Thesocialmama.xo #17 WRT her boys it’s cruel to be kind, but she’ll bend over backwards for wee Megamind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed this post from a shared group I’m in with our shaimz.

I always thought the mortgage deposit was her inheritance- maybe not after all. I have only followed her since lockdown so don’t know the time lines of them buying their house etc.
Nothing wrong with asking for money instead of gifts you don't need, but maybe cut back on the big over the top expensive wedding and put that money towards the house... She's such a child.

Reactions: 15
Just noticed this post from a shared group I’m in with our shaimz.

I always thought the mortgage deposit was her inheritance- maybe not after all. I have only followed her since lockdown so don’t know the time lines of them buying their house etc.
People that specifically ask for money as a wedding gift get a present or gift card from me, I can't stand the cheeky arse wee poems about how we have everything we need but basically want our guests to pay a bleeping honeymoon!!! Eh no here's a photo frame and a bale of towels for your cheek 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
People that specifically ask for money as a wedding gift get a present or gift card from me, I can't stand the cheeky arse wee poems about how we have everything we need but basically want our guests to pay a bleeping honeymoon!!! Eh no here's a photo frame and a bale of towels for your cheek 😂
I do the very same. I always give money as a gift unless they give a poem then it’s a meal voucher or a gift 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do the very same. I always give money as a gift unless they give a poem then it’s a meal voucher or a gift 🙈
Agree with this! Although a girl in my work who is nothing short of a pain in the arse, did the poem thing so we had a whip round and got her a gift voucher for farmfoods 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her engagement on this post is embarrassingly low! 10 comments.. one from big Ang’ and one from herself 😂😂😂 how can you have 31.2k followers and such low engagement? 😱 maybe Kyle has funded her insta career and bought her some followers! Make it make sense 🫣

8BEE5234-015E-4E56-B8EC-7D74DCFCB678.jpeg

Reactions: 3
100% this. Honestly, its a total brass neck and absolutely classless. Hate these stupid "we want your presence not you presents" but actually we also want your cold hard cash.... If you want money for a honeymoon or deposit or whatever then elope and have a basic wedding with the 2 of you and witnesses. Aimees wedding would have cost a good few grand minimum so money to be saved there right away! X

Reactions: 12
We're almost at the end of October, when's she going to get on her stories and start hinting for free Christmas presents and days out to be #gifted to her

Reactions: 6
Looking at that picture it just shows you that it’s not a blessing getting free aesthetics. It ruins your face. That and probably about a 4 stone weight gain. Suppose that didn’t help.
This is SO true. Ang's mum was a beautiful woman, she looks like a melted welly now and she's only 52. I was horrified last time I met her, she's obviously getting all sorts off her daughter, coupled with 20+ years of going to the sunbeds she now looks 20 years older than she is. If she'd left her face alone she would be ageing beautifully, it's a shame.

Those boobs are absolutely bleeping repulsive 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Honest to God with tits that size after 3 weans and pregnant with fourth you'd think she'd know how to dress them! A bit of bleeping support ffs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her engagement on this post is embarrassingly low! 10 comments.. one from big Ang’ and one from herself 😂😂😂 how can you have 31.2k followers and such low engagement? 😱 maybe Kyle has funded her insta career and bought her some followers! Make it make sense 🫣

View attachment 1666627
It's coz nobody gives a duck about her holding the biscoff belly for the millionth time while staring dreamily out to sea 😄 if I says to my husband here take a pic of me holding the gut n staring at the sunset he would be giving me pelters not standing like a dick snapping away while I pose like some insta hun!

• Haha
It's coz nobody gives a duck about her holding the biscoff belly for the millionth time while staring dreamily out to sea 😄 if I says to my husband here take a pic of me holding the gut n staring at the sunset he would be giving me pelters not standing like a dick snapping away while I pose like some insta hun!
My husband would be exactly the same. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Defo didn't get the insta pic on first take, we seen that with the cloths haul she was doing. I can't even take a selfie without Mr or kids mocking me.
I don't want sound mean but she doesn't look 6 months pregnant there is so sign of big round solid bump.

Just seen Silverburn are celebrating being open for 15yrs with free donuts. No wonder she’s counting the days. Wishes she was back to make the most of what her second favourite home (out of her current options) has to offer!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😂😂😂😂😂😂 this is the best ever 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I think that should be procedure for everyone who asks for money in a poem! You should try it, still makes me giggle thinking of her and her new husband with a trolly full of frozen bacon and a box of space raiders as a wedding present 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her writing about she wants to come home and waking up without the children made her cry. She is exhausting to listen to on Instagram I can't even imagine in real life. Defos unwell in the head

• Heart
Her writing about she wants to come home and waking up without the children made her cry. She is exhausting to listen to on Instagram I can't even imagine in real life. Defos unwell in the head
She actually just doesn't make any sense. She's happy to go visit her pals on a Friday night and ends up leaving the kids there till Sunday bedtime, but one morning waking up without them on holiday is just too much.
She wants back home to be able to spend her day in her and not feel so lonely by coming on her stories constantly, eat every craving she has such as cake and chocolate and drink endless coffees. I could actually kick her in the fanny till she realises how bloody lucky and how privileged she is.
I'm this close to messaging her and telling her that you can in fact be pregnant without holding onto your bump for dear life in every single photo! Why is she so annoying ALL THE TIME?!
P.S that nails photo on her grid is dreadful

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She only wants home because she's been stuck with her kids for a week and can't go hide in bed from them n get her parents to take over, she's exhausted because she actually has to parent like a normal mum does and she's absolutely not used to it, she probably cried when she woke up without them because she realized her child free time was over and it would soon be time to get them back!

Also of course they didn't find any Christmas presents for the boys while shopping... That was only an excuse to dump the kids AGAIN!! but I bet if it was Christmas shopping for princess megamind Kyle would already be booking his overtime shifts to pay all the extra luggage they would be taking back! 🙄

The bus advert 😱😱😱😱😱

They’ll be paying her for that hideous jumble of embarrassing script reading. Whoever does their social media strategy and buying needs sacked. Not only was the script way too long and muddled, it was poorly delivered by somebody who will never use it- totally inauthentic! Her kids are too wee to be alone on a bus, and she’d die before getting on public transport. What we they thinking?!

The reason there’s been poor uptake of the scheme is cos it’s a shambles to access for older kids (who need it) and easy to access for wee ones (who don’t need it so fewer sign up.)

Reactions: 11
Is she having a laugh???? Can’t wait to get home? More like can’t take a bit of parenting not that she is doing much as she is paming them off YET AGAIN!!! Crying they r away??? Good one 👏 more like feel guilty u r a lazy parent.
can’t wait to get home and get them into school to get ur days to urself.
Callie in a huff? Cos she is not centre of attention?
And what r they hideous dresses Callie is wearing? Honestly kids r dresses so tacky

Honeslty can’t believe them kiddies can’t swim what a sin and must be really annoying wearing those float vests constantly for them when it’s warm!!!!! And they seem to love the water too so would probably really enjoy going to swimming classes!!!! She moaned about how much the vests cost as well ….. can’t put a price on your childrens safety Shaimless!!!! Majority of children can swim and there is no excuse when you are a stay at home mum with all the time in the world. Genuinely shocked by that!!!

This is everyone making their own course, unaccredited, selling their own course, then acting like its all legitimate when its not and desperate people fall into their trap
Exactly this!!!! There are nail, make up, brow, aesthetic ‘academies’ everywhere these days and it is all just people making up their own thing because the industry is so badly regulated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.