Thesocialmama.xo #18 ma neck, ma back, ah never get oot ma sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she taking the kids out before they break up for Xmas?!!! Like what the actual duck is the point in that!!! She’s a bell end!!! Those poor wee kids!!! No wonder your greeting Aimee, you should feel guilty, your a disgrace uprooting them at all just so you can have a, half dream house!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This woman needs to stop taking photos and videos of her fat greeting face, stop moaning about reflux after cheeseburger chasers and midnight feasts and get an absolute bleeping grip!!!

Those poor kids having to deal with her giving it poor me ALL THE DAMN TIME

Bore off Aimee

View attachment 1759656
Is that in the new house she's took that? She actually went there and changed into PJs to do 'work' just because the back ground it doesn't look like her parents place and definitely not the in laws.
That upset you've took a picture to use for later what an embarrassment she is.
Thinks it's bad just now wait until tit it's fan alone down there dealing with 3 kids and a baby.
Good luck to her she's going need it... Or a miracle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but she’s a bleeping awful mother. She’s upset for her kids who’ve just had their last day of school, one of whom confided in their granny rather than her about how upset he is about it and then the next story is her grinning away about going out for the night. duck RIGHT OFF. Stay in and bleeping comfort your kids. Those poor bloody weans. She’s a riot.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This woman needs to stop taking photos and videos of her fat greeting face, stop moaning about reflux after cheeseburger chasers and midnight feasts and get an absolute bleeping grip!!!

Those poor kids having to deal with her giving it poor me ALL THE DAMN TIME

Bore off Aimee

View attachment 1759656
This is where I draw the line. She needs an intervention because this is NOT 'normal' behaviour. I don't know any other adult, let alone parent who would post a photo of themselves crying for the entire world to see. She needs help. She should be crying to her family or preferably a therapist, you know someone who could actually help, cause a few story replies from other insta huns isn't going to do any good.
I think it's actually worse that it wasn't even thar she was crying as she took it, she's taken this photo before and she's now using it. If it wasn't so sad it would be laughable. I'm about to take it upon myself to slip a wee note through the front door of that new house telling Kyle he needs to get her help

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is that in the new house she's took that? She actually went there and changed into PJs to do 'work' just because the back ground it doesn't look like her parents place and definitely not the in laws.
That upset you've took a picture to use for later what an embarrassment she is.
Thinks it's bad just now wait until tit it's fan alone down there dealing with 3 kids and a baby.
Good luck to her she's going need it... Or a miracle.
Isa hen you’re making the assumption here that she got changed out of her PJs in the first place. I doubt it 😂🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god, she is ABANDONING her kids on the day that they are upset about finishing up at their schools to go on a gifted promo night. I don't think this about many people sincerely but she truly does not deserve to have those wee boys 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh my god, she is ABANDONING her kids on the day that they are upset about finishing up at their schools to go on a gifted promo night. I don't think this about many people sincerely but she truly does not deserve to have those wee boys 😥
This has made me really really annoyed. In what world do you pretend to be so upset that your kids are moving school, and then "anyway" next thing you're going out tonight. So much for no childcare, pulled the belated birthday card and suddenly she's guilt tripped someone into watching her kids while her and the pushover go off out.
I wouldn't be surprised if those boys moved in with grandparents when they reach their teenage years. They've absolutely no bond with their mother and she never puts them first, it'll have a massive lasting impact on them. It felt really intrusive to hear her discussing how upset Kaiden has been and confiding in her mum with everything. She's a joke.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Confiding in his granny because she was out…there’s a bit of a pattern, eh? That gear change was instant. You’d say no to a night out, wouldn’t you? If you were any kind of a mother, if your reflux was bad, if you were just about to move house. A night out wouldn’t feature on the agenda. This walloper though, the lure of small plates is enough 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This has made me really really annoyed. In what world do you pretend to be so upset that your kids are moving school, and then "anyway" next thing you're going out tonight. So much for no childcare, pulled the belated birthday card and suddenly she's guilt tripped someone into watching her kids while her and the pushover go off out.
I wouldn't be surprised if those boys moved in with grandparents when they reach their teenage years. They've absolutely no bond with their mother and she never puts them first, it'll have a massive lasting impact on them. It felt really intrusive to hear her discussing how upset Kaiden has been and confiding in her mum with everything. She's a joke.

She didn't prepare them once. It was her mum who picked up on it because he couldn't sleep. Because his mum wasn't there and hasn't been there for any bed times.

Then she is upset that he is upset - out of inconvenience. No other reason.

She just took Christmas away from him. He's only 9 years old and she is teaching him his thoughts and feelings don't matter. She didn't let them process it in anyway, it's all about her. I've screen recorded what she said for receipts because I cannot fathom it. She's an absolute disgrace. What an total bleep.

• Heart
JFC... I've got whiplash from the swing from "my reflux is so so bad" to "we're away out for small plates and mocktails". And why wouldn't you just keep the kids in til Xmas and switch over the break?

I just bleeping can't with this yin anymore.

Reactions: 19
She really is a Kunt eh? The poor kids are now going to miss out on all the school Christmas activities with their friends, she could have kept them in until after the holidays. Fat selfish pig.

I wonder - did Granny notice the poor wee boy couldn't sleep when mum and dad were out OR was it because mummy was in bed at 7pm so granny was left doing the nighttime routine!?

• Sad
He is a child obviously he was excited about new house until he realized he will still be sharing with his wee brother and didn't actually take on board he will be moving schools kids don't think same as adults.
Poor boys she really is heartless, if your close to your kids you pick up when something is bothering them.
So ill but away for night out. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
She’s a dick - bet it’s that ChelleBells fitness new place that she is going to.
Dying all day but can hop out her pj’s to go for free food - she’s like Grandpa Joe from Charlie & Choco Factory. I dislike her 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My hearts breaks for those boys 🥺 She’s a selfish duck! She’s thought of nobody but herself in this move.

Imagine causing your wain hurt and upset just so you can have a Insta worthy house no real parent puts their wants before their children’s feelings because once you become a parent you do everything to make them happy and content she should be ashamed to call herself a mother cause she’s a very poor excuse for one

• Sad
Reactions: 14
#invited 🖕🏼 Absolute miracle she's managed to drag herself out when she's been on her stories complaining for months now. Shame she isn't able to stay up past 7pm when she's got her own kids to look after, but somehow, just somehow she's able to be out at an event.
Can't wait for all the nonsense tomorrow about how she just needed this time not thinking of the move and how she's not used to being out anymore and she's so tired blah blah blah

Reactions: 17
I actually feel so raging at her. It’s her kids last day at a school she’s ripped them out of and they are upset and of course she fucks off with cupboard wanker for dinner and drinks to celebrate HER. THIS IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU.

YOU SHOULD BE SPENDING TONIGHT WITH TOUR KIDS MAKING THEM FEEL SAFE AND LOVED AND REMOTELY IN SOME STABLE ENVIRONMENT SINCE YOU HAVE TURNED THEIR WHOLE WORD UPSIDE DOWN 🤬😤😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.