Thesocialmama.xo #18 ma neck, ma back, ah never get oot ma sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimee, if you were any sort of decent mother you'd get yourself up and over to that house first thing, making it as homely and comforting as you could for those 'kiddies'. She's had literally weeks to do that. Having a bit of bleeping heartburn is absolutely no excuse. I remember when I was wee and we were moving home, my dad woke up literally unable to walk but powered through because he had no choice. You do what you need to do to make your kids feel happy and safe.
If she can lift her arm to eat spicy chicken , use her phone 24/7 she can open a few bag for lifes up and get the house at least liveable

Reactions: 11
Do you know, for the last four years I've donated to Glasgows Spirit of Christmas, I always wait until the bulk of the pledges have gone then snap up 10 or so. I haven't pledged any yet, but the fact that they're subsidising fuckin Aimee whilst I'm being a mug and spending ~£30 per pledge has bleeping ended me.
I'll donate to WDC through some other means, I'm raging.

Reactions: 14
Do you know, for the last four years I've donated to Glasgows Spirit of Christmas, I always wait until the bulk of the pledges have gone then snap up 10 or so. I haven't pledged any yet, but the fact that they're subsidising fuckin Aimee whilst I'm being a mug and spending ~£30 per pledge has bleeping ended me.
I’ve always donated too. I’d think it much better publicity for the charity to bring in a load of kids who don’t have much and give them a day.

£10 a ticket goes to local kids in hardship yet you have this idiot for a second year in a row excepting a free visit, toys and a meal

that is 2 free meals in one weekend she has had. You would think she would donate the toys but no she just has to take everything
My husband has just said if she had any sense, she would have had the kids choose a toy to send to the spirit of Christmas appeal. They don't need more toys. I am horrified by the amount of free stuff she has had very recently. Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am mortified she actually had the cheek to say that they were going to wrap the free toy the picked and put it under the tree until
Christmas when this charity is helping families that have NOTHING!!! Like do these influencers not see how wrong this is! Surely they would donate the free toy!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am mortified she actually had the cheek to say that they were going to wrap the free toy the picked and put it under the tree until
Christmas when this charity is helping families that have NOTHING!!! Like do these influencers not see how wrong this is! Surely they would donate the free toy!
She probably genuinely believes that she has worked for it because she had to take the "kiddies" out and film and then edit it. Although I wouldn't be surprised if she came on tomorrow and said a few of you guys have messaged me blah blah blah and then because she's read on here says that she actually meant to say they're going to wrap them and then donate them or drop them off closer to christmas

Reactions: 9
Que spamming them! However wouldn’t be surprised of she was on the beg to them for it as their PR team would know better surley.
That's what she will be classing as "work", sending beggy emails at 2:00am like the high powered working mum boss she is...🙄🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must have realised she’s going to hate living away from endless help, and can’t bring herself to move away from it. She will be absolutely crapping herself.

It seemed when they were at Kyle’s parents that she had more to do with the kids, even if granny was doing the cooking and school runs while she was busy breeding puppies and having house guests. Then they moved to her mums, where she reverted to being a teenager, and her mum stepped in to do all the stuff cos she was in bed.

The prospect of living a half hour drive from her mum must be terrifying her. Kyle works about 80 hours a week, and Angelina grafts too. She’s just realised she’s going to have to get stuck in herself again, and be responsible for keeping them washed, in clean clothes, fed, and settled into a new school.

No wonder she couldn’t help poor Kaden when he was upset - she needs him to man up to be there for HER in her hour months of need.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I contact my local secondary school & ask for them to nominate 3 pupils who may not have a lot this Christmas (I know they do hampers etc for families but I mean presents/toiletries etc) and I get 3 ages and gender buy a few bits and drop them into the school office unwrapped. This way I know it’s going directly to the children and twats like her aren't being subsidised with my donation

• Heart
I can’t understand how they couldn’t have just done the drive down the motorway to the new house, it’s a wee bit further but it’s not like it’s the other side of the country. She will do anything to shy away from lifting a finger.

She’d have gained a little respect from me if she paid for the Santa visit seeing as money from it is donated to charity and then told the kids to pick a toy for the kids who receive through the charity. Callie could do with a bit of education around how little some people. But that’s one less present for them to buy, bet she made her mum wrap it while she went to bed.

Have they even got a Christmas tree? She probably binned that with everything else. She’s fast running out of time and we’ll all be here to watch the big Christmas melt down that’ll be everyone else’s fault.

