Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mysteryy

Had to use all my restraint to not reply on insta...

Since we know you read here Shaimee, here's a list of ideas for you hen

Ideas for 9 y/o?
- A day off from cooking the dinner for the kids
- Being listened to and not having his ideas sneered at
- A lock for his PS5 to stop his man child dad from stealing it
- Swimming lessons 😢

Ideas for 6 y/o?
- The fucking dinosaur he asked for last year
- Getting to keep the animal wallpaper
- His day out to Blairdrummond
- The soft toy from IKEA
- Pony riding lesson
- A birthday celebration with his mum there and not on a hen weekend, or maybe one thrown by his mum and not her pal!

Ideas for a 5 y/o
- Girls trip to Paris
- Christmas shopping in New York
- New Build studio for dance routines
- IPhone for her own insta

Alternatively... fuck all because she gets spoiled all day every day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

glasgowgirl244

Bet she felt dead safe being out with Kyle.. all that practicing he does on call of duty he’s basically a trained killer ready for action

• Haha
Reactions: 46

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting her kids though that’s too much hassle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I absolutely HATE wee kids doing ‘peace and pout’ they don’t look cute, they look ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
She's definitely trolling us. No one who has been up all night with acid reflux has a fucking croissant and Nutella for breakfast. Yeah Aimee, a fatty, sugary highly calorific breakfast is just what you need.
This lassie needs some fruit, veg and movement. I'd be amazed if she didn't have piles because I see not a single shred of nutritious food in anything she eats. Her shite must be like pebbles. You never ever see an apple, a yogurt, or even cereal it's all just continual junk food. And I am sorry, I don't care if it's a birthday, kids should not be starting the day with breakfasts like that. All that sugar is so bad for their brain function.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
She’s really outdone herself this week. He’s still sharing a room, she told him Santa isn’t real, she’s not being available to listen to his worries or connect with him, or emotionally prepare him. No wonder the wee soul told somebody else - his mum hasn’t put him to bed in ages cos she’s lying in her pit talking to instagram, and on the day he’s upset at the loss of his home and school and everything familiar, his parents go out to the opening of an envelope new bar?

And how can she have the brass neck to share the shite she eats and drinks and STILL harp on about heartburn as if she’s a victim of some horrible plague? It’s completely mad that she disassociates her behaviour from her symptoms.

That launch party looked grim 😆. Half empty, filled with grifters who never put their hands in their own pockets, uncomfortable husbands sitting in jumpers sipping on watery cocktails while some tasseled twentysomething arse flies past their face - knowing they can’t react cos a dozen huns are waving phones about.

You’d think they would’ve made more effort with the food - a menu that includes Mac/cheese, pulled pork and gyoza is going to struggle. Still, I suppose it’s novel when the snack platter includes a slightly singed spring onion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

TheTacoLifeChoseMe

Thread title suggestion:

Thesocialmama.xo #19 New hoose, the boobs are still loose and reflux from consuming all that shite and juice.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

neecow69

She’s “Mrs Paranoia” when it comes to the kids/girls…. Okay sure that’s why there’s a pinned story on your insta of callie on a toilet.

• Wow
  • Heart

Mysteryy

If she can’t cope now how will she cope having to get off her lazy arse to go make bottles?
Don't worry, she'll have the tommee tippee prep machine in Kaiden's room so that he can get it ready for wee baby Kodak without waking Shamoo up and then go feed the baby for her.

If Kaiden needs a hand, he can give Kupboard Kunt Kilgour a shout so that Shamoo can get her 22 hours of sleep a day.

• Haha

Out the loop

Aimee I’m going to paint you a real picture of a bad pregnancy because we all know you read you!

Try spending every day of your pregnancy either being sick or being genuinely laid in bed because you’ve used that much energy being sick you can’t actually get up then trying to have dry toast and water just so you have something in your stomach to bring up again in 5 minutes again, your partner having to shower and wash your hair because of the lack of energy you have, imagine this cycle all day everyday.

if you did manage to get out the house it was wearing travel sickness bands because they did ease the nausea just slightly and having a bag of dry rich tea and a bottle of water in your bag just incase you did need to be sick while out and about. Fuck knows how you manage round home bargains and ikea with your terrible constant sickness you absolute trooper!

imagine being in and out of hospital on drips etc because you physically can’t keep anything down and the guilt you feel knowing your possibly denying your baby of the nutrients it needs and for good measure let’s throw in some SPD while we’re at it. Then living with the guilt because you struggled that much you asked for a termination at every midwife appointment just to feel normal again!

Aimee your reflux isn’t caused by your baby it’s caused by your fucking atrocious diet of shite! If you suffered genuine pregnancy sickness you wouldn’t be able to look at half the shite you eat!

