Thesocialmama.xo #18 ma neck, ma back, ah never get oot ma sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to the ever talented @Blanche Hunt for winning thread tittle 18 with a whopping 68 likes! Sums up Aimee perfectly!

Welcome to newbies, pull up a chair and read the recaps, someone convince the Kilgours to get on here and spill the beans 🍿

Recap of what Shaimless has been up to;
Pregnant with baby number 4 but can’t parent children 1, 2 and 3.
Her family , Kyle and those around her are enablers of the highest order and we’re not sure why no one pulls her up on her manic, erratic behaviour.
Has moaned every single day since she’s announced her pregnancy, everything from morning sickness to heartburn.
Her diet is still atrocious, probably why she has the above but she can’t put 2+2 together.
Doesn’t give a toss about baby loss awareness anymore as it doesn’t concern her, will shove her pregnancy down everyone’s throats at every opportunity.
Moved into her mums as she’s clearly had a falling out with her Mother In Law, poor Mother Kilgour was well and truly taken for a ride when big aimee moved in with her family and proceeded to get her dog pregnant, trash the house and bring the American Teals over for a stay. No wonder Mr Kilgour works away!
Never does the school run, or washing, or cleaning so we’re not actually sure what she does all day apart from spend money in Silverburn.
Her very few ads she gets chosen to do are getting worse, the voiceover is just 🥴 The most recent Egg reading one is a total waste of time as we’ve never seen her mention that she’s ever read a book to any of her children, in fact for those who are new here (welcome 👋🏼) she did absolutely no school work with her kids throughout any lockdowns.

Is about to move into a new house but I’ll let someone else recap that because it’s a topic for it’s own thread all together 😅

Anyone care to recap turkey and her new home because she’s exhausting me just typing the above out 😅

Forgot to add a tag, does anyone know how to do it after a threads been created?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
New House Recap

- Bought a lovely, insta worthy home... Next to 'The Scheme'
- Move in around the corner from Botox Bob, sorry DDUG...Next to 'The Scheme'
- Ditched everything from her last house so she could buy everything brand new... with no income
- Has been asking on community Facebook pages about local schools and will be moving her kids mid year to a new school...probably next to 'The Scheme'
- Tattlers are all currently wondering how she will afford a 4 bedroom house with plans for a garage conversion and a Range Rover through a few free cookies and a bag of shopping from Aldi... or is it Asda she promotes? She's not sure either
- Poor Kyle is still working 100 hour weeks but that's surely the better option to dossing about with Princess Moan a minute
- She claims no fall out with the in laws but maw and paw Kilgour have definitely had enough of the lazy one
- Staying at her mums to make sure she doesn't need to accept any parental responsibility for her kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Turkey recap

- the weather wasn’t insta worthy so Aimee had a bit of a miserable time
- now considers herself a travel expert on Turkey, taking Q’s on the subject despite hardly leaving the resort.
- undertook bare minimum parenting duties as usual
- kids were shown what a swimming pool looks like IRL.
- plenty of photos posing clutching biscoff bump while covered in an awful fake tan job she clearly had done before going.
- kids in matching outfits and whiny wonka taking centre stage on the grid photos.
- plenty of first world moans and groans about wishing she was back home and how arduous it is being on holiday and having to occupy her own children.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Turkey recap

- the weather wasn’t insta worthy so Aimee had a bit of a miserable time
- now considers herself a travel expert on Turkey, taking Q’s on the subject despite hardly leaving the resort.
- undertook bare minimum parenting duties as usual
- kids were shown what a swimming pool looks like IRL.
- plenty of photos posing clutching biscoff bump while covered in an awful fake tan job she clearly had done before going.
- kids in matching outfits and whiny wonka taking centre stage on the grid photos.
- plenty of first world moans and groans about wishing she was back home and how arduous it is being on holiday and having to occupy her own children.
You forgot the bits where she had to keep going up to the room on her own to ‘work.’
Showing Jackson what toys and horses look like while making sure whiny got a shot
Regular apologising for ‘not being on much’ as if there were folk actual having to deal with the disappointment
And 17!!!!!! grid posts 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You forgot the bits where she had to keep going up to the room on her own to ‘work.’
Showing Jackson what toys and horses look like while making sure whiny got a shot
Regular apologising for ‘not being on much’ as if there were folk actual having to deal with the disappointment
And 17!!!!!! grid posts 😳
OMG Did she actually do 17 grid posts?! 😂 And yet none of them actually tell us anything about Turkey!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know these were yesterday morning but I canny get over how bleeping smug this 'mother is'! You've just had a holiday which you contributed ZERO towards, moaned about the weather, moaned about the price of floats, moaned about the photos you got, happily sneaked away from the kids for lunch twice within the first few days, hid in your room doing "work" 🙄 for days on end and then not only at almost 31 years old were crying in the airport, went on to tell the Internet you were crying in the airport. But comes home and can't even be fucked doing the school run, not because she's parented 3 kids while pregnant through flights and transfers home, but because YOU ARE LAZY!
'I'm not the one doing the school run' you never are!

She's actually is a child. Will sort out the dirty washing into colour coordinated piles because she loves colour coordination but won't get up and take the kids to school. She probably spent a good 15 minutes sorting them out and then folding them again and for what?! An Instagram story picture. Imagine that was how you spent your day 🤯.

This woman wouldn't survive half a day as a working mum with the support of her husband. Nevermind as a single parent trying to navigate everything on her own. How she ever managed to plan social mama events is beyond me.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Callie looks as if she’s never had a single minutes sleep in her full life with those bags under her eyes!

Reactions: 11
Clearly she rolls out of bed and doesn’t bother with a shower. I’m only still watching to see the tit show that’s about to unfold! And she makes me feel like mother Theresa when I compare myself to her ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When is she going to realize it's only her that thinks Cali is cute, even when my own kids repeat what I say like that I want to punch them in the face, it's the most annoying thing ever so seeing princess megamind doing it makes my toes curl! Not to mention it's pure cheek yet shamoo is lying in her pit giggling away like a teenager.

Those kids need a serious routine, they look like something out of the workhouse! Good food and a proper sleep badly needed!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she is defo trolling us. I do NOT believe a grown adult behaves like this jahahaha “hopefully I get this serum” but Iv not moisturised in 3 days 😐🤣 also maybe u should be going to bensons for beds hen no aldi for serum ME ME ME I I I SELF SELF SELF

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What happened to the sore neck or back? She's forgotten about that lie. Right up to night before the holiday she was sooo ill, never mentioned it once on holiday.
Take it she got pain no more?
8am and she's still in bed with the wee hairy Mary, can do the school run absolutely fine as long as it only Callie and not the boys.

That wee girls eyes look shocking doesn't look healthy at all, never seen a kid with eyes as black as that.

Reactions: 6
What happened to the sore neck or back? She's forgotten about that lie. Right up to night before the holiday she was sooo ill, never mentioned it once on holiday.
Take it she got pain no more?
8am and she's still in bed with the wee hairy Mary, can do the school run absolutely fine as long as it only Callie and not the boys.

That wee girls eyes look shocking doesn't look healthy at all, never seen a kid with eyes as black as that.
That will all have disappeared now that she needs to get her new house organised. I think all the kids look extremely unhealthy, but when you look at the parents it explain why they look the way they do and they have awful diets.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That will all have disappeared now that she needs to get her new house organised. I think all the kids look extremely unhealthy, but when you look at the parents it explain why they look the way they do and they have awful diets.
Awful diets, zero routine so probably terrible sleep, unlimited screen time and limited fresh air or exercise. Kids don’t stand a chance

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.