Thesocialmama.xo #17 WRT her boys it’s cruel to be kind, but she’ll bend over backwards for wee Megamind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we keep a tally of how many times she says ‘work’ on her holiday?

Makes me giggle every time I’ve heard her. She keeps a straight face and everything!

I make it three times so far, but I don’t watch all her stories so may have missed some important #bossbabe #workingmum updates.

She wouldn’t know what “work” was even if it came and kicked her in the fanny!!! 🙄

Gies peace and go and enjoy your family holiday. We don’t need constant updates. They updates aren’t even interesting! Just pics of her holding the gunt

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aimee probably uses 'work' an excuse to get out of parenting, posting stories she will class as 'work'.
Partner and I run small company and classed as being self employed it took us 4/5 years 7 years ago to be accepted for mortgage, amount of times ideal home came up, went for it to be rejected until eventually dream home (small village 200+ year old house) came up and we got it.
I'm like she works bare minimum, I wouldn't even class Instagram as a job but yet she seems to get her big dream home no problem, she doesn't do much work.
I forgot but everything bad happens for a good reason. (Previously said by skanky maw).
It sound like am being bitter how she got big home but it's fact people like her do bare minimum and get everything handed to her on a plate then I remember if Kyle ever decides to up and leave where will she be then?
Goodbye big house,ATM for a husband, land Rover discovery that she may get.
Couldn't think anything worse having to work, meant to be down Tim,e, rewind and refresh yourself.

Aimee probably uses 'work' an excuse to get out of parenting, posting stories she will class as 'work'.
Partner and I run small company and classed as being self employed it took us 4/5 years 7 years ago to be accepted for mortgage, amount of times ideal home came up, went for it to be rejected until eventually dream home (small village 200+ year old house) came up and we got it.
I'm like she works bare minimum, I wouldn't even class Instagram as a job but yet she seems to get her big dream home no problem, she doesn't do much work.
I forgot but everything bad happens for a good reason. (Previously said by skanky maw).
It sound like am being bitter how she got big home but it's fact people like her do bare minimum and get everything handed to her on a plate then I remember if Kyle ever decides to up and leave where will she be then?
Goodbye big house,ATM for a husband, land Rover discovery that she may get.
Couldn't think anything worse having to work, meant to be down Tim,e, rewind and refresh yourself.
I think alot of them is for show and behind the scenes, they will probably have more struggles than we know.
all of that lot flash the cash, totally tone deaf and tax dodge their way through life, however it will catch up with them.

Reactions: 5
Guys 2 years ago she was putting her covid stock pile of pasta n sauce and super noodles on a credit card. This girl is not as flash as she likes to think she is.

Reactions: 18
Guys 2 years ago she was putting her covid stock pile of pasta n sauce and super noodles on a credit card. This girl is not as flash as she likes to think she is.
Agree with this.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I think they’re debted up to the hills.
I bet they have everything on credit and pay the minimum payments each month. They’ll have zero investments, zero savings and it’s no like she’ll have a pension 😂
Their new mortgage is probably a 30 year deal as well. It’s all smoke and mirrors with her, if Kyle left she’d have absolutely nothing and come 60 when her kids dislike her and have all moved out and she isn’t 💫working💫 making pocket money off Instagram she’ll have nothing at all

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's all about short term gain, long term cost with this lot. Absolutely ripping the arse out of credit cards, no doubt she's cried her way into emotionally blackmailing people for early inheritance so there will be no big windfall in years to come.

So let's say Kyle the Special Sparky is earning around £80k due to constant overtime and on call payments. What happens when she puts him in an early grave since he never seems to get a day off? No doubt there's no life insurance as that would cost a couple of biscoff crepes a month so that's not a priority. How much is he paying into a pension or has he opted out as that's what Shaimee uses as her monthly nail fund? What about a rainy day fund for when your boiler packs in, in the middle of winter? Nah, that money pays the backstreet bandit for her botox and filler appointments.

But let's not be kidded guys, she's a spend thrift like her pal she moved in with for the week. She has made plenty cutbacks and compromises... like poor Jackson's dinosaur, IKEA soft toy and day out to Blairdrummond last year. Not letting that one go am I? 😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why doesn’t she look pregnant? She just looks chubbier!!! By this point in all of my pregnancies I had a full on rounded bump!! Is it because she’s already massively overweight?!!

