Thesocialmama.xo #18 ma neck, ma back, ah never get oot ma sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think they would’ve made more effort with the food - a menu that includes Mac/cheese, pulled pork and gyoza is going to struggle. Still, I suppose it’s novel when the snack platter includes a slightly singed spring onion.
[/QUOTE]
Nah they don’t bother with the menu too much cos the place is used for money laundering like their other businesses & will be closed & relaunched as something else in about 6 months!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t have children yet, but I can honestly say that when my dog was scared and upset from fireworks I couldn’t have left him in the house to go out somewhere important. Never mind leaving him to go to the launch of a money laundering operation.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had to laugh (well not laugh but you know what I mean) at the switch in her stories between the one where she was just SOOOO upset then by the time the next story loaded she had changed her whole demeanour and was fine for going out. She had to say it was a belated “birthday day/night out to get the kids watched”… does that not tell you what you need to know Aimee? If you need to tell people something to convince them into watching the kids then maybe they are absolutely sick of watching the kids! Not that I am saying they are sick of the kids but sick of her laziness, her sickness, her non existent parenting/work ethic.

Anyways rant over my “lovelies” 😭 Wonder if she will be in a fit state for doing any parenting today? Or will she be so tired from last night?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry I’m just catching up because I’ve got a real job unlike fat Aimee. Cannot believe she left her kids for a tit party when Caden clearly said he was struggling!
Also speaks VOLUMES when your child doesn’t come to the you when they’re struggling! Just shows how little parenting she does that HER children had to confide in another adult about their worries, poor babies.

I hope she’s absolutely wracked with guilt over this but she won’t be because she lives on an alternate universe, horrible human that she is.
As everyone has said, could’ve held off moving them til Christmas or even better just not moved from their perfectly good house, idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think her kids probably don’t want to confide in her due to how she reacts and they’re already programmed not to want or be the reason to make Mummy sad. That they’ve got to feel responsible for Mummy’s emotions because every other human in her life absolutely panders to her.

It’s just storing up a whole wealth of issues for when the kids are older and Granny won’t be about to parent her kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why wouldn’t she think that a 9 year old would be upset leaving his pals? Why would that not have crossed her mind? His whole life has changed over the past few months and she’s failed to notice?! Surely that’s emotional neglect??? Honestly Aimee, cos we know you read here, do better. Just DO BETTER for those children of yours (the boys in particular) you pathetic excuse for a human being (not even just a mother)

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why wouldn’t she think that a 9 year old would be upset leaving his pals? Why would that not have crossed her mind? His whole life has changed over the past few months and she’s failed to notice?! Surely that’s emotional neglect??? Honestly Aimee, cos we know you read here, do better. Just DO BETTER for those children of yours (the boys in particular) you pathetic excuse for a human being (not even just a mother)
Moving school, moving house (along with switching back and forth between grandparents), losing a brother or sister and then another baby being brother into the family all within the space of a year is a lot for anyone, nevermind young children. I honestly don't know how Aimee is going to cope when the baby is here, now just imagine being 9 years old and living through all of this. And then on top of it you see this new baby who people are going to be coming to visit, bringing gifts for and giving all the attention to, get their own room and you're sharing with your brother. How confused are those boys going to be. And it's so much harder for older children to make new friends too. These kids, especially the boys are going to be going through so much in the next few months and it's so sad to know that their own mother isn't going to support then because she's lives in the world of being the social mama instead of getting off her phone and being Aimee/Mum.
The woman needs a dose of reality, a good slap and to bin those trousers she had on last night!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Hello my lovelies! Today is the day! Are we all ready for the moving in content? I mean, everything should be done, right? They've had the keys for nearly 4 weeks now, plenty of time to make it perfect! It's 2.45pm, I wonder if Aimee has even got out her bed yet....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello my lovelies! Today is the day! Are we all ready for the moving in content? I mean, everything should be done, right? They've had the keys for nearly 4 weeks now, plenty of time to make it perfect! It's 2.45pm, I wonder if Aimee has even got out her bed yet....
I'm waiting for the soooo guuuyyss won't believe what's happened.. it's hardly a moving in day it's basically them driving to the house they have 0 furniture and all their bags for life are already in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet if callie was mary in the nativity they would all still be in school.

guaranteed this is the start of the home schooling journey for the lazy maw

• Haha
In new here, I loved watching her but I commented you look beautiful without the makeup and some twit commenting bore off!! Jesus can’t even comment now without twit bag huns targeting!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Can I just say that I'm SO not ready for her to get a new thread as this one is genuinely so incredible.

• Haha
See that sweet sickly voice she puts on when she knows she’s made an arse of life. 🤯🤯🤯

Cancelled the move in today (I mean who needs kids to be settled in a new home before a MASSIVE day on Monday) for the sake of a freebie.

Someone said it earlier but she’s really out done herself lately. Absolute disgrace.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Shockkk she’s not staying at her own house tonight!
bleeping hell. Can she be sure the homeless people of ayrshire haven't got wind of this lazy cow and her empty house and moved in? There's no a single part of this woman that wants to move out from the luxury of having her mum run after her. Once again let her kids down after promising them something. They aren't newborns, it's not as if she needs to take an army of bottles and formula and all the things that a newborn would need. Download a couple of films and games on the ipads, take some snacks, cushions, books, blankets, colouring in, toys and sleeping bags. It's not difficult at all! She's such a joke expect it's not funny in the slightest because there's 3 kids involved who I'm sure will quickly be realising that their mum can't be relied on for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.