Thesocialmama.xo #17 WRT her boys it’s cruel to be kind, but she’ll bend over backwards for wee Megamind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never want to come home when I'm away, but that's because I work full time and run a home properly and it's bloody HARD WORK. She's an entitled bleep. Being home IS a holiday for this fat lazy bastard. Imagine coming in stories and saying that to some of her followers who probably work and didn't manage a holiday this year. I'd like to knock her the duck out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It makes me so sad that none of those kids can swim. She clearly has enough disposable income to spend on shite so why not put that towards teaching your children life skills that can actually save their lives!

Reactions: 12
My 4 year old can swim, because he’s been doing lessons since lockdown lifted, the only reason we even done lessons is because he hadn’t been swimming in so long because of covid or we would have taught him ourselves!!! There is no excuse for kids not to be able to swim these days, it’s actually quite a cheap activity, to go to your local pool, compared to other things to do with the ‘kiddies’!!!!

Reactions: 11
My 4 year old can swim, because he’s been doing lessons since lockdown lifted, the only reason we even done lessons is because he hadn’t been swimming in so long because of covid or we would have taught him ourselves!!! There is no excuse for kids not to be able to swim these days, it’s actually quite a cheap activity, to go to your local pool, compared to other things to do with the ‘kiddies’!!!!
Doesn't matter how cheap it is, if its for the "kiddies" and its not gifted, she ain't interested sadly.
I have friends who can't swim because their parent never learned, but they have all made sure their children regularly go to lessons or go swimming with family. I'd almost bet my life on it that it's never even crossed her mind because she can't get a video of Callie in a wee tutu doing "peace and pout" and showing off for the gram while in lessons.

Reactions: 10
She will be reading here and when she comes back say Oh my gooonnnnnessss the kiddies just loved swimming so I’m looking for free Recommendations of a swimming instructor for them all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She will be reading here and when she comes back say Oh my gooonnnnnessss the kiddies just loved swimming so I’m looking for free Recommendations of a swimming instructor for them all!
Absolutely 💯 then she’ll no doubt be gifted blocks of private lessons for all 3, take them once “for the gram” then leave it to the grandparents to have to fit into their schedule.

Reactions: 6
I'm glad the weathers been shite, totally fucks up her insta photos. Probably the reason she can't wait to get home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did the in-laws pay for the holiday? I have a feeling she is going to slate it into the ground after seeing her latest stories saying she has ‘mixed views’ I would slap the face off her if I was Kyle’s mum if they have paid. She is one ungrateful cow. She’s not even grateful for this baby anymore now she’s actually pregnant

Reactions: 13
Pretty sure if we look up the definition of ungrateful wee cow it’ll have Aimee Kilgour as the meaning

• Haha
She seems like the type of person who wants it until she's got it. She was clearly buzzing about this holiday for the "content" but that's not panned out for whatever reason, family arguments? The clouds ruining the aesthetic 🤮, or the fact she's actually had to parent her 3 children? So bloody ungrateful regardless. Who knows but the exact same is going to happen with the house and this wee baby ... Everything she does is for content, a new house especially one she clearly deems an "insta worthy" house and a new baby is like the content of allllll content, it's so sad tho it really is because the harsh reality will of course hit her.

A house and baby is for life not just for Instagram 👍🏻

I find it really hard to watch her now. She is incredibly selfish and ungrateful. How she even has a social media "platform" is beyond me. She literally does nothing other than whinge and make that stupid, wide eyed, double chinned, vacant face. Never known a grown woman with kids to carry on that way! X

Reactions: 14
She’s a big fat lazy slob and is so ungrateful. Her husband knocks his pan in to earn money to take their family on holiday and she is dying to get home - yeh it’s cloudy, but it will still be warm. It’s not like they have had 10 days of terrible weather and have been stuck in a hotel room.
She is probably wanting back to offload the kids to school again and sit talking into her phone about the new house & begging for free tit. I think She has probably realised she has nothing to say to the family members she is with cos let’s face it she does nothing in her life so she will want back to sit and chat about her Greggs Breakfasts, trips to Silverburn etc to an audience that she thinks actually give a tit.

Oh the temptation to pop a question in about the Ottoman empire... I mean, she want questions about Turkey right? 😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping massive country and culture with an incredible history.

• Haha
Honestly she really triggers me so much. I don’t think there’s anyone online that I hate more than her 🙈 she is a horrible person I hope Kyle chucks her soon and takes the kids with him!

Reactions: 9
She seems like the type of person who wants it until she's got it. She was clearly buzzing about this holiday for the "content" but that's not panned out for whatever reason, family arguments? The clouds ruining the aesthetic 🤮, or the fact she's actually had to parent her 3 children? So bloody ungrateful regardless. Who knows but the exact same is going to happen with the house and this wee baby ... Everything she does is for content, a new house especially one she clearly deems an "insta worthy" house and a new baby is like the content of allllll content, it's so sad tho it really is because the harsh reality will of course hit her.

A house and baby is for life not just for Instagram 👍🏻
I think she's so miserable because in her head she had planned for the sun to be splitting the trees, her and Callie standing poolside in their twin swimwear doing a boomerang with a matching umbrella in their drink and then once that's posted she could slink back to her room and lay on her phone until it was time to gather everyone for a photo opportunity before dinner. But it hasn't worked out like that so not she's irritated and moaning even more than usual.
A very close friend of mine struggled when she had her first and they were under 2, because she felt as though she HAD to take photos of the child and post them online everytime they went anywhere or did anything. To the point where she would then wait until they got home and could post them to her stories or whatever with funny, quirky little captions because when she was out she felt like it was overwhelming thinking what to write and she wanted the day to read like a little story. We had so many conversations and she said that eventually she just stopped posting photos of their days out completely because even posting later got too much as she wanted it to be perfect. Long story short she felt like she had to keep up the pretense and I think this is Aimees problem. She wants the world to see these perfect posts of her family looking like the ideal family and so she needs the sunny poolside holiday and the big house, the flashy car the new baby in the beige nursery etc. It's all a front so she can look on it and think oh how great are things, but in reality she struggled for days to pack for this holiday, is supposed to be moving next month and apparently has next to nothing for the house. It's all smoke and mirrors, she's so unhinged and boring. She needs time off Instagram, some real life friends, a hobby and a job and probably a new relationship if I'm being honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Been away for ages but keeping up with the chat.
I think the in-laws paid for the holiday. I might be havering but I vaguely remember her talking about it and saying the father-in-law surprised them with a holiday. Either way, she's an ungrateful bastard!!!

Reactions: 6
There is probably still some underlying ill feeling with her and the in laws and she’s having to grin and bear it but clearly not doing well. I don’t buy nothing happened to how she just moved out suddenly and the Dublin saga, definitely fell out.
I love how she’s been in one resort in Turkey and she’s ready to share her dislike for the entire country based on this 🙄 I’m so glad her holiday didn’t go as planned, couldn’t have happened to a nicer wee cow. Roll on the house move and baby content, I’m here for it!

I think the FIL surprised them with an overnight stay at parklands for Aimme and Callie of course. I’m sure this holiday was booked with the sale of the house money, but could be wrong!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.