Reactions: 9
She doesn't look pregnant at all in the blue swimsuit photo, just fat. Her thighs are huge, she must be 3-4 stone heavier than she was when I started following her. The free desserts and cookies aren't really worth it eh? Can't believe she's taken that bleeping tablecloth shirt on holiday, she's so frumpy.
Her and fat Ange excitedly counting down the sleeps in the comments til she's home like a pair of daft teenagers, imagine wishing away a family holiday abroad. Pair of bangers so they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Enjoying the crap weather updates, laughing at her having to 'work' during her holiday, aka just avoiding time with her family and letting anyone else parent them. Kyle and his family seem to be the default parents in this situation, mama is just like an awkward teenager avoiding everyone at all costs. Hoping for her wind and rain 🤣🤣 enjoy ya hols you lazy slob. I enjoyed my holiday with my out of office switched on and my teams notifications switched off, spent every day getting breakfast, lunch and enjoying the days with my kid and partner in the sun! Not once did I duck off back to the room to get away from them cause I actually like spending time with them.

Didn't even bother with kids club as we were happy spending our days teaching him to swim etc, my 3 yo is more confident in the water than any of her kids, how old is kaiden still needing a swim vest? Poor kid never taken to the pool by stay at home shaimee.

Reactions: 12
To be honest, Glasgow's laziest maw is not the only person I see on social media whose lifestyle doesn't seem to add up with the average occupational income of the household. I keep thinking "how are they saving for the future, how can they afford constant holidays, beauty treatments, home improvements, new cars, expensive clothes for themselves and the kids". We have two incomes, we are fortunate to be in a comfortable position. I only get my nails done once or twice a year when I'm going somewhere special enough to justify it, I never buy takeaway or eat out desserts/breakfasts, rarely buy a lunch out, takeaway dinners only once or twice a month, we've had one holiday this year which was in the UK. We're constantly reviewing our spending to see where we can make savings and prepare for any major changes to the essential outgoings. And I am totally baffled how they can afford a foreign holiday for 2 adults, 3 kids, all new clothes for it, a new house and bigger mortgage, EVERYTHING new for the bigger house, another baby on the way, EVERYTHING new for the baby - all alongside the regular cash drain of pancakes, crepes, breakfasts, lunches, nails, eyebrows/lashes, clothing "hauls". ALL WITH ONE WAGE. Make it make sense!

Reactions: 14
Enjoying the crap weather updates, laughing at her having to 'work' during her holiday, aka just avoiding time with her family and letting anyone else parent them. Kyle and his family seem to be the default parents in this situation, mama is just like an awkward teenager avoiding everyone at all costs. Hoping for her wind and rain 🤣🤣 enjoy ya hols you lazy slob. I enjoyed my holiday with my out of office switched on and my teams notifications switched off, spent every day getting breakfast, lunch and enjoying the days with my kid and partner in the sun! Not once did I duck off back to the room to get away from them cause I actually like spending time with them.

Didn't even bother with kids club as we were happy spending our days teaching him to swim etc, my 3 yo is more confident in the water than any of her kids, how old is kaiden still needing a swim vest? Poor kid never taken to the pool by stay at home shaimee.
Exactly what I thought - my 4 year old doesn’t need a swim vest or wings cos she gets lessons at home and we also take her a few times a week, poor kids never get anywhere unless it’s #gifted. Also nobody gives a tit about getting a resort tour Aimless, we can all just Google the resort and see the pictures and read the reviews if we are thinking of going there. Spend time with those kids that you cry about growing up too fast and save yourself the bother of filming a bog standard Turkish holiday resort for social media.

• Heart
So now im thinking the reason for selling n moving in with the in-laws for a year was to get the funds from the house sale and pay off the credit cards she uses to live on.... I'm assuming she still does use them to live and when she gets paid from her 'work' pays the credit cards.
100% is hiding behind the working excuse an excuse not to parent, even her stories last night it's Kyle sitting helping the wee girls make unicorn masks while she does duck all, that full family must be dumb as duck to allow it!!
Agree! nobody wants a resort tour or ANOTHER pic of shambles holding the biscoff belly, just duck off and enjoy your holiday with your family and cmon it's turkey in mid October surely even she's not daft enough to expect decent weather!