Reactions: 7
How much is her new house worth? And here she is accepting freebies and using the words hardship and poverty without a hint of bleeping irony. She’s not got a clue. This from the woman who doesn’t even like her kids saying jeez because it’s related to Jesus. Maybe she should remember her Catholic values in times like this.

*Not that you have to be religious to be charitable, but it’s more the way she picks and chooses what she wants to focus on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope she’s only been “gifted” because someone in St Enoch Head Office has caught wind of how bleeping emotionally neglected those “kiddies” are and are just as hard off as those wee souls living in whatever circumstances to be within the charity! Sad to say it but I bet the other family’s struggling financially are more loving than her, she’s disgusting and should be ashamed of herself

Reactions: 13
And what does the text of her post tell us about St Enoch Centre? What about the variety of shops, restaurants, opening hours or parking information? Or the charity? Who do they help, how do they help, how can people find out more? Anything? Nope. Just a thank you for a big fat free day out. Great work “influencer” 🙄👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope she’s only been “gifted” because someone in St Enoch Head Office has caught wind of how bleeping emotionally neglected those “kiddies” are and are just as hard off as those wee souls living in whatever circumstances to be within the charity! Sad to say it but I bet the other family’s struggling financially are more loving than her, she’s disgusting and should be ashamed of herself
Honestly, I’ve had a tit year. Now living in a council flat, rely on Universal Credit to top up my wages, am having sleepless nights about Christmas and just the cost of having to exist but my 5 year old doesn’t have to go crying to my Mum about how bad she feels, because as her Mother I’m there for her, not out eating bleeping dumplings with an arse being shook in my face, and my girl doesn’t even feel bad! My daughter has no idea about what’s in my brain because I protect her from that.

She doesn’t know she’s born, she really doesn’t. Social Media has really changed what motherhood is meant to be, for the worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yippee it’s moving day!!!! Maybe, possibly, if she can be arsed 😂😂

I’m guessing the kids are supposed to start at their new school tomorrow. I’m taking bets on whether they actually go or not.

She should have ditched the “gifted” event yesterday and had her arse down there unpacking those bags for life yesterday morning.

I don’t have the words for how disgusting I find her.

Thing is, yes it's a great day out for kids (and actually getting to be with their mum, even if as always its #gifted) , santa, dinner, shopping and the cinema but in 10 years time they aren't going to remember most of it. What they would remember is the excitement that comes with having the first night in your new house. They could have all piled into one room and watched a movie, but instead she dragged them round St Enoch for hours because it was free, even though she had planned to spend the night in the house.
I'm going to laugh so hard when she's finally in this house and starts giving it oh were so lucky, so happy to eventually be in here. Because she's dragged her heels at every opportunity, but everything is for Instagram with her.

Reactions: 12
I was in school with big Ang same year, she has turned out opposite way of what I thought she would. Even in school there was certain ones she hung about with even guys and from Instagram I can tell that none of them take to do with her or didn't for last couple of years of school.
Still shocked at skanky maws posts imagine going to a foreign country and expecting them to be fleunt in English, doe Tenerife not count because everyone roughly knows basic Spanish but didn't bother to try learn some for going to Turkey.
I know when we went to France few times they can snappy, Rude or can come across like that but the must get absolutely sick of people like Aimee, at least try I'm sure they would have respected you more for it.
Also saying sorry if this offends people doesn't make it less racist you said what you said because it's your opinion and your not sorry.
Few sandwiches short of a picnic so she is.
I was in the same year too. Small world!

Reactions: 2
I still don’t know what is it these boxes she’s hoping she’s well enough to unpack today, as apparently they binned everything? She’s a compulsive liar!

Reactions: 6
He is a child obviously he was excited about new house until he realized he will still be sharing with his wee brother and didn't actually take on board he will be moving schools kids don't think same as adults.
Poor boys she really is heartless, if your close to your kids you pick up when something is bothering them.
So ill but away for night out. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I still can't believe she uproted their whole lives just to share a room I could maybe get it if the house was massive but it's not. I'd never dream of moving away from both sets of grandparents they are gonna miss out on so much and she's defo gonna miss the help.
One night I was so ill with heartburn when pregnant I couldn't drive so I walked to ibrox asda for rennies crying the whole way. Like an hour round trip That's pain not being able to duck off out fat messy bleep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.