So get a grip get your house in order for your kids and stop playing the sympathy card because trust me to some you’re having the fucking dream pregnancy. Silly Cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

monthetricias2

Kidding herself that’s she’s concerned about safety for the girls but plasters her kids especially her daughter online every single day. I’d be more concerned about the dark web than Turkey if I’m honest 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s an absolute nutcase. Callie went into school full of sass cos she has been made to believe everyone loves her in this world 🙈 Jackson was crying but that’s ok cos it’s just Jackson. Caden was putting a face on it cause he had to because if he tells his mum how he really feels she will just cry and and make them all feel guilty. Because at the end of the day she has worked her ass off to get free cookies and balloons to allow them to live in a house they can look out the window into a big field while their maw is lying in her pit not maw’ing as usual. Imagine any mum being that hyper about their house when their poor kids have just went into a new a school worried sick about it. But aye get your Xmas tree up Shameful Shaimee

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

isthisajoke

I cannot believe that someone who’s main content just now is greeting about heartburn / acid reflux is up eating brownies in the middle of the night. What an absolute zoomer she is.

I also find it so strange that she isn’t stressed out her box trying to get her family moved into that house before Christmas. Surely that should be her priority to be in and settled and she’s walking (well lying) about like a fart in a trance. She’s going to get a shock to the system when she has 3 kids Christmas to get in at 8 months pregnant and a house move. Those kids are so lucky to have a support system in the grandparents to give them normality, blows my mind she’s moving away from that for the big house which she can’t even be arsed moving into. And when reality hits and she realises the scheme dream is actually 4 kids and no help, chances are the house will be worth a lot less than they have paid for it by then if the market crashes and they do build on the adjacent land, and they will be stuck there. Plus the additional load of actually keeping a house that size clean and tidy with 3 kids, a newborn and a husband who works 24/7 is going to knock her for six.

(that was several months lurking coming out in that rant there 😂)

• Heart

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I’m horrified but not surprised.

She has no idea of what really matters in life does she?

And she’s hoping she’ll ‘be fit enough to unpack bags and boxes?

She was fine for a night out for dinner in a bar, followed by a day at a shopping mall, paid for meal, paid for theatre show, paid for Santa visit, and paid for toys in Hamleys for three kids?

I’m sure by this point, even all the sycophantic arse lickers are disgusted by her antics. It’s been a year since those kids had any stability, and now they have no school and no home, and a mother who diminishes the importance of their feelings to the extent they confide in their gran instead.

They’ve had an empty clean dry house for a month!!!!

• Heart

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
She's definitely trolling us. No one who has been up all night with acid reflux has a fucking croissant and Nutella for breakfast. Yeah Aimee, a fatty, sugary highly calorific breakfast is just what you need.
This lassie needs some fruit, veg and movement. I'd be amazed if she didn't have piles because I see not a single shred of nutritious food in anything she eats. Her shite must be like pebbles. You never ever see an apple, a yogurt, or even cereal it's all just continual junk food. And I am sorry, I don't care if it's a birthday, kids should not be starting the day with breakfasts like that. All that sugar is so bad for their brain function.
Leave them alone. It was probably the best Kaiden could do for himself and his siblings at such short notice 😂

• Haha

neecow69

Instagram/social media has fucked this girl up. She genuinely thinks she is Mrs Hinch the way she goes on about “her content” / this being “a job” and all the “sorry girls” because she hasn’t posted on 24 hours for her bought followers.

The reality is she doesn’t have as big of a following as she thinks she does. We all know most of it is bought, her engagement on posts is so low (hence why she double comments on her own posts) and her “content” consists of nothing. She has tried and failed over the years of beinga home / cleaning / fashion / real mum / dog account and doesn’t have the mental capacity to stick with any of it. In reality she probably has a few hundred active followers who seem to like her shit / tell her how Amazon and hard working she is - but that is a drop in the ocean of the supposed 30k.She also hit 30k at her 30th birthday if I recall- so in just over a year she has gained 1k followers?

She signed up to a social media agency (which costs her) and has got a few paid jobs out of it - fine. The problem is that she now sees herself as being some hot / in demand social influencer and the influence she gets from people like money mum and eccy jaw maw (who both actually do have content platforms in fairness) and the result is an erratic mishmash where she doesn’t actually know WTF her niche is/could be and so she aimlessly flits from one thing to the next. For those of us who have watched her since she first joined she Just floats from one thing to the next looking for that instant gratification/buzz from having the cutest puppy, the biggest house or the cute newborn - but she has no ability to see any of it through. She really needs to get herself off of social media and re evaluate her priorities in life. She’s found herself in this vicious cycle where she thinks her worth is in being an influencer cause it pays her a couple of quid but she can’t see the dark side that it clearly has had to her physically and mentally.

• Heart

Fandan

Imagine carting those balloons from your mum’s house where you’re staying, over to your new house where you’re not staying, when your kids don’t even have beds in it yet! All for a photo on insta.
Prioritises herself over those kids constantly.
Who the fuck needs a balloon display as a 31yr old mother of nearly 4 in an empty house?!

• Haha
  • Heart