So now im thinking the reason for selling n moving in with the in-laws for a year was to get the funds from the house sale and pay off the credit cards she uses to live on.... I'm assuming she still does use them to live and when she gets paid from her 'work' pays the credit cards.
100% is hiding behind the working excuse an excuse not to parent, even her stories last night it's Kyle sitting helping the wee girls make unicorn masks while she does duck all, that full family must be dumb as duck to allow it!!
Agree! nobody wants a resort tour or ANOTHER pic of shambles holding the biscoff belly, just duck off and enjoy your holiday with your family and cmon it's turkey in mid October surely even she's not daft enough to expect decent weather!
Biscoff Belly 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Don’t believe for a second she pays for all the beauty treatments. Every time she gets her nails done she tags the salon in multiple posts and they feature her on their Instagram feed. She’s just not declaring it as an Ad. Ange will be giving giving her free treatments in turn for promotion or she’ll be heavily discounting. She pays for nothing that girl.

Reactions: 3
You just know she is one of they people that go on holiday and constantly go on and on and on about the weather the minute there’s a cloud in the sky rather than just enjoying the time away with her family - especially their last as a 5.

I also cringed for poor Kaiden with the inflatable vest. My boy is just a bit younger than him and I know he would be mortified wearing that. No chance she’s got him lessons or spent time teaching him themselves, but at least get him a pair of armbands for the deepens or something a bit more discreet.

Reactions: 13
Poor Kaiden. My kids started swimming lessons at 3 months old! To me, it was one of the most important classes to do. Not only is it great fun for them but SO helpful for their development, for strengthening their muscles, for their heart and lungs, for balance and coordination. On top of that it’s a life saving skill for them to learn. She literally has done nothing for those kids which is why they’ve all been so delayed (Jackson and Callie’s speech for example) and why they look so ill all the time. Never seen her at any type of class, just the occasional soft play and mostly dragging then around Silverburn during the summer holidays. They’ll have absolutely zero life skills compared to all of their friends, it’s a shame.

Reactions: 17
I'm getting the very strong impression she's actually hating being away on holiday with her family. She would def rather be in Silverburn. My hubby would seriously fall out with me if I took "work" on holiday and vice versa. Her and cupboard wanker never spend this amount of time together which is probably the only reason they are still married.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm getting the very strong impression she's actually hating being away on holiday with her family. She would def rather be in Silverburn. My hubby would seriously fall out with me if I took "work" on holiday and vice versa. Her and cupboard wanker never spend this amount of time together which is probably the only reason they are still married.
Agreed - I think she is probably like a bored teenager who just wants to sit on her phone all holiday instead of interacting with her family. I mean it’s fine for teenagers to do that but not a mother who has 3 kids with her! I think she is almost bored cos her kids are with her all day for 10 days and she doesn’t know how to interact with them unless they are all performing for Instagram!
She can’t put her phone down to go just enjoy her family time, even when she isn’t on talking she is clearly taking loads of pics and then documenting everything. Seriously Aimless NOBODY apart from your immediate family care that much about the holiday - yeh people always say oh was it good, what was the food like etc but we defo don’t need running commentary about peacocks and how many clouds are in the sky 🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Agreed - I think she is probably like a bored teenager who just wants to sit on her phone all holiday instead of interacting with her family. I mean it’s fine for teenagers to do that but not a mother who has 3 kids with her! I think she is almost bored cos her kids are with her all day for 10 days and she doesn’t know how to interact with them unless they are all performing for Instagram!
She can’t put her phone down to go just enjoy her family time, even when she isn’t on talking she is clearly taking loads of pics and then documenting everything. Seriously Aimless NOBODY apart from your immediate family care that much about the holiday - yeh people always say oh was it good, what was the food like etc but we defo don’t need running commentary about peacocks and how many clouds are in the sky 🥴🥴
I for 1 am actuslly surprised she dragged herself on holiday, would have suited her to be too 'ill' or in too much pain to go away and then just spend the time lying in bed pretending to miss the kids and crying about how long she's been away from Kyle then perk up for a wee in silverburn here, get her nails done there, multiple trips up and down the road to visit ddug, hours spend eating free desserts and then any extra time she had from her busy schedule spent begging on her stories for free house items and baby stuff.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.