Thesocialmama.xo #17 WRT her boys it’s cruel to be kind, but she’ll bend over backwards for wee Megamind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m mortified for that older boy. How old is he? 9 maybe?? Why can’t he swim??? Suppose she hasn’t been gifted swimming lessons because that’s the only time the kids do anything. My kids all began lessons at 3/4 years old. It’s a life skill. You need to be able to swim. She needs to ditch silverburn and get swimming lessons booked for those kids asap. Selfish cow.

Plus all this “work” 😂😂😂 she doesn’t “work” as much at home as she is doing on holiday. I feel that’s an excuse to go back to the room and hide.

I’m actually sitting here laughing imagining my in laws faces if i was like “can you just watch my kids while I go talk to my phone in the room. Here you are, here’s a dozen bags of clothes, that should be enough for a few days, bye” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A nails photo on the grid? While you're on holiday with your family? God she must be really really bored. I certainly am with her drivel.

Reactions: 4
I’m curious as to what her and Kyle actually have in common?
He grafts for his family obviously whilst she’s not even able to parent properly.
when they’re together, other than (free) dinner/drinks/gifted date nights, what do they actually have as common interests? I actually find their relationship so peculiar!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Actually glad for the boys they have a night with their grandparents, hope they spoil them rotten while shaimless and Kyle have to suffer megamind

Reactions: 11
She's obviously reading here and picked up my comment about holding the biscoff belly constantly!
Now hopefully she listens to this advice.... Stop plastering your face in that greasy arse make up 🤢 and your foundation shade and Mac brave are not you colours! It ages you drastically 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Please please Aimee when you read this… gonny start filling your weans (particularly Callie) with water, fruit, veg and anything/everything that will make her look a bit healthier ffs. Poor wee lassie is skin and bone not to mention the dark circles. Do better biscoff belly.

Reactions: 5
Who goes on holidays and counts the days til they’re back home? That’s bleeping weird.

I think she will be getting stressed with the house move also. She is really the most un planned person.

The week before we moved to our house we had to visit the solicitors, transfer the deposit over and also go in with id, do aml checks etc.
She really hasnt planned this right and should be using the holiday to chill, enjoy time being 5 before they have to move and then welcome another baby.

She will have a whole house of stuff to rebuy, probably need to me working non stop on ads to help pay the bills and then a newborn/school run in the mix.

i hope her in laws see what is really going on, as she really seems unwell.

Reactions: 8
I think she will be getting stressed with the house move also. She is really the most un planned person.

The week before we moved to our house we had to visit the solicitors, transfer the deposit over and also go in with id, do aml checks etc.
She really hasnt planned this right and should be using the holiday to chill, enjoy time being 5 before they have to move and then welcome another baby.

She will have a whole house of stuff to rebuy, probably need to me working non stop on ads to help pay the bills and then a newborn/school run in the mix.

i hope her in laws see what is really going on, as she really seems unwell.
She seems really detached from reality. She doesn't have to face any of the problems of adult life or the situations she herself helps to create such as moving house while pregnant, going on holiday just before moving house etc. She's so unorganised yet somehow things seem to always turn out in her favour. She's got more childcare on tap that any other parents I know combined, doesn't appear to lift a finger in the house, doesn't work, doesn't even do the school run etc but get all these things gifted to her because she spends her days on Instagram. Not once had she influenced me to buy anything or visit a place. I'd much rather see these companies and businesses gift a treatment or a coffee or whatever to someone who's been nominated for a reason.
Her behaviour is so all over the place and it makes me wonder if there's something bigger going on and that's why her family seem to bail her out and enable her all the time. Or maybe I just refuse to believe a person who bases their whole life on being a parent could so clueless when it comes to motherhood and being organised/spending time with her kids etc...

She seems really detached from reality. She doesn't have to face any of the problems of adult life or the situations she herself helps to create such as moving house while pregnant, going on holiday just before moving house etc. She's so unorganised yet somehow things seem to always turn out in her favour. She's got more childcare on tap that any other parents I know combined, doesn't appear to lift a finger in the house, doesn't work, doesn't even do the school run etc but get all these things gifted to her because she spends her days on Instagram. Not once had she influenced me to buy anything or visit a place. I'd much rather see these companies and businesses gift a treatment or a coffee or whatever to someone who's been nominated for a reason.
Her behaviour is so all over the place and it makes me wonder if there's something bigger going on and that's why her family seem to bail her out and enable her all the time. Or maybe I just refuse to believe a person who bases their whole life on being a parent could so clueless when it comes to motherhood and being organised/spending time with her kids etc...
I know people like this, and it comes down to sheer manipulation of every situation where its better off for people around them to enable the person, rather than the person be reprimanded.
All these influencers live in a fake reality, theres alot online about this and their mental health, its only going to get worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know people like this, and it comes down to sheer manipulation of every situation where its better off for people around them to enable the person, rather than the person be reprimanded.
All these influencers live in a fake reality, theres alot online about this and their mental health, its only going to get worse.
You're exactly right. Easier for her family and friends to take the kids and let her do as she pleases day to day. Might benefit the short term but it certainly won't do any good in the long run.
Where is she going to be in a years time? Will having a 4th baby and the bigger house and knowing how she gets everything she wants mo doubt the new car too, will it really be worth it? She still won't have a job. She'll be on her stories again moaning about something, begging for balloons for the elves to arrive in. Hinting at someone to gift a 1st birthday cake for the baby and she'll probably have her mum down to stay every weekend because "the kiddies just love having her around." She might have the house etc but she won't have dealt with anything that's going on in her life.

Reactions: 6
I for one am very excited for the house move content lol
I mean when you seen the state she was in over packing a couple of suitcases, can you even imagine her doing a full house move and waiting weeks/months on appliances and furniture getting delivered 😂

• Haha
Did she really think it was going to be 30° and sunny every day in Turkey in mid - late October? Again, completely unresearched. She's such a bleeping dimwit.

Did she really think it was going to be 30° and sunny every day in Turkey in mid - late October? Again, completely unresearched. She's such a bleeping dimwit.
Was about to say the same thing!! I was in Morocco in September and it was overcast some days but you'd still go out cause its roasting. I'll say it again. SHE'S UNHINGED.

I don’t think she’ll be moving to the new house any time soon. Probably continue to stay at her mum’s and the in-laws until the full house has been furnished and decorated, dragging her heels along the way, complaining about how stressful it is and how she just wishes they were in already, daily trips up to it so she can do photoshoots with Whiney whilst the boys are papped off to one of their actual primary caregivers/mugs/grans. She’ll probably wait until the Christmas holidays before moving the kids school and use that as her excuse to keep staying elsewhere.

Was about to say the same thing!! I was in Morocco in September and it was overcast some days but you'd still go out cause its roasting. I'll say it again. SHE'S UNHINGED.
Bet she’s gutted cause it doesn’t look insta perfect.
We were on holiday in US before and it was foggy but warm and the pics look weird. But we didn’t care. Bet she does.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.