Thesocialmama.xo #18 ma neck, ma back, ah never get oot ma sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am gobsmacked those poor children must be absolutely riddled with the feeling of being unsafe and no security. To admit publicly that your child was emotionally struggling yesterday but you still ditched him to promising a sleepover in This new house which is causing a 9 year old stress and anxiety to now cancelling for the sake of a freebie. A freebie to a shopping centre you have not once mentioned!! St Enoch Centre has just lost a good few customers tonight between myself and the rest of my pals in a group chat. All sickened that they choose these beggars to try and entice us to shop there.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In new here, I loved watching her but I commented you look beautiful without the makeup and some twit commenting bore off!! Jesus can’t even comment now without twit bag huns targeting!!
i don’t understand this?

Reactions: 2
I am gobsmacked those poor children must be absolutely riddled with the feeling of being unsafe and no security. To admit publicly that your child was emotionally struggling yesterday but you still ditched him to promising a sleepover in This new house which is causing a 9 year old stress and anxiety to now cancelling for the sake of a freebie. A freebie to a shopping centre you have not once mentioned!! St Enoch Centre has just lost a good few customers tonight between myself and the rest of my pals in a group chat. All sickened that they choose these beggars to try and entice us to shop there.
No wonder he's feeling so worried about moving when he's told one thing and she does another constantly. We'll be moved in for your birthday and surprise surprise they aren't because his parent have made no effort to make this happen. And then tells them they can a sleepover and once again, it doesn't happen

Reactions: 15
You couldn't write it, I honestly cannot believe how selfish she is.
They poor kids, I wonder if they've even had a visit to their new school 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This is the issue.

they all live through their social media as “honest bloggers” that they forgot the fundamentals of parenting, being support, providing normality, routine and a safe feeling of home that its making the kids suffer.

next it will be kaiden wont go to school, as he is so messed up by the rigmole of mothering provided. Jackson will be just the same and it’s heartbreaking 💔

someone needs to intervene pronto

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m horrified but not surprised.

She has no idea of what really matters in life does she?

And she’s hoping she’ll ‘be fit enough to unpack bags and boxes?

She was fine for a night out for dinner in a bar, followed by a day at a shopping mall, paid for meal, paid for theatre show, paid for Santa visit, and paid for toys in Hamleys for three kids?

I’m sure by this point, even all the sycophantic arse lickers are disgusted by her antics. It’s been a year since those kids had any stability, and now they have no school and no home, and a mother who diminishes the importance of their feelings to the extent they confide in their gran instead.

They’ve had an empty clean dry house for a month!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m horrified but not surprised.

She has no idea of what really matters in life does she?

And she’s hoping she’ll ‘be fit enough to unpack bags and boxes?

She was fine for a night out for dinner in a bar, followed by a day at a shopping mall, paid for meal, paid for theatre show, paid for Santa visit, and paid for toys in Hamleys for three kids?

I’m sure by this point, even all the sycophantic arse lickers are disgusted by her antics. It’s been a year since those kids had any stability, and now they have no school and no home, and a mother who diminishes the importance of their feelings to the extent they confide in their gran instead.

They’ve had an empty clean dry house for a month!!!!
I think kyle must be too simple to be like sod this and leave and get the kids the support they need! My mum/MIL/friends/ family and partner would have sat me down and told me to get a grip.

she is also pregnant, not disabled. If she cant lift a bag, how on earth will she pop a baby out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lowest of the low, accepting a freebie to a Santa visit that donates money from the sale of its tickets. As bad as big ash reid taking freebie santa tickets off a charity. Aimees poor, poor kids. They need a stable home and a decent parent - not a day out at St Enoch!

• Heart
£10 a ticket goes to local kids in hardship yet you have this idiot for a second year in a row excepting a free visit, toys and a meal

that is 2 free meals in one weekend she has had. You would think she would donate the toys but no she just has to take everything

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Was this Shaimee or some other clown that I follow, but a few years ago, or could have been last year… did she not have to take all the kiddies presents for her mum/sister to wrap because she hadn’t bothered and then kids were off school so she was fucked (still could have done when they were in bed right enough!) can see it happening again this year/giving her a great idea when she reads here if it wasn’t her!

Reactions: 15
Also, if Friday was the weans last day at school, I'm assuming they are starting a new one on Monday? So the night before starting a new school she'll be having them sleepover in a strange new house? Urgh, make it make sense. Absolute bangers - her, Kyle, every family member and friend that enables this bullshit. Im in my late 30s and no joke my mum would tan my arse if I carried on that way!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I honestly dislike her, why did St Enoch not gift a day visit to a family of the charity they are supporting instead of this useless excuse of a mother!? The kids should be getting settled in their new house before a huge day for them on Monday (that's if they are starting on Monday which she'll probably delay...) and Kyle is just as bad, both useless cunts. They should be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Was this Shaimee or some other clown that I follow, but a few years ago, or could have been last year… did she not have to take all the kiddies presents for her mum/sister to wrap because she hadn’t bothered and then kids were off school so she was fucked (still could have done when they were in bed right enough!) can see it happening again this year/giving her a great idea when she reads here if it wasn’t her!
No youre right, this was our insta mother of the year, aimee.
I honestly think she must wake up every single (mid)day and think how can I outdo myself. She's a shambles of a person and an even worse mother. It would be bad enough if she was only responsible for herself but she actually has children who's lives she's shaping, and not in a good way.
Can you imagine if she was a single parent, or even if her and Kyle both received benefits and she was in her pit for 7pm, kids being watched by gran every night and she had taken free tickets to santa AGAIN, people would be thinking differently. I know we all see her for what she is, but plenty don't. I cringe everytime I see anyone I follow like and comment on her posts.
I hope one day someone makes an Instagram account exposing her and the brands get wise and it forces her family to step in and tell her to get a grip.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I honestly dislike her, why did St Enoch not gift a day visit to a family of the charity they are supporting instead of this useless excuse of a mother!? The kids should be getting settled in their new house before a huge day for them on Monday (that's if they are starting on Monday which she'll probably delay...) and Kyle is just as bad, both useless cunts. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Que spamming them! However wouldn’t be surprised of she was on the beg to them for it as their PR team would know better surley.

Reactions: 6
I'm so annoyed at that braggy reel, I'm tempted to message st Enoch. Not that I expect a reply but it might make me feel better 😂
Families are struggling left right and centre, and this woman who can't even do the simplest of things for her kids gets a full day out, santa visit, shopping and food for free. I won't be back at St Enoch. This could have gone to kids in care or someone who's had a rough year or charity. Anything except these women exploiting their children online.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t even follow Glasgow Spirit of Christmas, the charity that benefits from the Santa tickets 😂😂😂 she really is pondscum 🤮

Reactions: 13
Who is surprised they didn’t prioritise moving in today? bleeping NO ONE. It’s beyond tasteless that, not only did they get a free Santa visit, they got toys from Hamleys, a meal in Nando’s AND cinema tickets. What an utter pisstake. Someone should write #gifted on her house move boxes, it’s the only way to get this lazy cow out her bed, get dressed and make any actual effort. I’m betting tonight’s she’s up all hours complaining about heartburn, can’t get up in the morning and is still in bed recording videos in her phone at lunchtime tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Aimee, if you were any sort of decent mother you'd get yourself up and over to that house first thing, making it as homely and comforting as you could for those 'kiddies'. She's had literally weeks to do that. Having a bit of bleeping heartburn is absolutely no excuse. I remember when I was wee and we were moving home, my dad woke up literally unable to walk but powered through because he had no choice. You do what you need to do to make your kids feel happy and safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.