Thesocialmama.xo #17 WRT her boys it’s cruel to be kind, but she’ll bend over backwards for wee Megamind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ungrateful is she?! Husbands literally killing himself working all the hours and she’s clearly unhappy to be on holiday counting down til she comes home. Would love to be a fly on the wall in that family, bet they all have a right go at her behind her back.
Cannot believe her children cannot swim, she should be putting her energy into that instead of sitting on her fat lazy arse day in/day out. If she’s affording that new house then she could have easily afforded some lessons at the local council pool for those kids.

Reactions: 14
Does Shaimee’s sister still work at itison?

I hope wee Jackson gets to go to this since he didn’t get that dinosaur he really wanted last year for his bday 😢

Don’t even care if she’s gifted a visit #justiceforjackson
No after Aimee helped her make them “gO vIrAl” she landed a job down in London and ran away as fast as she could 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I hope wee Jackson gets to go to this since he didn’t get that dinosaur he really wanted last year for his bday 😢

I'll chip in to buy the wee guy a ticket to glasglow, the dinosaur and a day at the safari park.

Reactions: 7

Her sister seems to be educated, driven, and hard working.

Reactions: 2
Bloody nora! She looks pretty and ATM doesn't have any bags!!
I actually think she's done damage to her face with various injections, or at least fat Ange has. I thought recently her face looked sort of bumpy as if she'd had filler done wrong. She's a mess.

Reactions: 13
Bloody nora! She looks pretty and ATM doesn't have any bags!!
She's like a whole other person and it not just down to weight gain. She's had fillers, lip flips, her eyebrows done and her teeth and it's changed her entire face completely. Hardly surprising Kyle had aged so much, having to work enough hours to support an entire household.
Like someone said above, their relationship is strange. Probably one of those couples that been together so long they just stick with it cause its what they know. They don't seem to communicate or do anything meaningful cause we all know she would share it if they did.

Reactions: 9
She's on holiday and complaining about the clouds? Lucky even get a holiday there is many that don't.
Poor kids with float vests on honestly I remember for my 2 weekly lessons was 25 a month for both them. I have Never seen a 9 year old boy wearing a float for a pool, and it don't even look like a big pool all these rides what a waste of money.
I really hope a lot these kids with influencer parents sue them in future.
No respect or privacy for them whatsoever

Reactions: 11
I actually think she's done damage to her face with various injections, or at least fat Ange has. I thought recently her face looked sort of bumpy as if she'd had filler done wrong. She's a mess.
Angelina is teaching aesthetics now. 😬 she’s surely been practicing less than a year?! Horrifying

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I mean when you seen the state she was in over packing a couple of suitcases, can you even imagine her doing a full house move and waiting weeks/months on appliances and furniture getting delivered 😂
To be fair how stressful can it be when you have duck all to pack 😂🤯

• Haha
Jesus Christ she was really beautiful. I’ve never seen someone deteriorate so much in such a short period of time. She looks like one of those crystal meth addicts with how bad she looks in just a few short years!!!

• Haha
Looking at that picture it just shows you that it’s not a blessing getting free aesthetics. It ruins your face. That and probably about a 4 stone weight gain. Suppose that didn’t help.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Angelina is teaching aesthetics now. 😬 she’s surely been practicing less than a year?! Horrifying
I'm guessing she thinks by naming it Scottish school of aesthetics it sounds a bit more professional. I honestly can't believe there aren't more regulations when it comes to this. How can someone just decided one day they want to start injecting a person's face, 13 months later they are now TRAINING other people how to do it when they have, from what I've seen, no medical background. A quick Google of all the nerves, veins etc it enough to make you terrified.

I'm guessing she thinks by naming it Scottish school of aesthetics it sounds a bit more professional. I honestly can't believe there aren't more regulations when it comes to this. How can someone just decided one day they want to start injecting a person's face, 13 months later they are now TRAINING other people how to do it when they have, from what I've seen, no medical background. A quick Google of all the nerves, veins etc it enough to make you terrified.
Yet when it's basic beauty beauticians they have to do 2 years of studying and carrying out treatments and then another 2 for hnc/hnd to even become a lecture in a college.
Years to learn anatomy but someone can do it in under a year.
It's absolutely ridiculous and frighten.
I certainly wouldn't be going to industrial estate for lip filler or Botox.
She can afford to take on another unit bit still living in a rented new build.
Lol to that

• Haha
Yet when it's basic beauty beauticians they have to do 2 years of studying and carrying out treatments and then another 2 for hnc/hnd to even become a lecture in a college.
Years to learn anatomy but someone can do it in under a year.
It's absolutely ridiculous and frighten.
I certainly wouldn't be going to industrial estate for lip filler or Botox.
She can afford to take on another unit bit still living in a rented new build.
Lol to that
Plus, you need a teaching qualification to teach in a college - whether that's nails or childcare, yet DDUG can inject willy-nilly

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Plus, you need a teaching qualification to teach in a college - whether that's nails or childcare, yet DDUG can inject willy-nilly
This is everyone making their own course, unaccredited, selling their own course, then acting like its all legitimate when its not and desperate people fall into their trap

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.