Thesocialmama.xo #18 ma neck, ma back, ah never get oot ma sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't worry, she'll have the tommee tippee prep machine in Kaiden's room so that he can get it ready for wee baby Kodak without waking Shamoo up and then go feed the baby for her.

If Kaiden needs a hand, he can give Kupboard Kunt Kilgour a shout so that Shamoo can get her 22 hours of sleep a day.
Absolute belter 😅 😅 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Posting these two roasters here so we never forget a few golden Aimee monenets, 1: that she actually thought of the names Koah, Camri and Kendrick as potential baby names 🫠 2: that she has absolutely No, zero, none, nada childcare 😳

DED47CCE-DB35-4C61-8BF3-FC7A834F85AC.jpeg
2718BBB2-1F26-4709-813B-2A6B83019D0A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Posting these two roasters here so we never forget a few golden Aimee monenets, 1: that she actually thought of the names Koah, Camri and Kendrick as potential baby names 🫠 2: that she has absolutely No, zero, none, nada childcare 😳

View attachment 1759018View attachment 1759020
Those names, takes a certain type of person 🙄.
I'd also like to take a trip down memory lane and remind everyone of when she fired her cleaner because she has "high standards" and then she not only painted around her bed for selling the house but she's also been living out of bags for the last year and is dragging her heels to move into her new house. Oh and said she would tidy the bedroom last week and finds it funny that Kyle said he knew she wouldn't do it.
She's got "no childcare" boo hoo but I've never come across anyone who's got this much childcare at the drop of a hat. She's been known to go visit her friends and come home without not only her children but also her dog 😶.
Goes through little phases of posting throw backs of when the "kiddies" were small and wishing she could go back to then, but it literally missing chunks and chunks of their little lives by lying in bed, getting her nails done, talking to her phone in the car, wandering around silverburn... the list is endless. Not to mention she tried to get out of going a stadium tour for her sons birthday and in the end had to be reminded of the food and suddenly she was on board.

This woman never and I mean NEVER does anything with her kids or family unless it's gifted or an #AD. She done one months ago raving about pizza hut and how great it was for the kids and everyone to be out together, and she's no been back since 😂.

She'll no doubt appear today looking dug up and giving it "hello my lovelies, sorry I've not been on" Cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Crying at uprooting their lives and all he changes? She has been the cause of every single one. They could have stayed where they were house wise and school wise for the rest of their lives. She could have got a job eventually and they could all have had a half decent life with family support on tap. What the hell is she thinking? Moving my kids etc would be the last thing I'd ever do to them. She is absolutely stupid as duck. I hope she regrets it for the rest of her life and suffers for it cos she has nobody but herself to blame and doesn't consider anyone elses feelings ever. I wish her doc and midwife etc could see what she's eating and posting about. It's a bloody insult.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why do these insta losers take photos of themselves crying for future content? It's so bizarre. If you were genuinely upset the last thing you'd think of is capturing it to post online!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Crying at uprooting their lives and all he changes? She has been the cause of every single one. They could have stayed where they were house wise and school wise for the rest of their lives. She could have got a job eventually and they could all have had a half decent life with family support on tap. What the hell is she thinking? Moving my kids etc would be the last thing I'd ever do to them. She is absolutely stupid as duck. I hope she regrets it for the rest of her life and suffers for it cos she has nobody but herself to blame and doesn't consider anyone elses feelings ever. I wish her doc and midwife etc could see what she's eating and posting about. It's a bloody insult.
I just don't understand in what way she thinks it's going to be worth it? What's going to b much different or improved? Nothing

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe this shitshow continues. I was wanting to unfollow her after the “packing” debacle - how she can leave someone else’s house in that state when they’re gracious enough to accommodate her is beyond me! It took her weeks to pack 4 suitcases 🙀 Then Kyle came in & had to ask her “what are we doing for dinner?” If I’d been knocking my pan in at work & I came in at 7pm no dinner had been organised for me (and, let’s face it, probably the kids) I’d be raging! She was like: “I don’t know, I’m so stressed out with all these bags for life that I’ve had 9.30-2.45 in absolute peace every week day for months to sort out, but I must do it at dinner time today”. I stayed for the holiday “KoNtEnT” but eventually unfollowed this repulsive, ungrateful hole on the day she went to Dunelm sans bra 🤢 in a dirty hoodie that she said smelled of the night before’s cooking 🤢 That ridiculous deep breath she huffs in between every second word knocks me sick 🤢 She is an absolute waste of skin - those poor kids deserve better than the disfunction they get!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know their garden wasn't massive but it could have easily fitted an extension to give the boys their own rooms (which I'm still furious about, who moves house and keeps kids sharing rooms when it unnecessary?!) Callie could have had her own room and then another room for games which could have been the babies when it's old enough. We would have suffered through her moaning everyday that the builders were in and she couldn't get lying in bed in peace, but at least the kids would have stayed at their school, close to their friends and with the support they so obviously desperately need close by

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine her working on a clarins counter 😂😂😂 duck me man

And it was taken away from her. What does she think the rest of us do? Awww I can’t with this bleep

• Haha
WOW! I am astounded - ASTOUNDED - at "your gal's" (want to rip my own ears off when she pulls out that shite patter) continued lack of self awareness. Imagine recording yourself shoveling brownies down yer gub in the middle of the night and then telling folk with a serious face in an attempt at gaining sympathy that you've been back on at the doctor coz you're crippled with heartburn 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I mean honestly that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to examples of her lack of self awareness we could fill a whole thread with them. One thing I hate in life is victim mentalities and people playing the martyr when they are FAR from it. I desperately wish someone close to her would give her a massive reality check coz this is outrageous! I literally watch with my jaw dropped most of the time coz I canny believe the stuff she comes away with 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aimee I’m going to paint you a real picture of a bad pregnancy because we all know you read you!

