns next to nothing. We all know Kyle’s basic salary isn’t exactly high flying and he has to work about 200 hours a week to sustain their lifestyle. Which isn’t really much of a lifestyle at all - Aimée gets hair, nails, lashes, coffees, lunches every day, and the kids and Kyle only get gifted days out. They have never taken them on a holiday that’s just them and they have paid for.
Their mortgage payments have literally doubled from their last house which was perfectly fine and she lives in bleeping KILLIE. Jesus wept. My husband and I are both higher rate tax payers due to our earnings and even we wouldn’t be that bloody stupid and show-offy 🤦🏻‍♀️ they are so grim
Yes, but are either you or your husband "keeping it real" on Instagram, ignoring the basic needs of children, and crying to strangers on the Internet?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just watched her stories this morning outside silverburn and her forehead and surrounding areas don’t move…like, at all!!
This far along in her pregnancy surely all previous Botox should be starting to wear off by now, (6-8 weeks is the norm) but it’s completely frozen as if it’s been freshly topped up. There is not a chance a properly informed and trained practitioner would perform Botox on a woman who is pregnant, then again if it’s big Angie then she obviously isn’t trained to know not to do this. What a pair of bleeping morons

Reactions: 9
I’m still not convinced they actually own the house! A million percent if they did own it, she would be making reels signing papers, she photographs the nail shop outside all the time so she’s be doing that with the estate agents, she’d no doubt be balancing the wee gift box/bag they give you getting your keys on her bump in her underwear for likes. Still believe it’s the in-laws that have bought this for them and they are only renting it off them or paying half the mortgage!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.