Thesocialmama.xo #18 ma neck, ma back, ah never get oot ma sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually say in her stories HE was the one that was all for it for moving?! He is a fcking child of course he was excited and not thinking it through that’s what parents and adults do absolute fck wit! So sad that he didn’t speak to her about it that speaks volumes! My sons only share stuff like this with me and I’m so glad I’d be gutted if I wasn’t there go to especially at his age he’s only young!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know someone who posts photos of themselves crying and I’ve never understood it, always been wary and never really trusted them. There’s something weird, creepy about it. Why would you want strangers seeing you in that vulnerable state.. at what point when you’re so upset do you stop and say oh I better take a photo. It’s bleeping strange behaviour. Self absorbed, creepy, creepy behaviour. She’s defos not well!

There is absolutely no way I’d be out tonight if any of my kids were upset and going through something traumatic. And FYI Shaimee moving school at that age is traumatic and scary!! Any decent mum would be home comforting their kid, having a fun night to take their mind off it.

Kids must be home alone since she’s never ever got childcare 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 21
All those bams in the one place..
Wheres Putin with a tactical nuke when ye need him eh? 😂😂
It looks absolutely shite 😂 just looked at the bar’s insta stories there! Some PR night that is with big Aunty Acid Reflux, Kurt’s Brother and Pig Peony as guests eh? Folk will be queuing up round the corner now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The food at that place looks bleeping shite. Someone’s def went to Aldi and flung that together, probs same person who’s arranged this “guest list”. Not going to attract people their age or younger.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It looks boring as duck. Trying so hard with the entertainment and they terrible nibbles. I'd rather be on the couch with a tube of pringles and Netflix 

Just seen scabbies Christmas door, what's wrong with these people?! 
Jesus duck. I hate people. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks boring as duck. Trying so hard with the entertainment and they terrible nibbles. I'd rather be on the couch with a tube of pringles and Netflix 😂
Just seen scabbies Christmas door, what's wrong with these people?! 😱
How manky is that going to look by Christmas after being exposed to wind/rain/snow for the next four weeks?!

Reactions: 10
It looks boring as duck. Trying so hard with the entertainment and they terrible nibbles. I'd rather be on the couch with a tube of pringles and Netflix 😂
Just seen scabbies Christmas door, what's wrong with these people?! 😱
Such a waste of money, never mind the plastic to make it and then time to set it up. Ffs these people are clueless.

Came straight here when I seen that. I honestly thought she was gonna say the event is only 6-8 which is good cause I can be home to put the kids to bed but naaawww

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Such a waste of money, never mind the plastic to make it and then time to set it up. Ffs these people are clueless.
Imagine being out at work all day, pulling into the street and you see your neighbour has done that to their front door. It's almost as bad as the terrible dark get cloud thing she has going on on the bedroom ceiling.

Came straight here when I seen that. I honestly thought she was gonna say the event is only 6-8 which is good cause I can be home to put the kids to bed but naaawww
Don't be silly. She'll swing by some dessert place on the way home and make sure bedtime is done before she flops into her own bed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine being out at work all day, pulling into the street and you see your neighbour has done that to their front door. It's almost as bad as the terrible dark get cloud thing she has going on on the bedroom ceiling.

Don't be silly. She'll swing by some dessert place on the way home and make sure bedtime is done before she flops into her own bed
….. then complains about heartburn.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe how selfishhhhh her and her husband are!! Moving to a different council area, meaning their kids need to go be newbies in a new school, full of kids they don’t know, with different accents, all because she’s selfish and wanting an insta house next to her weird pal. Those cards made me sad. Poor wee souls 💔

Omg I can't believe that's her in those pics!!
Filterssss lol

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I bet she was raging about those girls dancing & ghost food they looked, Kyle was definitely trying not to make it obvious he was enjoying that as much as he was in the last story

• Haha
Licking his lips and wiping his nose and generally looking awkward ...... 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He is a child obviously he was excited about new house until he realized he will still be sharing with his wee brother and didn't actually take on board he will be moving schools kids don't think same as adults.
Poor boys she really is heartless, if your close to your kids you pick up when something is bothering them.
So ill but away for night out. 🤦🏻‍♀️
The more I think about those poor boy's, the more awful I feel for them. She never considers their feelings or even notices them. It's all soo sad for them. I actually detest her. Selfish witch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I bet she was raging about those girls dancing & ghost food they looked, Kyle was definitely trying not to make it obvious he was enjoying that as much as he was in the last story
The whole place looks awkward as duck 😆. Food looks pretty average too, 3 frozen gyozas from Costco on a huge plate?

No atmosphere at all and fulla total fannies just sitting filming lassies dancing. It doesn't look like anyone is having a good time or even knows where to look 🙈Maybe I'm being an old fart (I do love a good burlesque show and a drag night or two for entertainment) but the place seems a bit confused and I canny believe that's what she papped her weans for. What a prize bleep.

Reactions: 22
Aw but guys, she 'managed' three mocktails, she's a fuckin trooper. What would we do without the social mama mess?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s really outdone herself this week. He’s still sharing a room, she told him Santa isn’t real, she’s not being available to listen to his worries or connect with him, or emotionally prepare him. No wonder the wee soul told somebody else - his mum hasn’t put him to bed in ages cos she’s lying in her pit talking to instagram, and on the day he’s upset at the loss of his home and school and everything familiar, his parents go out to the opening of an envelope new bar?

And how can she have the brass neck to share the shite she eats and drinks and STILL harp on about heartburn as if she’s a victim of some horrible plague? It’s completely mad that she disassociates her behaviour from her symptoms.

That launch party looked grim 😆. Half empty, filled with grifters who never put their hands in their own pockets, uncomfortable husbands sitting in jumpers sipping on watery cocktails while some tasseled twentysomething arse flies past their face - knowing they can’t react cos a dozen huns are waving phones about.

You’d think they would’ve made more effort with the food - a menu that includes Mac/cheese, pulled pork and gyoza is going to struggle. Still, I suppose it’s novel when the snack platter includes a slightly singed spring onion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.