Try spending every day of your pregnancy either being sick or being genuinely laid in bed because you’ve used that much energy being sick you can’t actually get up then trying to have dry toast and water just so you have something in your stomach to bring up again in 5 minutes again, your partner having to shower and wash your hair because of the lack of energy you have, imagine this cycle all day everyday.

if you did manage to get out the house it was wearing travel sickness bands because they did ease the nausea just slightly and having a bag of dry rich tea and a bottle of water in your bag just incase you did need to be sick while out and about. duck knows how you manage round home bargains and ikea with your terrible constant sickness you absolute trooper!

imagine being in and out of hospital on drips etc because you physically can’t keep anything down and the guilt you feel knowing your possibly denying your baby of the nutrients it needs and for good measure let’s throw in some SPD while we’re at it. Then living with the guilt because you struggled that much you asked for a termination at every midwife appointment just to feel normal again!

Aimee your reflux isn’t caused by your baby it’s caused by your bleeping atrocious diet of shite! If you suffered genuine pregnancy sickness you wouldn’t be able to look at half the shite you eat!

So get a grip get your house in order for your kids and stop playing the sympathy card because trust me to some you’re having the bleeping dream pregnancy. Silly Cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Aimee I’m going to paint you a real picture of a bad pregnancy because we all know you read you!

Try spending every day of your pregnancy either being sick or being genuinely laid in bed because you’ve used that much energy being sick you can’t actually get up then trying to have dry toast and water just so you have something in your stomach to bring up again in 5 minutes again, your partner having to shower and wash your hair because of the lack of energy you have, imagine this cycle all day everyday.

if you did manage to get out the house it was wearing travel sickness bands because they did ease the nausea just slightly and having a bag of dry rich tea and a bottle of water in your bag just incase you did need to be sick while out and about. duck knows how you manage round home bargains and ikea with your terrible constant sickness you absolute trooper!

imagine being in and out of hospital on drips etc because you physically can’t keep anything down and the guilt you feel knowing your possibly denying your baby of the nutrients it needs and for good measure let’s throw in some SPD while we’re at it. Then living with the guilt because you struggled that much you asked for a termination at every midwife appointment just to feel normal again!

Aimee your reflux isn’t caused by your baby it’s caused by your bleeping atrocious diet of shite! If you suffered genuine pregnancy sickness you wouldn’t be able to look at half the shite you eat!

So get a grip get your house in order for your kids and stop playing the sympathy card because trust me to some you’re having the bleeping dream pregnancy. Silly Cow!
I had this same experience. It traumatised me so much that I’ve not even been able to write a similar comparison.

But it definitely informs my disgust of Aimee and her self inflicted heartburn.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel so so sorry for they kids. I can just imagine he apprehensive they boys must feel this being their last day with Al their friends - particularly Kaiden who’s up in P5 or 6 now and poor Jackson who clearly was nervous even going in P1.

I honestly think she’s realising what a bleeping mistake this all is and has the “mum guilt” is hitting her. We moved a few years ago from a massive 5 bed house because we knew it wasn’t the location we would want to live in forever and it was further from family. We specifically rushed to make sure everything was organised and we moved before our kids started school because we never wanted to put them through that upheaval of uprooting them out.

I’d understand it if there was a genuine need to move or relocate which cannot always be avoided - but I honestly believe this is all just in the pursuit of a bigger instagrammable house with no thought for what impact it has on her children, their stability and relationships - and now it’s actually happening (even though she’s avoided actually moving in) she’s starting to realise.

She’s always wanted the insta house and I think they knew they would make a bomb selling their old place because of the way the market was at the time, so they flung it on the market but didn’t have the foresight to realise they wouldn’t actually be able to afford the house she demands - and so have been forced to the back end of nowhere.

The impact this will have on those kids will be huge - and what benefit is it? A playroom and an extra bedroom that is going to be filled with another sibling anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This woman needs to stop taking photos and videos of her fat greeting face, stop moaning about reflux after cheeseburger chasers and midnight feasts and get an absolute bleeping grip!!!

Those poor kids having to deal with her giving it poor me ALL THE DAMN TIME

Bore off Aimee

CDB70EFE-4FF6-4EDF-AB61-72DF3E30EBBE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She needs to get a grip.

I’ve always wondered about the whole taking a picture whilst upset thing… how does that work? So does she go ah, fab, here’s the water works, I’ll take a photo now and save it as content for later?

• Haha
She needs to get a grip.

I’ve always wondered about the whole taking a picture whilst upset thing… how does that work? So does she go ah, fab, here’s the water works, I’ll take a photo now and save it as content for later?
Shell probs pap in in her family group chat as prOoF asking someone else to pick up her kiddies and feed them as she’s having another breakdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was having a wee snoop. Didn't find one of her pregnant with Callie (far too much Callie content to scroll through). Also I know we knew, but noticed since the wee madam was in the picture that the boys aren't in her photos unless it's just the two of them together. Megamind is just for content, as I'm sure the new baby will be too 🤢

Screenshot_20221125_090743.jpg

Screenshot_20221125_092422.jpg

Screenshot_20221125_153504.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Cannot believe that’s her wow 😮 D-Dug has botched her face beyond all recognition! The dark hair is so much nicer on her too!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.